Scorpio poll

May 25, 2018 at 15:39 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) astro-flame
Scorpio poll
So I keep running into the idea that when a Scorpio is born, there is a death in the family within 6 (some sources say 12) months of birth (so before or after). :122:

So I call out to all Scorpio Suns, Moons and ASC (or if you know one) - give your stories and examples. If you didn´t have it happen - please share as well. Trying to see what is the percentage of yes/no in this case. :122:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
November 1, 2019 at 23:24
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
Sun/Rising. No deaths had been reported with I. Quite the opposite, I´ve never lost anyone close to me. The day is coming though I´m sure.
November 1, 2019 at 18:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No death´s around my time of birth, confirmed on both my mother´s and father´s side. :80:
October 27, 2019 at 06:28
(Aries) astro-flame » IIyyaarr13
As for Jesus, I personally gravitate to him being Pisces (universal love and compassion) thus I like this version of his chart https://www.astrotheme.com/astrolog…
October 27, 2019 at 06:25
(Aries) astro-flame » CuriousElla
I see. Thank you for the input :122:
October 26, 2019 at 20:33
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Had I been raised more consistently Christian instead of homeopathicly potentized to reject it!; I would be much more interested on the speculation concerning Christ´s time of birth. Several of the charts have to be Scorpio charts! Earth is the element Astrodienst shows the most.
My father was swapped with another baby at his first day in hospital so I don´t know for sure what his biological family´s mortality was!
Mercury is slowing down to go retrograde in Scorpio which means intensity issues have as yet to climax this autumn! :39:
October 26, 2019 at 19:23
(Aries) CuriousElla
Hi YC88,

I´m a Scorpio Moon and have my SN in the 8th house.

No deaths before or after I was born.

I have heard of natal Scorpio placements being challenging babies for mom´s to carry and some nearly dying at yet making it in the end.

I was indeed the most challenging pregnancy my mom had.

On the other hand, my dad was a premature baby when he was born and survived. I´m not 100% on his correct bday though.
June 20, 2019 at 01:26
(Aries) astro-flame » MelodicBlu
Oh, ok. So maybe when he´ll talk he´ll mention something :3:
June 19, 2019 at 19:04
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » astro-flame
He is only 2 years old, doesnt speak yet. but he has blue eyes and blonde hair, both me and the dad have borwn eyes and brown hair.. my grandma had greyish blue eyes near the end of her life. i am half indonesian, my grandma is full indonesian.. i find it still amazing and strange that my son is blonde with blue eyes, really bright eyes
June 19, 2019 at 18:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm, not sure about that.
June 19, 2019 at 11:10
(Aries) astro-flame » MarvinReal
"That surely wasn´t immaculate conception of a virgin."

:61: :61: :20:
June 19, 2019 at 11:09
(Aries) astro-flame » MelodicBlu
The souls could be from the same soul group... How old is your son? Very often kids have some random memories from past lives up to the age of 4-ish, when it starts going away
June 19, 2019 at 10:19
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
I dont know if someone died around my birth. but what did happen is when my grandma died (taurus), my dad came to visit me with her urn, i hugged it for a while. and only a few weeks after i discovered i was pregnant. i had always believed that my son is the reincarnation of my grandma, somehow. my son is also a taurus. OR my grandma sended me this soul
June 19, 2019 at 08:05
(Leo) pixel » astro-flame
:15: :3:
June 19, 2019 at 06:38
(Aries) astro-flame » David Evans
LOL pretty deep

I would say, if the lesson IS learned - it is not wrong.

Death on the inside is great - it leads to rebirth and renewal. That´s why Scorps are about transformation
June 19, 2019 at 06:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh your referring to what I call hell on earth :61: :61:

Death on the inside, often by taking in metaphorical poison. You learn many lessons, but how many of those are the wrong lesson to be learned?
June 19, 2019 at 06:03
(Aries) astro-flame » David Evans
yup, not only physical, either :122: :122:
June 19, 2019 at 06:01
(Aries) astro-flame » TimeSciences
yes, family members usually have some sort of interplay in their charts
June 19, 2019 at 05:57
(Pisces) TimeSciences
No deaths in immediate family when my brother who was born Oct. 30th within years of his birth either before or after but, what is interesting in comparing family charts is my father was a Cancer with Moon in Pisces and in my chart, Moon is in Cancer & Sun in Pisces! (he died in 2003 at age 73)
June 19, 2019 at 03:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I think my great grandma died shortly after at 110 years old. Don´t remember details.

I have already experience a fair bit of death in my life though.
June 19, 2019 at 02:59
(Aries) astro-flame » zeecappy
In a way, yes. See, the idea stems from the statement that Scorpio´s emotional core is due for some tense experiences and stresses in order to make them strong as they are. But as the poll has shown (50 posts by now) - it´s really about 50-50, so it´s not a rule.
June 18, 2019 at 17:00
(Capricorn) zeecappy
I am scorpio moon and rising and moon conjunct pluto in the 12 house in scorpio, and i found out i was pregnant with my daughter the day after my (pisces) grandmother passed. not exactly ehat you are saying but under the same theme!
June 18, 2019 at 13:19
(Aries) astro-flame » pixel
It can, yes. But then again, it doesn´t necessarily happen to everyone. Now, that we have established (by means of this poll) that having Scorpio placements is a coincidence, it doesn´t negate the fact that you could have had a different family experience, but you didn´t. So, I´d say still pretty intense :34: :74: :74:
June 18, 2019 at 13:15
(Leo) pixel » astro-flame
Maybe an average of what happening in normal life... Not related to special facts, only what can happen everywhere... :17:
June 18, 2019 at 13:10
(Aries) astro-flame » SpaceChild
Yes, it seems to be so. 45 posts in the thread and it´s split 50/50 from 3 death per 3 Scorpio births (see comment from Pixel) to no deaths for the same amount :63:
June 18, 2019 at 13:08
(Aries) astro-flame » pixel
Wow! That´s pretty intense! :122: :92: :94:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »