My Transits Today.. Why Am I So In A Rage?

August 20, 2019 at 13:23 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
My Transits Today.. Why Am I So In A Rage?
Can astrology explain why or even what it may be?

:47:

Chart

https://imgur.com/a/9lgZ6sn

Aspects

https://imgur.com/a/NpjUE1s

Also Edit For: Why can´t I post image from my computer? I got some error message in a different language...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 25, 2019 at 12:37
(Pisces) fishscales » SpaceChild
Hmm maybe some 6th house action in the progressed synastry between you and your sis since 6th house rules small animals

Glad it resolved itself. Maybe you can start enjoying that Venus/Jupiter transit now :4:
August 25, 2019 at 12:14
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » SpaceChild
Update on that: Turns out our animals didn´t get on well, she said she didn´t think it was going to work. So she has luckily found another place to stay.

So I feel relieved now. :83:
August 24, 2019 at 16:12
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » fishscales
"Transiting Mercury is conjunct natal Chiron in the 5th house... any opportunity for some creative healing through communication here?"

That´s something interesting. If you count communicating using social media to make ´creative´ instagram posts lol. I´ve finally learned how to add music to videos and have been making a few. I don´t know if that qualifies as that? Lol

"This is a long standing transit though, so this episode is probably only one of the ways it has manifested."

Definitely one of many. It´s been pretty hard. At least I have music to get me by! Haha
August 24, 2019 at 14:18
"My sister is coming to live with us for this next week and there is incredible tension between me and SO over it."

Ahh..yeah, Pluto conjunct the MC is also opposite your IC ruling home life.. Pluto rules your 7th house representing the partner as well.. They are in the mix here...

This is a long standing transit though, so this episode is probably only one of the ways it has manifested.

Transiting Mars and Venus is also squaring Mercury, ruler of your 3rd house representing siblings

Transiting Mercury is conjunct natal Chiron in the 5th house... any opportunity for some creative healing through communication here?
August 24, 2019 at 13:57
"could go a long way towards making things better, expanding your ability to appreciate the good things in life "

lol i just dont feel this outlook right now but I hope that happens.
My sister is coming to live with us for this next week and there is incredible tension between me and SO over it. Just hoping for the best over here but I don´t see it happening.

Thanks fish :15:
August 24, 2019 at 12:57
Well, I´m sure you already know about transiting Pluto conjunct your MC and opposing your natal Mars... It´s been going on for quite some time.

The Pluto/Mars transit could be a powderkeg in and of itself... Might make it easier for other anger-related transits to set you off, like the Mars square Mercury transit you´re going though, which I think someone else mentioned. Luckily, that one will not last as long.

Transiting Jupiter conjunct your natal Venus is coming just in time and could go a long way towards making things better, expanding your ability to appreciate the good things in life :15:
August 24, 2019 at 12:34
Music is great to release anger.

Is anybody willing to point out what transits are most significant for me from Today to August 31st?
August 24, 2019 at 12:19
It has definitely helped me "flush it out" in the past... :5:
August 24, 2019 at 12:04
:5: :12: :21:
Havent heard this, I like it though!
August 24, 2019 at 12:02
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Sqwishie
I´m not an Aries moon tehe :2:

I think it was the day after I posted this thread I "used my stinger" on my SO. Lolol... Though he was passive aggressive first and I jsut went for being aggressive.

Should I post a new thread about my transits over this next week and what to expect or just post them here as to not clog the message board??

Leomoon - Ha yes I am in need of rock n roll and I have been listening more of that than the newer hip hop/vibing music like I had been. Lots of Highly Suspect today.
August 22, 2019 at 06:00
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
You are low on Rock and Roll.

You must crank it up and then You will feel better! :13: :5:
August 21, 2019 at 00:48
YouTube
YouTube
August 20, 2019 at 23:42
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
Me too,I got into a fight today. I didn´t start it but I sure did finish it. ? Hmph. Feeling out of sorts now. Was feeling unusually enraged.

Got Pluto conjunct my Mars right now. Maybe he´s the bugger.

Btw I´m Scorpio/Aries like you!

::Hiding::
August 20, 2019 at 14:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Always my pleasure to help, :1: :29:
August 20, 2019 at 14:22
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Davis212
You are completely right. I value your insight and expertise thank you.
I am looking into these now. Very accurate.
August 20, 2019 at 14:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are most welcome. Google "Moon square Mars Kelli Fox". Also "Mars square Mercury Kelli Fox". Concentrate on those two.

In my opinion, it might have to do with you romantic life (Mars transiting your 5th using the Whole Houses). But you are the one who needs to decide whether it is true or not.
August 20, 2019 at 14:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Mars gets debilitated in the sign of Cancer. He gets frustrated there, and can accumulate lots of anger over time. And Mars is in your 3rd (communication) using the Whole Sign house system.

Currently Mars is transiting your 5th and square to Mercury. Watch out for feeling very angry at your husband, and being very moody about his actions.

Moon in Aries is well known for a bad temper. And the transiting Moon is in Aries square a debilitated Mars in Cancer in the 3rd (communications). I suggest you go and take a walk and relax. Listen to sooting music and meditate.
August 20, 2019 at 14:13
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Davis212
Thanks I appreciate it. I´m gonna try and look up some interpretations on it myself now that I know what to be looking at. See if I can find a something that is causing the anger in my life right now/see if astrology points towards why. If that makes sense idk.. Thanks again.
August 20, 2019 at 14:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Also transiting Mars square Mercury; a classic one for anger bursts.
August 20, 2019 at 14:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Short hard aspects involving Mercury, and especially the transiting Moon (in Aries) square Mars in the 3rd.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 20, 2019 at 13:28
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » SpaceChild
Aspects
Login
(Log in)
August 20, 2019 at 13:26
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Hopefully this will work I guess

EDIT: That didn´t work either. Shaking my head.

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind it did. Sigh.
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »