Hi, everyone

August 28, 2019 at 02:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Ardent
Hi, everyone
I was here for a while, but don´t really use the forums much, but might change that.

Just seeking and finding. Trying to get that Life.

Feel free to read my chart and stuff and see what´s up with me and describe yourself a little so I can get to know you too. :151: :152:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 30, 2019 at 11:54
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Ardent
Do you mean Leo energy in me? Hmm.
And thank you I hope you´ve been well too!
August 29, 2019 at 13:53
(Scorpio) Ardent » Patrickat
I am quite focused, but then not focused on things I don´t like. The Scorpio in me is very apparent.

Thank you for the welcome.

I´m sorry you don´t have anyone really to talk to in your area. Feel free to private message me anytime!
August 29, 2019 at 08:16
(Virgo) Patrickat
Hello, Ardent, I´m looking into the forum for the first time; AstroSeek is generally an amazing site, finally found one where you can look at the current chart in realtime from your location. I´m a Virgo/Leo 12th house stellium, your planets with your Scorpio are really condensed there, wonder if you´re really focused on certain hobbies/profession/energy? For me I have the irony of detailed Virgo (really good speller) but in the twelfth house, love fantasy and mysticism and never accomplished anything but have lived a decent life, I guess. There is no one to talk to in my area or living situation about astrology, new age.
August 28, 2019 at 13:50
(Scorpio) Ardent » goldenlion32
The Scorpio Stellium is interesting indeed. I´d love the chance to tell you about it after deducing exactly what it feels like sometimes.

OMG What is it like to be a Sagittarius with Leo Rising??!
August 28, 2019 at 13:49
(Scorpio) Ardent » SpaceChild
It´s good to meet you! Thank you for the welcome.
My best friend is a Sun Scorpio with Moon in Aquarius, though her Rising is Leo. If I´m not mistaken, I can kind of sense that energy in you. I hope you´ve been doing well!
August 28, 2019 at 12:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello. Welcome to the forum. I see you have a nice Scorpio Stellium there in the 4th house. That would be quite interesting. Pluto square Saturn in Aquarius. Probably similar situations to mine but in a different way and maybe a bit more potent with Pluto.
Well not much tell about me. I’m a poet, writer, and psychology, personality, philosophy, and astrology geek.
August 28, 2019 at 09:55
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

Describe myself a little? Ok.

Sun Scorpio Moon Aquarius ASC Taurus
I look over the forum but dont reply too much, as I am for the second time just getting on with learning astrology. Takes me awhile to retain information these days, so that is a bit of a hindrance with it for me. So sorry to say I can´t tell you about your chart, as I am still figuring mine out for myself :P
August 28, 2019 at 03:17
(Scorpio) Ardent » Leo Moon
Hey! Happy Natal Lunar Transit!!!

PLEASE make it a good one! :D
August 28, 2019 at 03:05
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Hello ardent. Welcome to the forum! :27: :92:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022