Uranus opposing 8th house

August 19, 2019 at 20:28 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Uranus opposing 8th house
Hi,

i have always wondered what kinda vibe i would feel and what could be triggered when transit uranus goes into my 2nd house, opposing my 8th house and being opposed to my pluto-mars conjunction in that 8th house. to me it sounds rather dangerous and unpredictable, so i wanted to ask for opinions.
here is my solar return for the year 2024 ;

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

in the solar return itself, uranus falls into the 8th house.
also take note of dat mars opposite pluto thingy...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 21, 2019 at 19:25
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » fishscales
Thank you for the reply. I have digged into my natal placements, i am still trying to put the whole puzzle together but an overall theme is clear to me.
What you mention is spot on, yet the negative side is not present within this life, the abuse is more so present now tho, but not from my side, in other words, i seem to attract abusive people and situations.
Its okay, you are not being harsh, just realistic and i appreciate that very much!

To answer on your second reply;
The northnode is something i also havnt fully figured out yet since it´s indeed a combination of higher knowledge / wisdom combined with 8th house matters, my mind directly goes to psychology and sex. but not sure what my birthchart is trying to tell me here.
I more so feel that my current position with the placidus is accurate more so than the whole sign system where the SN falls into 3rd house. I dont feel connected at all with 3rd/9th house in general.
August 21, 2019 at 13:44
(Pisces) fishscales » MelodicBlu
One thing I find really interesting about your chart is your north node placement.

Despite your heavy 8th house influence, using the Placidus system, your NN is in your 8th house, indicating a need to move further in the direction of 8th house matters.

I find this odd. Maybe because I´m a Libra rising, and everything always has to revolve around "balance" to me.

Still, your NN is in Sagittarius, indicating a need to pursue 8th house matters in a more philosophical, broadminded, maybe even religious type of way.

On the other hand, using the whole sign system, your NN is in the 9th house.

Which south node house position seems right to you? 2nd or 3rd house? Which domain of life do yiu feel more "been there, done that" about... 2nd or 3rd house matters?
August 21, 2019 at 13:23
(Pisces) fishscales » MelodicBlu
"the reason i will be experiencing this uranus opposition to my 8th house including the voilent planets is what i want to look deeper into. 8th house also rules karma.."

It might be more helpful to begin by exploring why you have certain natal placements in the first place, if you haven´t already done so.

Mars and Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th house most likely indicates some kind of misuse of power in a past life. Perhaps sexual power, I don´t know.

Mars in Scorpio or the 8th house has a talent for spotting vulnerabilities in others. What they do when they spot these vulnerabilities is the question. They can use their observations to either help or hurt. Sometimes the original intention may not even be to hurt, but to fulfill their own deep seated desires, whatever those may be. The problem is, they can use their knowledge of others to seek to fulfill their powerful desires without taking the best interests of the other person into account. This can obviously generate negative karma, regardless of original intentions.

So Mars in the 8th can indicate abuse of what was valuable to others in a past life, and the tendency to continue that pattern in this life. It´s a placement where you really do have to think of others first if you want to mitigate the more negative effects.

Sorry if this all sounds somewhat harsh. I have Mars in the 8th as well, so everything I´ve written is based primarily on observations of myself.
August 21, 2019 at 08:30
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MelodicBlu
Another thing i wanted to mention is that i will have my saturn return 3 times.. the degree my saturn is at is when saturn goes retrograde in transits, causing me to experience it 3 times in a short period of time :
22/04/2022 , 19/07/2022 , and finally on 13/01/2023
After this saturn return year, the solar return of 2024 begins with all these plutonic energies..
The older i get the more i feel and realize what a fucked up time i choose to be born at. My life seriously has been filled with painful events all happening shortly after eachother, as if the lessons should be learned hard and fast. rather logical when almost all planets are slapped into one specific spot in the chart. The older i get, the more brutal the events have become aswell.
the reason i will be experiencing this uranus opposition to my 8th house including the voilent planets is what i want to look deeper into. 8th house also rules karma..

i am searching for rest, inner peace and a time i can finally settle down, in my self but also knowing the storm is over. i feel like i am not capable for taking in more things that trigger the adrenaline and the life walking on the edge of death. tho i know i can handle it, but i prefer to just find peace
August 21, 2019 at 07:48
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » fishscales
Since Uranus is in going through my 1st house, a lot of stuff happened, especially physical such as : surgeries, accidents, assault, weak body, physical changes in positive way ; body modification. For some reason it caught my eye how uranus will be opposing each of my planets in that cosy 7th / scorpio stellium , meaning it will bring years of sudden events and changes.
Thinking of when uranus goes in 2nd it will indeed affect my finances, but knowing the 8th house is on the opposite side of my 2nd house, and knowing my 8th house is the most brutal house i have, thats where i felt a little afraid of what could possibly happen.
just the thought of uranus opposing my 8th ruler, my ascendant ruler and the overal conjunction of mars-pluto sounds like a voilent cocktail to me. thats why i wanted to ask for opinions of others.

as you say, it comes down to just relax and accept changes, to see better opportunities. still, the combinations found in this solar return do not really calm me down..
August 21, 2019 at 01:59
(Pisces) fishscales
I´d have to say that major upheavals are definitely a possibility for this transit in the realms of finance, shared values and resources, and even your subconscious mind...

Can I ask why you are looking this far ahead though?

One of the best ways to deal with Uranus´ jarring effects, at least on a psychological level, is to stay grounded and centered in the moment... Do this until it becomes a habit...now would be a good time to start practicing this if you´re worried about this transit... But don´t let the worry take you out of the moment... It´s tricky...

Internal flexibility and adaptiveness is important in dealing with Uranus, or any hard transit too...that soft, supple strength is what you´re after

The sapling withstands the storm better than the big old rigid tree...
August 20, 2019 at 20:48
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
Oh well.. yes i had a feeling it would be something rather voilent. Yes im pretty used to it, but is there a way to figure out where the voilence might come from?
its a fakking kite pointing towards the homelife (4th house) in that solar return, with mars which is ruler of the dcs, something with an open enemy, collegue or for real, the partner? seeing that chiron sitting in my solar 7th house, ... damn. universe
August 20, 2019 at 18:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Beware! Lot of violence in 2024. Both birth+solar and solar alone, are brutal. But you are used to on it, so it may be fairly normal year.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »