Not your usual tarot readings...

August 17, 2019 at 14:29 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Not your usual tarot readings...
I came across a while back and have grown fond of a reading system based on calculable results, aka very Virgo-friendly.

Please don´t inundate me with requests and have some patience, I work a lot (like 60+ hours a week) and have little trees to water, prune, fertilize and stuff.

If you reply, I´ll already have access to your day, month, and year of birth to calculate all the card placements, so the only other information that will serve a purpose is if you want a general reading about you as a person, or about a particular concern, or what influences are/were in store for a particular time frame.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 9, 2019 at 06:47
(Aquarius) Jenbell
Hi there, I would love a reading. I´m curious to know more about my life path in relation to my current partner. I´m wondering if his goals match mine and if we are capable of creating something that serves mankind. If we together serve a greater purpose or if it´s just another learning lesssson. What influences are in store for me?
September 5, 2019 at 06:57
(Cancer) giakikos
Hello Zodicat!

I am actually really really curious about your method. I have been reading tarots during the last year, but I feel like I still need to find out much more.

Would that be ok with you to share some info about it, or redirect me on where to find something to read about this method of yours?

Thank you so much!
September 2, 2019 at 12:51
(Libra) Lib_8
Hi Zodicat,

I would love a reading as well whenever you get a chance. I would like to know what I can expect in my love life. I feel things have been holding me back.

Thanks
August 28, 2019 at 19:06
(Aries) ram_goat » Ardent
Zed? Zed´s dead, baby..

like this thread is, I think..

these things happen..
August 28, 2019 at 17:28
(Cancer) Zaddyem
Could please give me are reading? I know it may be too late now, but I would definitely appreciate getting a reading from you whenever you can.
August 26, 2019 at 06:36
(Aquarius) AquaFireHorse66
I´d love a reading too if you have time.

I´d love a focus on my business, unexpected windfalls please.

And/or relationship insight too.

Many thanks :)
August 24, 2019 at 08:12
(Virgo) LunaRay
May I have a reading as well? I´ve never had one before. Thanks!
August 21, 2019 at 23:58
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Hi zodicat,

If possible, I would like to get a reading about personal health, finances and relationships for the next year.
August 21, 2019 at 20:30
(Pisces) annmarie
Good Evening, Would love a reading please.relationship?...Thank You Annmarie
August 21, 2019 at 20:24
(Taurus) mblaise
Hi zodicat,
Can you look into what influences are in the store for the next year job wise?

Thanks
August 21, 2019 at 06:32
(Aries) Quintana
Hi Zodicat! I would LOVE a tarot card reading from you. Can you possibly do one for me about school/career for this upcoming year, if you have time? I would appreciate that so much.

Thank you. :1:
August 19, 2019 at 22:17
(Capricorn) La Chanceuse
Bonsoir Zodicat
I would love a reading whenever you have time
merciiiiiiiiiiiii :17: :17: :15: :15:
August 19, 2019 at 21:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » zodicat
System message: Post has been written by user sailormars, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for the reading!

April 28th may have been mid-way through my second semester during my final year of university. I went through a break-up a few months prior to the date given. Around March specifically, I was seeing someone casually up until June. After seeing my "love life" unfolding, I believe it was possibly my mom or a close female friend of mine who suggested that I seek something outside of sensuality and more sustainability in a relationship.

And yes, I have been worried about finances. I recently graduated and have been looking for a job. Unfortunately in June or July I was given a job offer and possibly the *Mercury Retrograde* got the best of me and prevented me from receiving any voicemails or calls from the hiring manager. The worst part is that this hiring manager, e-mailed my references that I was not answering phone calls and complained, rather than sending me an e-mail asking why I hadn´t been responding to phone calls. Thankfully, one of my references e-mailed me asking about it because it was out of character for me (I have a Mercury in Virgo)!

My form of contact with this hiring manager was originally through e-mail, so I was certain that he knew I was prompt with responding on there. Knowing this information, I e-mailed him asking about it and he simply stated passive aggressively that job offers were not done over e-mail. But okay, why couldn´t he just e-mail me telling me to perhaps call him because it was important? Anyhow, I found out the reason why I didn´t get any calls or voicemails. It was because my sim card was damaged, and I also needed a new phone. Afterwards I had started job searching all over again but was left un-motivated and dissatisfied with my life and situation.

I´m very glad to hear that much change will be coming soon and that I will be perhaps given many opportunities. I´ve been feeling stuck for quite awhile now. As for the rest of your reading, I will definitely keep in mind the personal relationships that I have/will have in the future.

Thank you again ~
August 19, 2019 at 18:16
(Aries) ram_goat » zodicat
>>on account of the proclivity toward partnering for material success.

always had mixed feelings about that proclivity..

>>Learn now from indecisiveness, commit later, or is it already to
>>late to say so, something ado with more than just one spring fling,
>>I can´t really know...

this is unclear to me too. could you explain this a little or rephrase it? that would make it easier to comment on. As it stands, it is a bit vague. I don´t know quite what to say..

>>Old habits die slow, but they´re always birthed within, and thus
>>there is where to shed them one must begin. Nothing can control your
>>thoughts or actions without your permission,

yes I am very subject to habit and inertia in things. there are some habits I need to change, finding the energy to do so has been on & off. Birthed within.. yes. Some habits spring from internal laziness or love of comfort. need to get outside my comfort zone sometimes.

I have some other thoughts on this too, but it depends a little on clarifying the second part.. about indecisiveness, above..

>>Though an undertow of potential illness and hard work to get through
>>I see, a more self-reliant master of yourself and your life I think,
>>in the near half-year future, you will be.

good, events seem to be pushing me this direction for many years but especially the past year.

Thanks for the read..
August 19, 2019 at 15:39
(Taurus) berrycat
I would love a reading also Zodicat!

I am open to any information that you think is relevant to my present and future situation and believe in your Scorpio-Virgo powers.

Thank you x
August 19, 2019 at 14:09
(Cancer) Mrav
I´m interested to know how will this year go for me. Thank yu in advance :35:
August 19, 2019 at 13:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The wheeler-dealer, your sun card is called, on account of the proclivity toward partnering for material success.

Learn now from indecisiveness, commit later, or is it already to late to say so, something ado with more than just one spring fling, I can´t really know...

Old habits die slow, but they´re always birthed within, and thus there is where to shed them one must begin. Nothing can control your thoughts or actions without your permission, and the same goes for all others who cannot be expected to be controlled by others´ whims.

Though an undertow of potential illness and hard work to get through I see, a more self-reliant master of yourself and your life I think, in the near half-year future, you will be.
August 19, 2019 at 13:57
(Virgo) riverflow » zodicat
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it.
You are spot on, late last year and earlier this year I met a couple of very interesting people. I liked one but she lost interest in me. The other one declared her feelings towards me but I had to turn her down because I wasn´t interested in her.

I haven´t met someone else yet, being waiting for a special encounter for a long time now. So I hope it would be as you have mentioned, a new love affair.

I´m sort of going through a transformation now. Focusing on building my confidence and expanding my communication skills.So hopefully it´ll help me to change my perspective of life in a good way.
August 19, 2019 at 13:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » riverflow
=====
You have Hearts in your mercury, venus, and jupiter yearly spread slots over the course of the year beginning with your 28th birthday - the Ace, Four, and Ten respectively.

This could be linked to a period of intense passion and/or argumentation in matters of love during the winter months late last year and early this year.

A Four speaks to stability and harmony, while a Ten denotes a full-circle sort of influence. I would guess that you may either encounter a new love affair, or begin to see an existing one from a very different perspective, completing a bigger picture so to say. Either way, the upcoming year should prove successful for you in your personal relationships, provided you are mindful of how your own skepticism, fears, and worries can influence not only your own personal views, but your interactions with others as well.

With two other Tens in very significant slots of your spread, the upcoming year could change your perspective quite a bit, expanding your view to realize and appreciate all - the physical, mental, and spiritual - sides to success in love, communication, and what you value in life.
August 19, 2019 at 12:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » sailormars
=====
April 28th through June 19th, I would guess, would be when you began studying - the Ace of Spades - the magi card in the underlying card for that saturn period for you this year. The primary card being the Queen of Hearts leads me to think that either an older, wiser woman had an influence in piquing your interest, that you are learning a greater deal of responsibility in affairs of the heart and coming to understand how to appreciate the less-than-sensuous sides of relationships, or perhaps both.

The past year has likely been focused very much on indecision or worry ado with finances, perhaps prompted by the loss of a job or abandoning a course of study that no longer felt fitting. This theme seems to continue throughout your 23rd year, but with less worry and much more change on the horizon. For financial success, you are likely to be given many opportunities throughout the year starting with your next birthday, but these will come from a direction that necessitates significant change, affecting every aspect of your life.

Maintaining stability in your home life will prove challenging, perhaps prompting an inner change to your own attitudes towards others and yourself.

Sometime in the next year, you may also face a trial of dealing with feelings of having been betrayed by a loved one or someone similarly close to you, or have your sense of security within your relationships otherwise threatened in some way. If true, be mindful that this experience is designed to teach a lesson in how we tend to limit ourselves through our attachments. If a fear of abandonment can at times control your thoughts and feelings, your personal relationships are more likely to suffer from it rather than continue to survive in light of it.
August 19, 2019 at 03:16
(Aries) Marissalol
I would love a reading whenever you have the time.
August 18, 2019 at 15:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
the gnome tried to eat that last reading two different times... grr... thankfully i recently switched back to opera and got it back from cache or else i prolly would have stomped off, cranked the lawn mower up, and eviscerated every invisible toadstool he suns upon

but ye, i still gotta mow the lawns though...

thanks everyone for your patience, i intend to do readings in order of request, not leaving any out, and don´t have time today, i think, for any more

if i accidentally skip anyone, please yell at me (with lots of smilies preferably)
August 18, 2019 at 15:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Cocoking
=====
My condolences... *hugs* April 16th through June 7th of 2018, the Nine of Hearts was your jupiter card in the yearly spread, which can signify a loss of a loved one.

This card appeared again (with the same underlying Seven of Diamonds as before - card of spiritual values) as your mars card between February 23rd and April 16th of 2019. I would guess an undesirable situation took place then having to do with jealousy or misunderstanding, leaving you disappointed with others.

Your independence is a given considering your sun card is the Ten of Clubs, the card of mental accomplishment. Do try to sleep, though. It can´t hurt to get away from a mind so active that it´s developed a life of its own.

Specifically for a scorpio of your sun card, ruled by a mars Three of Hearts, a profession dealing with the arts or creative expressions could yield great success. You probably already know this, though, and what you may not know is which avenue to pursue. I think it foolhardy of me to paint road-signs to place on others´ paths.

What I can see is sound values and a clear mind when it comes to what is most important to you being what will matter foremost with your career and financial success. The Four of Diamonds is a strong symbol of this and it sits in both the longest-term influence spot and the displacement spot of the yearly spread beginning with your 33rd birthday. While the rolling ball may not glitter with gold, it should provide well enough for contentment. Your heart may still flutter up to the clouds at times, but your cards make me think you´ll be successful with keeping your mind on keeping that ball rolling.

Ace of Hearts in saturn and King of Spades in pluto for the year mean, relatively, a calling to realize fulfillment from within (which can often manifest as loneliness, almost desperate desire for affection from others) and a push to master all that you do - accepting and being fully responsible for your failures and for your own success.

Most highly intuitive people are well aware of impending influences, and you certainly seem to have your mind already set where it needs to be when it comes to the influences you´ll begin to be under later this year. The only advice I´d give is to avoid handing over responsibility to others, letting anyone else (especially me) dictate which way to steer your life and career. If there are any matters in life that you have been accustomed to handing the reigns over to others, now is most definitely a time to take them into your own hands.

I don´t see any clear indicators of caution with financial matters in the upcoming year, no Jacks or Fives or Threes at all, which should prove to be a year for the most part free of any worry, indecision, or outside influences of a duplicitous nature.

Oh! yes, purpose in life... where is that Six of Hearts... if you have a friend, relative, or co-worker you trust born on Oct 19th, Nov 27th, or Dec 25th they might have some inspiring thoughts (these bdays are Six of Heart suns)

The two most recent significant years in your life when the Six of Hearts was present would have been when you were 16 and then 29 years old. The former a time when you may have felt bathed or awash in the realization of a purpose, and the latter being a time when you dealt with issues pertaining to a purpose, likely through a karmic relationship.

The Six of Diamonds is your pluto card until your next birthday, and the result card tied with it is symbolic of greater recognition. Perhaps the issue prompting your query is not so much being unsure of a purpose, but rather being unsure if you´re ready to be recognized for the work you´ve already put into it.
August 18, 2019 at 15:43
(Gemini) analyse
I would love a reading if you still have sometime. i always felted gifted in some way
August 18, 2019 at 14:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dalisay_Tadhanna
=====
i think maybe some wandering gnome changed it for you because what you say is what i see in your profile :)

i´ve been known to say of myself that i´m neurotic about my neuroses, but your cards say you´d probably give me a run for the money

Your Five of Clubs sun (quest for truth) card combined with a difficult Three of Diamonds planetary ruling mercury (indecision/worry/creativity in values) card makes me wonder how often you have changed residences, jobs, and relationships throughout your life.

Curious if you´ve lost a job (perhaps as a result of karma finding you out in some way ado with less than honest communication), found a lover, and/or become a father (or a more successful one) since your last birthday.

The year beginning with your next birthday could require, at some point, a great deal of effort and positive outlook to overcome hurdles ado with your home life or health matters (your own or someone close to you). You may also be pressed to change your own thoughts and actions when relating with others in order to achieve greater success in your personal and professional relationships.

Don´t let whatever pitfalls of the recent past hold you down. There stands a chance for blessings to abound in the upcoming year provided you accept them for what they are and don´t take them for granted. Coming to be more accepting of yourself could be key to opening doors for opportunity to reveal itself.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »