Transits and illness

August 14, 2019 at 19:16 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
Transits and illness
I´ve come down with the flu, the actual flu. Breathing is an absolute chore and I´m either hot as balls or thrown into the Arctic sea.

Curiously I´m looking at my transits. Uranus had entered my 6th house of health and it´s in retrograde, not sure if that adds to it´s impact or not.

Transitioning Mercury rules the respiratory system and is squaring my natal Pluto which is my Dom.

Has anyone experienced a transit that affected your well-being?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 1, 2019 at 02:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The advocacy for vaccines is much greater than the advocacy for vitamin C because the vaccines mean control and vitamin C could mean life!
I felt myself coming down with something after ´shingles vaccine´ and so properly quadrupled my vitamin C intake. :22: :44: :4: :32:
August 19, 2019 at 16:22
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » Boyan
Thanks Boyan.

Good luck with your own.
August 18, 2019 at 19:08
(Taurus) Boyan
Hello,Sqwishie!

Uranus transiting 6th house Taurus.It interesting and potentially quite dangerous transit for the health matters.
Stress,especially any sudden or unexpected shock to the system can cause malfunction of thyroid gland(Taurus traits).Colon (Virgo-6 house traits) stasis can become a problem.Hoarseness (hoarse voice) is linked with this position.From there it can lead to gastroesophageal reflux or some neurological conditions.
Some say this transit is a trigger for Parkinson´s disease.
We shall see as i am going through same transit as you.

Take care and listen to your body carefully :15:
August 17, 2019 at 17:37
(Pisces) fishscales » Sqwishie
"If the ankle is still considered part of the Pisces/foot rule."

The ankles are ruled by Aquarius/11th house Sqwish

May be close enough in this instance though, who knows...

Natally, Lib has Saturn and Pluto in the 11th, which could indicate problems with the ankles
August 17, 2019 at 14:42
(Capricorn) Daniellel » stevenwings
I am a solilunar moon as well ! :-/
August 17, 2019 at 14:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Seems since the Pisces Moon arrived I´m not feeling so well. Ha ha..my right eye is really irritated, watery, makes it hard to read and write. Not to mention my left toe I just trimmed my nails and eeps!

Now seems to be infected. I imagine it does have to do with the Leo transits on my physical body along with Cancer/Capricorn transits, and Virgo/Pisces.

I´ve had a bad week with migraines and another infection as well. Ha ha...one thing right after the other this week. :22: The eyes the worst part. I even took some allergy medicine thinking perhaps it was allergies. Not working. :39: I suppose that is what´s good about audio.
August 17, 2019 at 02:19
(Libra) Lib_8 » Sqwishie
Interesting..thanks for this info Sqwishie!
August 17, 2019 at 00:36
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » Lib_8
Interesting. Well Mars is the ruler of accidents and injuries and it´s conjunct Uranus. You want to see harsh aspects by Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto for accidents as well. It´s in your twelfth house that rules feet. If the ankle is still considered part of the Pisces/foot rule. Neptune is also making a hard aspect with Uranus.
August 16, 2019 at 18:23
(Libra) Lib_8 » Sqwishie
My transit chart for that day..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 16, 2019 at 17:10
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » Lib_8
Thank you. Still very sick. Your injury sounds very bad. It must´ve been terrible to not be able to move around on your own. Post your transit chart for when you had the accident. I´m curious.
August 16, 2019 at 17:05
(Libra) Lib_8
Hi Sqwishie,

Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your trip! I personally am interested in this topic too. Last year in February I had a random weird fall in my own apartment. It was in the middle of the night and I guess I was still sleepy and woke up too quickly from my bed and lost my balance. What seemed so minor ended up being a bad injury. I broke my ankle really badly and needed surgery. I had to be off work 3 months and undergo intense physio. Thankfully I recovered but occasionally I do feel pain still.

I’m a pretty tough person mentally but it was hard! I read that these injuries can lead to depression and anxiety in a lot of people. All I kept trying to focus on was making a full recovery.

I keep going back to transits for myself on that day (feb 14 2018) and to a lay person like me with basic astrology knowledge I can’t find anything that would have resulted in something so serious. The doctors told me that such an injury is common in car accidents! Mind you I was alone so I had to put weight on the broken leg to get back up and call for help and maybe that did more damage.
August 15, 2019 at 11:35
(Pisces) fishscales
Uranus may cause some upheavals in your health and work while it´s transiting your 6th house.

It´ll be there for a while, so your best bet is to become as "grounded" as possible in those areas, so you can better handle any disruptions Uranus throws your way.

Take care of yourself and take care of your body...that way, you´re better prepared to handle any health-related curve balls Uranus may throw your way.

Learning and practicing any kind of relaxation technique would be helpful during this transit.

The benefits of learning such techniques would also far outlast the transit, if you continued practicing them.

Open yourself to any disruptions in your work situation, and do your best to roll with the punches.

If you´re happy with your current work situation, you can adopt a go-with-the-flow attitude, while still being resolutely determined that you´re going to handle anything that comes your way.

Uranus can be brittle and harsh.

Sometimes the best way to handle his energy is by maintaining your strength through flexibility.

If you´re ready for some changes in your work situation, Uranus may be just what you´ve been waiting for.

In that case, let him do his work.

As for right now... drink up.

Not the good stuff, unfortunately :3:
August 15, 2019 at 01:36
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » Leo Moon
Yes, I´m trying, thank you.
August 15, 2019 at 01:34
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » stevenwings
Ah, yes. My bucket handle. Although honestly I never knew what if anything it meant.

If it means I´m too damn sensitive you´d be onto something.

There are so many methods of astrology it fills me with uncertainty. I am comforted by unanimous beliefs.
August 15, 2019 at 00:47
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Sqwishie
Sorry You feel sick.

You may already know this , but drink lots of water now and tomorrow before flying.
Flying will dehydrate a person in the best conditions.

I have been following transits closely for the last couple months and have found little correlation with my day to day life.

I will keep observing.

Get well ! :1:
August 15, 2019 at 00:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sqwishie
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Smiles with joy for you and all whom you love.

Why do I use whole sign houses?

In your case, I used them so that you might be able to see that there is more to your chart than you may have realized, including the fact that transiting Uranus would be in the 7th House rather than the 6th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

https://kellysastrology.com/2018/…

Mostly, the message was to acknowledge and encourage you.

Whether you like to identify with tropical Aries Moon or sidereal Pisces Moon or draconic Aquarius Moon, She is by herself while all the other planets are clustered in an arc of 80 degrees.

In the same way, whether you put Her in the 5th with Placidus or the 6th with whole signs, She remains separate from that clustered group.

Who is She?

Ah, you may already have some clues, and there is more than can be seen with just the natal chart.

Beneficent grace and loving-kindness,

Steven

Send a PM if you would like.

https://imgur.com/2JfuMBH
YouTube
YouTube
August 14, 2019 at 21:41
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » stevenwings
Thank you for your time and expertise on the subject matter. You are far more advanced then I am so I have to read this a few times slowly. I´m afraid it mostly goes over my ignorant little head.

Yesterday is when I caught this bug, on the anniversary you mentioned. Cruel timing because I´m flying tomorrow to see my dad and in-laws.

I find transits very interesting and have never gone as far as exploring sidereal.

If I may ask, why the whole house system?
August 14, 2019 at 20:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ouch! Alternating hot and cold can feel real uncomfortable. Take chicken soup and accept cuddles from your Guardian Angels.

Switch from Crapcidus houses to Whole Sign House; and if you feel really brave, experiment with the sidereal zodiac. With Whole Sign Houses and the sidereal, the Moon is exquisitely sensitive Pisces in the 6th House where She is triseptile the Sun.

On the day your were born, the gibbous Moon formed an angle of 155°11´ with the Sun. Guess what, yesterday August 13, 2019, at 3:05 am, the Moon formed that exact same angle with the Sun.

Meaning what?

Meaning that exactly the same subtle psycho-emotional energies were at work as on the day of birth.

Maybe the newborn baby girl had the sniffles as she looked into the future and got a flash of the complex journal she was commencing.

You are a lunar person attempting to live in a solar world. You “true” birthday comes on the day the Moon is in the exact same phase as the natal Moon.

Attached is an image of your chart using the sidereal zodiac and Whole Sign Houses. On the outer wheel is the chart based on the exact Moon phase.

In the outer wheel, notice that the Moon just entered the 4th House.

The outer-wheel Venus forms a grand trine with the natal Moon and Venus.

Perhaps, there is a lot more to the “flu” than some physical bug. With Venus "out of bounds" in your natal chart, with Pisces Moon trine Venus, and with the Moon-phase Moon just entering the 4th — WOW !!! — all your emotions and emotional sensitivity in on hyper-magnetized.

Perhaps, the sniffles and hot/cold and other aches and owies are one way the Heart is shedding tears which have been held back and held in — and also shedding tears for others who are grieving.

With sincere best wishes and grace-filled loving-kindness,

Steven
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 14, 2019 at 19:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´ve been sick different times this year. I haven´t really paid attention to them all. This week I had an infection that´s now gone. I suspect the Leo, Aries, Jupiter transits, along with the Cancer/Capricorn.

I´ve been sick this year different times more than usual. I had some major stuff in Pisces Mercury that dealt with the hospital on the Virgo/Pisces axis.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »