Vertex conjnctions/fated relations and moon square pluto

August 17, 2019 at 11:23 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pixel
Vertex conjnctions/fated relations and moon square pluto
Hi everyone,

I was looking for some people who may want to share real experiences (relationships) about the aspects in the title of my topic... Beginnings, feelings, endings (or if relationships are currently standing alive).

May be it seems foolish to ask such demand...

Thanks in advance. :17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 17, 2019 at 14:30
(Leo) pixel » zodicat
Thanks a lot, zodicat !

I experienced the aspect of :160: of someone :194: my :152: and :153:... it was very bad and unhealthy !!!
August 17, 2019 at 14:22
(Leo) pixel » goldenlion32
Thanks Goldenlion32, very interesting. I´ll take time to read all what you wrote carefully.

But one thing : Im sorry, I wasn´t enough clear...I wanted feedback on the aspect pluto square moon in synastry.

:17:
August 17, 2019 at 14:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ve had four different experiences with a composite vertex conjunct descendent, the first two put Moon on my Chiron, the third Saturn on my Chiron, the fourth Sun on my Chiron.

Very fated, life-changing each of them, ultimately teaching me the pointlessness of revisiting bittersweet experiences from the past.

There were other lessons, of course, each unique in their own regard, but I digress...

I can only guess that vertex synastry combined with Moon-Pluto hard aspects would be equally frustrating from a "wtf do I do with this?" point-of-view. Relationships tend to be beneficial because they allow the expression, understanding, and security of ourselves to expand, but any Moon-Pluto hard aspect would stand to challenge such matters.

Fated does not equate to meant to last, it can, in fact, be being faced with perpetual loss. What can stand up to and defeat what fate has in mind, on the other hand, is what has the greatest chance to last indefinitely.
August 17, 2019 at 14:13
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
Thanks fishscales for sharing and for your kind words :)
August 17, 2019 at 13:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
With Vertex Capricorn in the 6th house and Capricorn Mercury, I´d have to say basically every masculine I´ve dated probably was divine appointment, divine timing, divine order with the Vertex being activated at different points in time.

This deals more though with the 12th house of Cancer and the Karma Asteroid being their as well. Since Cancer/Capricorn is one of the Marriage axis, or Matriarchy/Patriarchy, and my soul intention to learn about relationships in this life time with North Node Aquarius in the 7th house and Uranus in Libra in the 3rd in opposition of Aries in Chiron.

Cancer would imply probably the worst karma to be resolved as well as the North Node Aquarius being the hardest North Node. In the sense, Leo (Ketu) is known to be perhaps many life times of being too self-reliant, too independent, and pushing to explore the world of relationships, but also possibly becoming an expert on relationships as a career with North Node Aquarius, which would explain my obsession of studying this since I was 18 in Saturn in Capricorn before my 19th birthday in December.

I don´t have Moon square Pluto, but Moon Trine Pluto, which gives me the urge to dig deeper for answers, gain insight, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding even through my own experiences. Which can be through observational research studies which I´ve done, along with text book research, as well as interacting within various platforms of different relationships, niches, categories, since North Node is Aquarius and getting the bigger picture of humanity around the globe.

Usually my Vertex in Capricorn sets off the relationships which in my case, clearing out karma or unfinished business with the:

Cardinal Cross:Is blatantly those teachers who teach me about relationships Cancer/Capricorn, Aries/Libra

Where they might have other elements as the Taurus/Scorpio in the 4th/10th house and Virgo/Pisces in the 2nd/8th house.

This is why it´s hard to limit it to just the Vertex. You would have to find people who specifically have Mars Square Pluto.

Oppositions tend to be more about the cause and effect of my choices based off what I learned from Saturn in Leo until Saturn in Aquarius, and whether I master those soul intentions.

Which is basically what the whole darn thing is really about choosing life instead of death or to keep creating the Pluto crisis and chaos and confusion with Virgo Pluto. It´s usually a Catch 22 ha ha...

Never amazes me how that unfolds. Hard lessons about navigating myself, using my intuition, trusting my own judgment instead of following the projections of North Node Aquarius in the 7th house. What the collective conscious tells me is "The way!" can be quite deceptive whether social media, media in general, family, friends, or co-workers.

Very interesting at this point to recognize this after the whole journey from Saturn in Cancer as a young toddler in Uranus in Libra and Saturn in Capricorn and Uranus in Taurus in 2019.

Am "I" who you tell "Me" from the 7th house? Does the world really work the way you tell "Me" from the 7th house? Or is it something completely different? Since South Node Leo (Ketu) is blind. Pisces in the 8th house is blind. And perhaps learning to go within and transcend the belief systems of the collective and eventually return to source.

I suppose more to do with "Moksha & Enlightenment". Since it does deal with the water signs in the 12th, 4th, and 8th house.

The journey isn´t really about the opposite sex. They´re the catalyst in your experience. Relationship with self vs. Relationship with others in the 7th house. And I suppose I unraveled that quite well, but perhaps not what everyone wants to know or perhaps could handle if I explained most of it. Which comes with discernment.

Vertex is pretty much those souls walking in your life who you have unfinished business with in a negative or positive way. It´s not just about romance or sexuality, but the whole scope of your existence. Whether you see them as Villain´s or Hero´s, they tend to be there for a reason for you to understand something on spiritual level.

The physical body is just the vessel. Our souls are way beyond the physical and material. We get wrapped up in the physical and material world, but our souls are not our bodies.

If a relationship ends it means we´ve outgrown those soul intentions and lessons. If a new teacher arrives we are moving on to the next level of our journey. That´s just the way I see it.

Although we love attaching the labels, niches, categories, words, descriptions, definitions, and try to contain the soul into physical and material world. The energetic frequency, harmonics, vibration existed before man ever created even a 30 degree box in astrology, assigned a certain archetype, meaning, or definition. A mathematical point.

We´re mainly tainted by what the world tells us. Perhaps more powerful than we ever imagine in the material and physical world.
August 17, 2019 at 12:58
(Pisces) fishscales
I´ve had relationships with two women whose suns were conjunct my vertex... however, my vertex is also conjunct my Venus, so their suns were conjunct my Venus as well, which definitely played a role in the attraction as well...probably the majority of it, although it´s reasonable to assume that the sun/vertex conjunctions added some extra kick and solidity to the attraction

A very natural, almost fated type of attraction existed in both relationships, and although they were both very different, the naturalness of the attraction felt similar in both relationships

Both ended amicably, which was a rarity for me in those days. I´m still friends with one of the women to this day.

I´m sorry I can´t give you a more pure vertex-oriented perspective, since no doubt Venus is playing a very strong role here.

That aside, I do feel that the vertex is a karmic point

I have a feeling there´s another vertex-related aspect I had with someone that I´m forgetting here... If i remember what it was, I´ll post back

BTW, good to see you around here again, Pixel... I´ve missed your flower-dropping ways :74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »