Hi to you all!

August 10, 2019 at 19:02 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) EleniPappys
Hi to you all!
I´m Eleni and I am from Greece (are there any other people from Greece here or am I the only one?).

I use this site for a year, it´s the best!
I hadn´t noticed it has a forum until some days ago, and I decided to register! I find it really interesting to discuss with people and know their birth charts! :27:

I´m looking forward to discussing with you and to exchange information about astrology!

Eleni

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 13, 2019 at 23:12
(Cancer) EleniPappys » MarvinReal
By studying astrology I have understood many things about myself, why I feel like I feel, why I react the way I react, etc. That is helping me to accept myself and not critisize him so much.
August 12, 2019 at 23:48
(Virgo) MarvinReal » EleniPappys
Yeah, this feature "Reply to post" on forum is possible. :37:

Synastry aspects interpretation on this website here:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/s…

Do you mean that studying Astrology makes you feel more foolish (in need of psychotherapy) or that studying Astrology actually giving you right treatment to fix issues? In my case both is true. :23:
August 11, 2019 at 13:11
(Pisces) fishscales » EleniPappys
Hmm.. It´s possible... Just click the link in the upper right of the message you want to reply to

Maybe it was a technical glitch or something...
August 11, 2019 at 13:04
(Cancer) EleniPappys
Goldenlion32, Leo Moon and fishscales thank you so much for welcoming me here!! Looking forward to communicating with you!

I wanted to ask why isn´t it possible to reply to each post from the choice "reply to post"?
August 11, 2019 at 13:00
(Cancer) EleniPappys
Hi Marvin! :1:

Thank you a lot for your message!
The things you noticed in my chart are influencing me a lot!
I have read various interpretations for everything in my chart and it felt like I have had tones of psychotherapy! That´s the reason I´m so into astrology!

I notice your sun conjunct my ascendant and your north node conjunct my sun! What does that may mean?
August 10, 2019 at 23:50
(Pisces) fishscales
Γειά σου Ελένη

Πόλη αστρολογία και μερικές τρελές εδώ στο Astroseek

Καλοσ ήρθατε :1:🇬🇷
August 10, 2019 at 21:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Hello Eleni!

Yes there is sometimes some astrology discussion here. :3: ha ha..

Hope You enjoy Yourself and learn a lot.
August 10, 2019 at 21:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello. Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.
August 10, 2019 at 21:17
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Hello Eleni, it´s great that you were brave enough to finally register an account after using this website for a year.

From your birth chart I can see Mercury conjunct Jupiter, and also Sun conjunct Chiron. Search somewhere what it means for you and write here your findings and share it. I quess that you are a positive personality who coul lift up level of this community.

There are 201 people from Athens and 327 from Greece on astro-seek. But most of them are probably dead (inactive, logged once and forgot, not reading messages, just like dead, nonexistent people). Therefore only those active are potential matches or friends. There is an option "sort by date of login" for your location.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »