Pluto and saturn transit on 7th house

August 13, 2019 at 13:12 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Talya
Pluto and saturn transit on 7th house
Hi people,
Just wanted to write about my own experience in 7th House transit. I´m cancer rising, so is my partner. I´m pisces sun and he is aquarius sun. His venus is in capricorn btw.

Saturn, pluto and South node transits in capricorn, which is our 7th house has been so rough that we decided to part our ways for good right after the eclipses happened in July. We were together for 14 years. You can imagine how hard it is for me. But somehow I know that it is the right decision for us both and I´m not resistant to change. I embrace them. I don´t know if any of you have similar placements, but rough transits on the 7th house is really something.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 14, 2019 at 17:38
(Pisces) Talya » Olenna
Hi Ollena! Thank you for your comment. I totally feel you. Me too, I wish I had known that much about astrology before I got married. Same as you, I had been holding on to that relationship longer than I should have but this summer after the eclipses, I could finally realize things and show the courage to end it. There will be a time when I will have Saturn and Jupiter together in my 7th house, but same as you, I am not dying to jump on to another relationship. There is so much to learn and process first!
August 14, 2019 at 14:41
(Virgo) MarvinReal » leorising
Did you changed your job? I thought you were so happy.
August 14, 2019 at 11:04
(Gemini) Olenna
I got separated from my husband around the time Pluto entered my 7th house many years ago. It was not an easy fit even thou we did pretty good for most of our marriage so it had to go. His Saturn conjunct my Moon was a hard one to deal with, among other hard aspects in synastry and composite, i stayed in that relationship longer than i should have. I wish i knew astrology then, i would have understood things much better. So far since Saturn entered the 7th there is no relationships at all, but it`s ok because i`m not ready for it and have some other priorities now. I`m actually learning about relationships and that will make me ready when someone right for me will appear. Or not, that`s fine too lol.
August 13, 2019 at 14:27
(Libra) leorising » Talya
Yes Pluto and Saturn clean house, Jupiter in Capricorn is coming for expanding your relationship house... , I don’t look your birth chart... but I know that Jupiter expands
August 13, 2019 at 13:55
(Pisces) Talya » leorising
This is a great way to look at it. Actually it was a toxic relationship that was dragging me down a lot. Our synastry also was not very good. His saturn had an overlay on my 5th house and he made me depressed and restricted me enjoying life. He is depressed in general, because his natal saturn is already in his 5th house.

So yeah, this transit will clean my 7th house and open space for the better hopefully. Thank you for your comment
August 13, 2019 at 13:43
(Libra) leorising
i have cappricorn in 6th, this transit make a clean in my enviroment of work (colleagues) a person that was a problem for me, she go away for another job! it was a relief for me, i guess, probably could you "clean" your 7th house, for another relantionship, more better

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »