what is the rest of my lice purpose and iv i paid of debts yet...

September 1, 2019 at 10:53 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) fouldsy
what is the rest of my lice purpose and iv i paid of debts yet...
??

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 6, 2019 at 15:37
(Capricorn) fouldsy » goldenlion32
Yes that´s the one I´ve been learning about spiritual path mate iv learn a lot about life last 4-5 years
September 6, 2019 at 15:35
(Capricorn) fouldsy » Ardent
No iv study bible and did not find peace but found astrology and spirituality more believe able, been in a rut for doe years now and every thing I do goes a mess
September 6, 2019 at 13:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Right now you´re in your Rahu Mahadasha. Which was quite rough at the time for myself as well. Yours is North Node Sagittarius. Which you are learning about what has been written already. "Have you found God or your higher source, the divine self, and returning to source. Obviously, When you turn 36-39 you may be entering your Jupiter Mahadasha which is all about this. The spiritual path. There´s a reason for everything in your Rahu Mahadasha, and of course when you get into the Jupiter you will see how that is all revealed.

Those are your Guru years of being educated on many things in life, gaining wisdom, insight, and knowledge through the experience.
September 6, 2019 at 13:07
(Scorpio) Ardent » fouldsy
I´m not trying to sound like an idiot or arrogant, but have you tried finding God?
September 6, 2019 at 12:48
(Capricorn) fouldsy » goldenlion32
Thanks. Yes I feel an know deep down paid a lot of debt as I´ve lost everything iv every love and what left of other family doesn´t have any thing to do with me and all old friends are gone distant from me , can´t seem to find love, what´s next for me and rest of further...? Cheers
September 1, 2019 at 11:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is a good question since I know the Leo Pluto Generation with Uranus in Cancer, Uranus in Taurus, and Uranus in Gemini generation are perhaps ending their debts. In Saturn in Capricorn in 19899-90, seems like there was karma ending with the Cancer Pluto Generation in some ways, but still they ended this with their deaths in Capricorn Pluto.

Since this is always dependent on our emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical choices we´re always creating and co-creating karma as we go along and it has cause and effect on the family line.

Now I may be ending some stuff now, but when my child hits this spot in the future, we maybe ending all the karma of what I´ve created from the time they were born until then somewhere in Chiron in Virgo.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »