Full moon question

August 14, 2019 at 21:45 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) gustin
Full moon question
Can anyone share with me what it means when the full moon lands exactly on a cusp? My 9th cusp is 22 Aquarius..... thanks in advance! :1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 3, 2019 at 00:07
(Sagittarius) gustin » ZynCitrus
Well, my oldest daughter is moving out next weekend and my grandma will pass soon.....maybe one of those? I sure hope so. The 24° cap eclipse hit my grandmas sun. That’s all I have for now, but time will tell. Thank you all for your input, I really appreciate it ?
September 2, 2019 at 20:17
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » gustin
4th is your mother, grandmother you look as 4th from 4th so it´s 7th house for mothers mother..or for example fathers mother is 12th, 4th from 9th

full moon and other eclipses don´t impact you if you don´t have any personal planets there...you don´t have any personal planets on any fixed signs 22 degrees nor +-5 degrees

but you had 2. july eclipse exact on your asc can you tell if something happened since then in regards to your 1st or 7th house? have you lost some relationship and how was that reflected to 1st - to you? in case nothing happened yet, eclipses have impact on us 6 months so that would be maybe something worth paying attention to. On that cardinal axis you have uranus and chiron - think in that direction
September 2, 2019 at 19:54
(Sagittarius) gustin » fishscales
Thank you, that’s very kind.
September 2, 2019 at 18:41
(Pisces) fishscales » gustin
I´m sorry to hear that.

Strength to you and your family. :68:
September 2, 2019 at 18:09
(Sagittarius) gustin » fishscales
Thank you so much, my maternal grandmother is on hospice and is about to pass on so that really makes sense..... I appreciate the feedback!! :6:
September 2, 2019 at 12:12
(Pisces) fishscales
Interesting question.

I would look at it as a "harvest" of 8th house lessons which will "bear fruit" so to speak, in 9th house matters.

Or it could be a harvest of both 8th and 9th house lessons.

I normally use the Placidus house system.

You may want to try looking at where the transit falls using the whole sign house system and seeing how that feels to you.

Then, of course, you open the whole can of worms regarding which house system is "better"...

I believe they both have merit, in different ways, but getting into all that is a bit beyond the scope of this thread...
September 2, 2019 at 05:01
(Sagittarius) gustin » IIyyaarr13
Thank you, I’ll have to look into that ?
September 1, 2019 at 02:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
If Cancer risings really had water trine angular house cusps, they would all be ascended masters among us!
Your 9th house cusp is the one trine your ascendant when ´ALL´ is equal house!
Aquarius 22 dg. is very talented for a positive sign longitude and worthy of study! :1: :3: :44:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »