Insight into Synastry

August 27, 2019 at 19:19 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Insight into Synastry
Hi,

For a synastry you just look at the basic chart stuff, house overlays bla bla, and asteroids can give more color to the overal theme, and thats where i have questions about.

Here is the image of the synastry of me and my partner:

https://ibb.co/ZTThbTz

So far, it´s a very healthy and loving relationship.

Tho some aspects that really catch my eye and i wonder what it´s about:

His :155: :191: My :163:
My :160: & :155: :191: His :163:
His Nessus :191: My DSC
My Nessus :191: His IC
His :161: :191: My Eros
His Amor opposite My Amor
My :157: :191: His DSC
My Nessus :191: His Juno

How should you read these aspects, What do they signify or trigger..
Thank you in advance

Ps: Excuse the chaotic chart with those aspectlines.. There is no aspect table in astro.com.. really shit, my computer screen is full of marker stains bc i cant always follow thos tiny lines all the way to the otherside of the aspect.Ha ha

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 25, 2021 at 18:58
(Taurus) April1313 » April1313
How would I find mine and my partners midpoint please and thank you so much
January 25, 2021 at 16:39
(Taurus) April1313 » kaayli
Could you please explain this more to me like how could I possibly see this? Thank you
August 29, 2019 at 17:01
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » kaayli
Thank you Lucy,
No it´s okat you can leave this information here, it could be beneficial/helpful to others also.
August 29, 2019 at 09:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Also Venus- Saturn square, Cooling of love, down to earth, separated love (love for sale?)
Venus-Jupiter square, Discrepancies in matters of decency and morals, love without the legal bonds of marriage, tensions in love-life.

I can remove this if you don´t like it.
August 29, 2019 at 08:31
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Moon-Mercury square gives doubt, interrupted contact. And The Moon-Mars quadrature gives pronounced tensions in the relationship.
August 29, 2019 at 08:20
=====
Midpoints to a good connection or other.
August 28, 2019 at 12:16
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » fishscales
sounds poetically romantic to me :159: :154:
:74:
August 28, 2019 at 12:14
(Pisces) fishscales » MelodicBlu
"but his presence makes me feel safe to express myself freelee as i am."

No doubt this is of paramount importance in a relationship...

Ah the sweet safety net of love...

I am a Pisces/Libra rising/7th house Venus, after all... :6:
August 28, 2019 at 12:08
He really does make me work on myself to become the real unfiltered version of myself. I am loved for my whole being by this man. So i check what you listed as "working on ourselves and in alignment with our own values" . beautifully said btw.
He is the kickstart i needed for myself, what was already inside of me, but his presence makes me feel safe to express myself freelee as i am.
August 28, 2019 at 12:02
"he certainly makes me work on myself."

Nothing wrong with working on ourselves.

It´s why we´re all here, if you ask me. (Not here in this forum, but here in general.)

We all have plenty of tendencies that we´d like to work on and perhaps eliminate entirely, and it´s great when you find a partner that can help you do that. Sometimes their mere presence and energy helps you do that. Looking at it astrologically, I guess you could say it´s the synastry "at work"...

Just gotta be sure that what we´re working on is for ourselves and in alignment with our own values... Not just to appease somebody else.

When I say we need to work on ourselves for ourselves, it´s implied the work we do will benefit others as well... But that desire to change has to come from within ourselves, not be fostered on us externally, according to someone else´s values and opinions about "how we should be"

Basically, always make sure that the inspiration to work on yourself comes from yourself, not from anyone else, and is not motivated by some external scenario.

My view, anyway.
August 28, 2019 at 11:53
Lucy.

Nessus is on our sun-moon midpoint in the composite chart, together with juno, in the sign of libra, 5th house. any insights?

With my expartner , we had both our nessus conjunct eachothers northnode involving my mars and pluto conjunct to it, In the beginning i thought it was also a good and healthy relationship, eventually after a year or so, the manipulative side of my ex started showing, and my agressive nature was also triggered. eventually it lasted for 6 years and a child was born from it. So.. Nessus contacts show up after some time, not persee in the beginning.
Thats why i try to dig a bit deeper here about these significant Nessus aspects with my current partner. Tho since you mention sun-moon midpoints, i went to look, and boom. nessus IS the sun-moon midpoint.

Oh.. and the sun-moon midpoint in the composite of me and my manipulative expartner is Union..
HOW confusing...
August 28, 2019 at 11:35
Thats an important slap of reality that you just gave me, thank you for that. there are limits to compromising if its indeed settling. Until now i think we both activly compromise towards eachother, willing to make it work because there is love and admiration between us.
I will see in how i will grow with this partner, keeping in mind my nature is explosivly intense and destructive when i suppress my emotions/feelings/urges.
I am willing to learn and temper my temperament, he certainly makes me work on myself.

But, i have to tune in to myself, or i have to learn about his gemini/air language, because to him it all might be so super deep and real and loving, but to me as a scorpio its rather highschool love level, somehow, but in a mature way. just, take it plain and simple from basic astrology : scorpio + gemini.. strange combination, but i know it works, it really does.
August 28, 2019 at 11:29
Moon square Mercury is a tough one.

I think it´s one of those synastry aspects that may not reveal all its problems in the beginning, but will make its influence more strongly felt over time as the emotions of one person and the mind of the other continue to frustrate eachother.

Moon opposite moon indicates different emotional needs, but you could still learn something from eachother, particularly the other person´s emotional perspective, thus growing yourselves and the relationship in the process.

You mentioned compromise directly or indirectly a couple of times in your post.

Yes, compromise is essential in a relationship.

Just keep in mind the difference between "compromise" and "settling."

Compromise, as long as it is mutual, is an active, living process that can serve to remind people how much they care about eachother and eachothers needs.

Settling is a stagnant process that will eventually result in the accumulation of resentment.

I´m not saying this necessarily pertains to your current relationship because I don´t know enough about it...just something to keep in mind.
August 28, 2019 at 11:00
The most exact aspect is very noticable . Moon square mercury. i cant talk about my deep emotions to him, he doesnt relate, understand much. aswel as we have moon opposite moon, i notice the emotional differences, but im willing to compromise, this man is a gift to me. And he is willing to compromise also, but ofcorse each in their own way, to meet somewhere in the middle.

In terms of abuse, i have only noticed it once during our vacation not so long ago, where i was searching for sexual soul merging, but couldnt find it, also due to the hot hot weather, physical contact was out of the picture. But than we were eventually emotionally hurting eachother on purpose with stingy humor. He confirmed when i asked "are we hurting eachother on purpose". but we were able to talk it through, but the underlaying pain i feel, hasnt been fixed. i just have to learn to live with a less emotionally deep human being by my side.

Your theory makes a lot of sense to me, thanks for that! i will look into it, inorder to find some more information on the nature of these contacts.
August 28, 2019 at 10:53
Are you talking about each persons sun-moon midpoint in the natal chart?
Than what technique to use to see this : solar arc, progressions, transits to natal, transits to composite,... many options, but little information on how to do what you suggest me to do inorder to find more information...
August 28, 2019 at 10:53
"I guess it´s best to look at the most exact aspects within the synastry..?"

Look at all the aspects, but yes, I think the exact ones have an added importance, just like they do in the natal chart. Very "defining." Whatever they represent is going to be a central theme in the relationship.

"I am personally a bit stunned and speachless by seeing these astroids being so exact or very conjunct to another one´s personal planets/points/angles."

Yes, there are alot of Nessus contacts. Like you said, it could be that some of those things haven´t surfaced yet.

Keep it mind also that abuse, which Nessus represents, does not have to be physical or overt. It can be mental, emotional... and very subtle.

Again, how those Nessus aspects look against the backdrop of the whole chart is important.

I have a theory that if Nessus is involved with good natured planets like Venus and Jupiter, it could manifest as good natured teasing, prodding, etc... Just a theory though, based on a Nessus contact I have with a family member.
August 28, 2019 at 10:49
=====
You can see it on Midpoints in each other´s maps, when it´s over.
August 28, 2019 at 10:38
I had Moon conjunct dsc in solar arc in the year we met (so this year. on 5th of march to be exact, but first eye contact was on february 20th this year) But moon will be exact conjunct in 1 year, because its with an orb of 1 degree. Solar arc venus conunct my natal pluto, might be a bit of a plutonian relationship, havnt seen that so far to be honst.
Chart for progressions and transits on the 5th of march :
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Uranus opposite venus.. well its in my solar return also, and i have notice it many times, events of this nature.

In terms of our own personal transits on the day of meeting there really are som good things tho. ofc including asteroids, bc i am an asteroid nerd

His transits:
Vertex opposite venus
jupiter sextile union
venus conjunct northnode
amor conjunct POF
Juno sextile northnode
Pof conjunct sun
Pof trine union
My transits:
Amor trine amor
juno trine juno
union conjunct valentine
union sextile juno
cupido&destin conjunct vertex
cupido & destin sextile northnode
vertex conjunct destinn
venus sextile northnode

Not to forget he had his exact lunar return on the day we first met on 5th, find that quite significant.

and there is dis conjunction of my alma to his union, litterally translates as soul union. and his alma conjunct to my amor, litteraly translates as unconditional soullove. his amor conjunct my IC.

Tho yeh, they are just asteroids. but, interessting to me. i have found that using asteroids are spot on when you are trying to look deeper and beyond.

If you got some insight about that transits stuff relating to venus, i´d like to know when it´s over. just because, than i know why my soul isnt opening up, and wont be wasting my time trying so, i have a son whom i dont want to confuse with several stepdads. this dude is the first stepdad, their bond is amazing and loving.
August 28, 2019 at 10:17
=====
When you meet then you have well Sol / Arc and Progressive transits, Venus related, these Venus related were missing in the birth chart, when these are over, the relationship is over too.
August 28, 2019 at 09:23
=====
Yes, the perfect is a little difficult to achieve, as you said we are all human beings on earth, and we grow with each other, if everyone had cosmic love then we would already be universal beings.
But if you have any of Venus related to the Jupiter-Mars-Pluto orb below 3 degrees, Saturn must not interfere, or Mercury-Mars, otherwise you will have to compromise in relation to other minus aspects.
August 28, 2019 at 09:12
Interessting. Perfect doesnt exist in my opinion, we are all alive human flesh that changes during 24 hours ,for ever. same with our innerself, what is ever evolving, eventho we have our core what is the root, but it does grow and becomes more wise. and it depends on how two humans grow together if its able to last. but perfect.. is non existant to me.
I am not persee searching if this guy is the marriage partner that my birthchart promises me, i am more so concerned about the theme of the relationship, and how these asteroids color it all in.
August 28, 2019 at 09:04
=====
Cosmobiology does not use asteroids, everyone can do it if they want to.
Yes, this is the case if you want to have a perfect relationship between these planets.
August 28, 2019 at 08:42
Thanks for the reply, but it´s rather hard to make up what you mean. it looks like a summary of keywords for an exam. and nowhere to spot some helping information on the actual forum topic about the asteroids.
The "pair of analysis" is that just general astrology , or you talking about my synastry, use a little more words that actually build a decent sentence please.
August 28, 2019 at 08:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
KEY LOVE ASPECTS ON THE MAP. Can be used in pair analysis.
SUN-MOON Deep spiritual connection, engagement, wedding.
SUN-VENUS Physical love, the attraction increases.
SUN-MARS Connection with an active man.
SUN-NN Spiritual contact with a man.
MOON-VENUS Deep sense of love, children.
MOON-MARS Activates sex life, groom, marriage, conception, children.
MOON-JUPITER Sense of happiness, engaged.
VENUS-MARS Sexual life is activated, sexual love, conception, children.
VENUS-JUPITER love happiness.
VENUS-URANUS Love Adventure. Reforms in love.
VENUS-NEPTUNUS Romantic love, longing for and dreaming of love, illusion, secret love.
VENUS-PLUTO Strong sense of love, fanatical love, yearning.
VENUS-NN Love Relationship.

Pair of analysis:
The aspect is correct 1.5 degrees in both directions.
SUN, MOON, ASC, MC, 3-4 degrees.
MIDPOINT at 2 degrees.

The best marriage destination: Moon / Sun conjunction. It is also soul association, karmic, in birth charts.
August 28, 2019 at 07:57
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MelodicBlu
Synastry
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »