Mercury square Pluto and panic attacks ?

August 15, 2019 at 03:14 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) scarecrow202
Mercury square Pluto and panic attacks ?
1. I have panic and anxiety attacks when this transit happens whether it is retrograde or not.

I also noticed that the moon some times activates this as well when it is aspected to pluto.
My question is, could it be the fluorite stone that I have or do I have psychic abilities?
Usually, my vision consists of my bad behaviors that I´m trying to change or that the law is coming after me. I´m not doing anything illegal, it just the bad behaviors I have, the flashes often scare me and they make me want to avoid people.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 15, 2019 at 13:49
(Libra) scarecrow202 » fishscales
This is true. thank you.
August 15, 2019 at 13:20
(Pisces) fishscales » scarecrow202
You don´t have Mercury trine Chiron natally though

The orb between the two is 14 degrees, if I remember correctly... way too wide
August 15, 2019 at 13:14
Mercury trine Chiron can be a great healing aspect, because it promotes a mental understanding of the "wound" in both yourself and others.

You can also heal yourself through healing others, since they´e both one in the same anyway.
August 15, 2019 at 13:04
I have Chiron trine mercury which says purify my thoughts and my body. That´s trine to trine aspects. So I might be onto something.
August 15, 2019 at 12:46
Maybe. It could bring old wounds into the scope of emotional awareness.

But again, the important thing is what actions you take to mitigate the effects of these kinds of transits before they even happen.
August 15, 2019 at 12:40
Thank you. Would Chiron transitioning the moon have anything to do with it as well?
August 15, 2019 at 12:28
(Pisces) fishscales
Mercury and the moon will trigger and channel Pluto´s volcanic energy mentally, emotionally, and on the level of the nervous system when aspecting him through transit.

When these transits occur under the "hard" aspects, I can see the energy manifesting as panic attacks: the built up pressure of Pluto is being released in any way possible.

I would not waste time with or get attached to the concept of having psychic abilities.

What good are they if you´re having panic attacks anyway?

Psychic abilities do not speak to one´s level of consciousness, happiness, level of "spiritual" development, etc. They can actually be a massive hindrance when they´re not grounded in the heart and the consciousness.

The influences of stones and crystals on our psychic state is so negligible it´s not even worth mentioning.

More nonsense from the new age hipsters aimed at making money and feeling important.

If you want to eliminate the panic attacks, balance yourself by taking correct action.

Tai chi, yoga, breathing exercises, and meditation would all be helpful.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »