Chiron opposition Uranus -- check your chart.

August 6, 2019 at 00:20 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) nikkia
Chiron opposition Uranus -- check your chart.
Hi All,

This is my first topic, so please bear with me.

While looking at the natal charts of people in my life, I began to notice something very odd.

EVERYONE has Uranus opposing Chiron.

Some have Chiron different signs but the :192: to Uranus was exactly the same ! Some where older. Others much younger. This aspect cut across 3 generations of my very small circle. I´m unsure how this possible.

So, if you have Uranus opposing Chiron in your natal, please check and see if the people in your life have the same.

I´d really like to know what you find.

My curiosity is piqued !!!

This is kinda blowing my mind.

I don´t know what this is... or what it means... it´s clearly an anomaly. (Unless I´ve gone insane :43:)

I can´t help but think what this could signify for the world. <--- :181: wonders.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 17, 2019 at 14:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"If this isn´t a worldwide wake-up call from the Universe about our collective future - I don´t know what is."

Sparked my mind, first, to recall "Mankind in Amnesia" by Velikovsky.

Acknowledging there are many facets to every planet, this is not intended as a be-all-end-all sort of brief analysis:

It´s interesting that Uranus is significant of technology, and through it´s association with the 11th house, of social groups and organizations. The latest Uranus opposite Chiron generations are the ones who, by and large, made prominent the regular use of the internet, video games, and social media.

Be it to our betterment or our detriment being the perspective-biased argument that it is, I´d rather not get into it :Þ Our collective awareness of the ailments that plague us as a global society is greater than it´s ever been within surviving recorded history; against this I think there is no argument.

Every placement painted as a coin, underneath Chiron´s face of pain is a tale of wisdom garnered through experience gained.
August 17, 2019 at 02:14
(Aries) ram_goat » nikkia
Some aspects are generational in nature..

the next one you will discover is that a whole hell of a lotta people have the same pluto sign.

no big deal. totally normal. slow moving planets. the outer planets...

look for pluto in cancer, leo, virgo, libra... same deal..

other names for this: the silent generation, baby boomers, gen X, millenials..

conincidence? I think not..
August 17, 2019 at 02:10
(Libra) Crystalmoon555 » nikkia
Haha all good I took passion from it not yelling, and yes you´re so right. It´s time to wake Up, more and more people are and there are many exciting things in store. I´m currently reading a book called The Prophecies of Saint Germaine, mind blowing stuff. I´m an eternal optimist but yeah this shit is real, if we don´t collectively get on board Gaia will be unable to withstand the rape and pillage any longer. We can co create a New Earth, Heaven on Earth!
August 16, 2019 at 20:27
(Aquarius) nikkia » Crystalmoon555
THIS IS THE THING THAT BLOWS MY MIND: Uranus :192: Chiron . The longest :192: in human history

(This goes waaaaaay beyond personal signs and houses.)

"It is literally a living thing, happening and taking form every day right now. It’s time to recognize this and consciously engage with its significance."

It´s TIME to RECOGNIZE and CONSCIOUSLY ENGAGE with its SIGNIFICANCE.

If this isn´t a worldwide wake-up call from the Universe about our collective future - I don´t know what is.

PS- Not YELLING with caps...lol.... I don´t know how to BOLD words for emphasis. SORRY, all.
August 16, 2019 at 09:58
(Libra) Crystalmoon555
Hi Nikkia, I found this article which is amazing, hadn´t thought about that particular aspect before reading your post, aho ?☄

https://astralvisions.wordpress.com/…
August 16, 2019 at 09:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Yes most of us in our generation with Uranus in Libra have opposition Aries in Chiron. We might have experienced it differently. I have it in the 3rd/9th house and obviously deals with relationships with Aries/Libras. Relationship issues with family, friends, romantic partners, and sexual partners.
August 16, 2019 at 05:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Chiron´s orbit is elliptical.

It´s rate through the signs is slowest while in Aries and fastest while in Libra.
August 16, 2019 at 00:37
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
To be honest, I don´t pay much attention to transits.

I may take a look at them if something big is going on, but that´s about it.

It just works better for me to take things day to day. I have a tendency to overanalyze, and keeping up on my transits provides too much of an opportunity for me to do that.

Natally, I think I´m just starting to gain a more solid understanding of this aspect.

But, since I´m not really that cognizant of my transits, I unfortunately can´t really answer the question.

The theory posed in the article seems to make sense though.

Planets in Aries or Libra conjunct either end of the opposition by transit would trigger and emphasize it, as would planets squaring the opposition from the Cancer/Capricorn axis.

I guess in my case, with the Chiron/Uranus opposition right on my ASC/DSC axis, the whole aspect seems like a constant transit over those two angles to begin with.
August 15, 2019 at 23:05
(Aquarius) nikkia » fishscales
According to the article you linked... "In terms of this opposition they [Libra/Aries] are most sensitive to the Lights or planets moving through Aries or Libra, though they can also become effective with any movement through any Air or Fire sign and tend to get stress triggered with Cancer and Capricorn transits. "

I wonder if you agree with this?
Have you noticed anything like this in your life?

For me it´s -" In terms of this opposition they [Aqua/Leo] are most sensitive to the Lights or planets moving through Virgo or Pisces,though they can also become effective with any movement through any Earth or Water sign and tend to get stress triggered with Gemini and Sagittarius transits."

I have not clue how to assess this for myself --- but hope to, one day.
It´s about Wounds, so I guess we´d FEEL it when it´s triggered. No?
August 15, 2019 at 22:41
(Aquarius) nikkia » Leo Moon
Yes, I know :)

What makes Uranus :192: Chiron unique is it´s longest Opposition in human history. 1951-1990

How it moved through the signs and houses is fascinating !!!!

Here´s an except from the article Fishscales linked above:

"This aspect brings many of these lessons into sharp focus and can produce many surprises when it is being activated. Since this aspect is in virtually all modern charts, is an opposition, and involves all 12 signs, there is no period in our lives today when a living generation is not experiencing activation of this aspect and often there are multiple activations of this aspect occurring across different generations at the same time. It is literally a living thing, happening and taking form every day right now. It’s time to recognize this and consciously engage with its significance."

I was not aware of any of this information when I stumbled across my initial findings.

Perhaps you´d like to read more about it.
August 6, 2019 at 05:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nikkia
There are the sign and house considerations.

Those Pluto, Uranus and Neptune aspects are generational.
August 6, 2019 at 04:31
(Pisces) fishscales
Here´s an interesting article about this:

https://astralvisions.wordpress.com/…

I have Uranus conjunct ASC and Chiron opposite ASC, so the Uranus in Libra/Chiron in Aries opposition is amplified and personalized for me...
August 6, 2019 at 01:40
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nikkia
The Pluto opposition are both older than I.

I always forget that with the slow planets exact times aren´t critical.

With the two charts I mentioned I noticed we all had Sun Mercury and Venus in the same sign and house.
I thought that was a common pattern at first.

It isn´t. It is cool finding patterns and connections!

Every time I learn one thing in astrology , 10 more questions arise.
August 6, 2019 at 01:32
(Aquarius) nikkia » Sqwishie
Ah........ okay. But....All the other oppositions were only year or two.

Good to know I´m not insane... but why the hell is 20th Century Uranus :192: Chiron over 40 years ?

Freaky.

August 6, 2019 at 01:20
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:164: was discovered in 1977 and quickly realized to be important and noteworthy!
Serennu asteroid Ephemeris has a platoon of Centaurs that can be changed to heliocentric position. When I do this for :164: it morphs from exactly trine :159: to exactly opposed :160: I have to read J W Green´s book to know what it means, but it does mean something!
Okyrhoe the fastest Centaur if you don´t include Hidalgo is particularly interesting!
The Celebrity Astro Search Engine at this site can show you others with :199: :192: :164: to keep learning :30: :32: :62: :4:
August 6, 2019 at 01:11
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
Yes, most of us have this. :)

600 years of Chiron opposite Uranus (1500 – 2100)

1507 – 1508: Uranus in Pisces/Aries and Chiron in Virgo/Libra
1607 – 1608: Uranus in Taurus/Gemini and Chiron in Scorpio/Sagittarius
1743 – 1745: Uranus in Capricorn/Aquarius and Chiron in Cancer/Leo
1845 – 1847: Uranus in Aries and Chiron in Libra
1951 – 1990: Uranus in 7 signs from Cancer through to Capricorn and Chiron in the opposition to all of these signs.
2095 – 2097: Uranus in Aries and Chiron in Libra
August 6, 2019 at 00:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I checked my chart and have Chiron in opposition to Uranus and Pluto.

The only other two exact time birth charts I have, have Chiron in opposition to Pluto.

What it all means ....I don’t know.

:63: :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »