Will we last? Can we beat the distance and miscommunication?

August 18, 2019 at 21:59 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) aries.arise
Will we last? Can we beat the distance and miscommunication?
I am in a long distance relationship and things have been hard lately. I love him and would marry him tomorrow but he is very patient and wants more time. We are both a little wounded from the world and try not to let that effect each other. I´ve been dealing with a lot of sadness from his absence and I don´t want to be too emotional or passionate or forceful and push him away. Any advice would be greatly appreciated <3
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 19, 2019 at 20:59
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
LDR.. i know your pain. its not easy at all, but deep down you know.
Looking at the synastry i dont really know what to say, but than,.... i saw u have this exact conjunction of the moons, in virgo. that kindof shocked me to see this.. I have also been in an LDR, and both our moons are also exact conjunct in Virgo.. one thing, your bond is unbreakable and the way you understand and feel eachother is out of this world.
i still really havnt figured this whole LDR stuff through astrology, especially when it comes to predicting a meeting.
your patience is being tested for sure, i failed... i am rising aries, i miserably failed in the waiting. you both have saturn in eachothers 1st house, i guyess that certainly is what causes the delay in physical meeting..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »