Is This True About Transits?

August 9, 2019 at 17:38 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Quintana
Is This True About Transits?
So things I´ve noticed so far with transits are:

1. Something happens at the very beginning of a transit. AKA around 3.00-2.30 degree of an orb

Example: I crushed my finger and bled so much right when my Mars Opposite Uranus transit started last month.

2. Something happens when the transit is near a 0 degree orb

example: My North Node return was at 0 degrees and 7 minutes when I broke up with my first girlfriend back in 2017.

3. Something happens when the transit is leaving. AKA, again, around 2.30-3.00 degrees of an orb.

example: when my mars opposite uranus transit was ending, I was trying really hard not to injure myself in some way as I did with my thumb. But guess what? I started to get neck problems out of nowhere. It wasn´t painful or anything but it comes to show you can stop the rolling tide.

Anybody else agree with this?

So then quick question: What happens when a planet is pretty much stationary, either getting ready to go direct or retrograde, at the very end/middle/beginning of a transit?

my uranus is conjunct my venus at about 2 degrees and 48 minutes. I´m having major relationship issues and I feel that the relationship is coming to an end.

Aside from that, anybody have any good book recomendations for transits? Im not talking about beginner guides but rather stuff that will open your eyes. thank you.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 9, 2019 at 21:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It usually is in my case with transits if it matches my chart or someone else´s around me in early degrees. I think it was rough for me last year with the transits more so then this year. Although similar events or soul lessons occurring again.

Usually when they´re conjunct.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »