Transit ´ex´ boyfriend. Some guidance please im lost

September 4, 2019 at 11:46 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kipsta
Transit ´ex´ boyfriend. Some guidance please im lost
Hi! I don´t know what to do anymore.. He tells me he loves me but I have a feeling he´s lying. I can´t trust my intuition.. I have this feeling he´s using me so I blocked him (which I regret now) lol. I just- I really don´t know, Im lost.. this is our synatry im pisces moon etc.. I really could appriciate some guidance. What do you see in our chart? Should I hang on or?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 4, 2019 at 14:31
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » kipsta
Makes sense. You´re an empath. Just untangle yourself, you´ll be less in conflict. Kind of like untangling the fishing line at times. :61:
September 4, 2019 at 14:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » kipsta
You need an Oxygen Mask if you´re turning blue. :61:
September 4, 2019 at 14:00
(Virgo) kipsta » goldenlion32
Ueah I’m an empath I guess.
And im always in conflict with myself lol.
September 4, 2019 at 13:59
(Virgo) kipsta » fishscales
Wowow
September 4, 2019 at 13:58
(Virgo) kipsta » goldenlion32
I’m blue x
September 4, 2019 at 12:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Moon in Pisces is a bit sensitive to begin with and Mars in Scorpio and Chiron in Scorpio, you’re probably and empath? The other person has Sagittarius so they’re quite optimistic, visionary, and can get overly positive about situations, exaggerate, but not always intentionally. Idealistic and want to see things a certain way. You’re both Aquarius there, so there might a lot of 100% free will and free spirit going on with both of you in different ways.
You just have to go with you intuition, gut feelings, and make a choice to stick with it or let it go. You’re play ping pong between your Virgo Sun and Pisces Moon which can be quite fascinating. Realism vs. Idealism. This may be more of an argument with yourself and of course Mars in Scorpio and Scorpio Chiron may have primal fears. Which you’ll probably dig for the details.
September 4, 2019 at 12:06
(Pisces) fishscales
Is it that you can´t trust your own intuition, or that you don´t want to?
September 4, 2019 at 12:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Which one is you?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »