What do you think about conjunctions...

August 4, 2019 at 21:21 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Nola_la
What do you think about conjunctions...

like :

Sun - Moon

Venus - Mars

In my opinion they usually give egoistic, or maybe self-centered people?

I heard that Venus - Mars aspects gives luck to many affairs in life and I can confirm that people with conjunction between Venus in Mars usually don´t have a problem with dating/finding a new partner - in my opinion this aspect attracts the opposite sex.

Didn´t know anything about conjunction between Sun and Moon.

In my opinion these aspects give luck their owner, but not necessarily people who are around him.

What do you think about these two examples of aspects?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 15, 2019 at 01:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You could say the same thing about parallels and contra-parallels; They are necessary to the spiritual evolution.
Most sign occupations are bound to be like conjunctions.
My harmonic five configuration could be a "big conjunction" when a Hindu harmonic chart is made, BUT!! below average initiative and they just decorate the chart like Witte´s Uranians, doing as little as possible!
August 14, 2019 at 11:57
(Pisces) Nola_la » Olenna
Omg, how all that matches the description.Unfortunately aspects with Pluto or Mars often bring abuse and violence/violent life.I don´t know how it looks with Saturn, but for sure Saturn can bring problems,difficulties.Maybe I´ll add something about that later.
August 14, 2019 at 10:17
(Gemini) Olenna » nikkia
He is very much dominated by Mars, he`s also Aries with Sun, exactly to the minute, opposition to Uranus. So you can see how bad impulse control is with him. He has a hard time learning from mistakes unfortunately. He goes around life constantly on the edge being triggered by everything and everyone. Lots of energy that he has to burn out somehow, luckily his job is such a type demanding, he thrives in those environments. There is some good things about it but not easy to bring out.
August 14, 2019 at 10:09
(Gemini) Olenna » Nola_la
He is definitely the bully but that was a learned coping mechanism from childhood. Our father was abusive, he learned that behavior from him. I was not yet born when my parents split so i was never a victim of that, but abuse was still present in my family in many other forms. Understanding where these things come from makes it easier to be compassionate towards other people, but he`s still to much for me lol, even tho i get it.
August 13, 2019 at 20:24
(Pisces) Nola_la » nikkia
>"I think a Mars/Saturn person will be very different from a Saturn/Mars individual."

Oh,I agree with you, nikkia - that aspect in chart doesn´t make everyone a victim, because it´s not a one aspect in chart.For sure many people have aspects like these and they´ll never experience violence, but...I´ve seen that aspect in many charts of crime victims like murder,kidnapping.It´s a problem of abuse and sometimes...really cruel violence.
And from another point of view - I know 2 people with that aspect who were/are like predators with huge, destructive power.They bulled lots of people,misused their power, were agressive in so many ways - even with physical violence.They are self destructive too - use drugs,drive a car under influence of alcohol, sometimes even are a part of organized crime involved in money laundering.These two have court cases, mobbing allegations are not the strongest...

Do you know a case of Natascha Kampusch? She has Saturn in conjuction with Mars - I am quite sure that this aspect has something to say about her pain and suffering.If you don´t know, read that story online - I am sure you understand.Natascha wrote a book about it
August 13, 2019 at 18:57
(Aquarius) nikkia » Nola_la
I really do think it has to do with which planet is dominant. That´s why the energy manifests differently.

I think a Mars/Saturn person will be very different from a Saturn/Mars individual.

I could be wrong -- but, the more I delve into :191:´s - the more I see the unique ´flavor´ of each :191: combination.

I hope this makes sense. I´m new at this.
August 13, 2019 at 18:42
(Aquarius) nikkia » Olenna
I´m curious which planet ´leads´ his conjunction.

I think I´d be a different type of person if Mars rose first and Saturn kicked my ass afterward.

I can only imagine the negative consquences of this energy. Impulse control leaps to mind.
With deep guilt and shame. Very destructive. Especially if one is not learning ´their lessons´.

This energy seems like would feed upon itself, spiraling... possibly creating a rage-a-holic.
(or worse!)

PS: I just noticed a another :191: in my natal. You inspired me to look again.
It could to be the BIG missing piece. So, thanks for that :37:
August 13, 2019 at 18:07
(Pisces) Nola_la » Olenna
"My brother has Saturn conjunct Mars, he is a force of nature but mostly in a bad way to be hones."

I try to explore this aspect long and for me it´s usually an indicator of long-term violence.But for sure it goes in many directions - some people with this aspect are victims, other are bullies.Maybe that 3rd part are people we describe as self-destructive.
August 13, 2019 at 17:37
(Gemini) Olenna » nikkia
Lots of conjunctions in one`s chart can create a very complex personality, focus on many areas if they`re spread out through the chart like mines are. I do tend to hold back on some of these energies. Stelliums are focused in one area, both are difficult to handle, it`s like you said, can`t look away from them lol. My brother has Saturn conjunct Mars, he is a force of nature but mostly in a bad way to be honest, he`s got other things involved too, he`s too much for me at least, don`t know some people can maybe express this differently.
August 13, 2019 at 08:02
(Aquarius) nikkia » Olenna
Ah, another :191: kindred spirit.

Hi Olenna. I haven´t gotten to the bazillion asteroids yet. Actually, the thought of it makes me want to cry. I´m still trying get a handle on the basics.

Having so many conjunctions is like trying to herd feral cats. For me, anyway.
It´s exhausting. Exhausting in the way you cannot sleep, even when you´re buring-eyed tired.

Being stellium born (and very new to astrology) trying to discern which energy is which -
is getting much clearer. 6 planets :181:(Chiron and South node, too) Placed in :172: It´s A LOT.

At first, I tried looking at my conjunctions as my general approach to life - my motivations, actions and reactions to the world around me - and, in me.
When I looked at the order of the planets in my chart, I could see the flow of my M.O.

I can actually feel all these energies rising in an instant. My mind starts working like a computer doing the calculations. This all happens in a nano-second. It´s like being stuck by lightning 8 dozen times from the inside.

I can easily see how some people can overload.

I think I burned out a circuit breaker or two. Not so much from being overwhelmed, but from suppressing some of this energy. One can only channel so much energy outward. Even to complete a gargantuan endeavor.

I spent my life as a ball of fire. A force of nature, people would say.
If they only knew what I was holding back.

Saturn is my leading planet. With Mars right behind.

I love both energies, but they butt-heads! Constantly. And, anyone with this combo is running a gauntlet.

Saturn :191: Mars: This dynamic duo deserves a thread of its very own.
August 6, 2019 at 16:10
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
I dunno... I can´t seem to decide between Alice´s meatloaf and Mrs Brady´s chicken croquettes..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 6, 2019 at 14:03
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Alice´s Meatloaf is legendary!

You can get anything you want , with Alice’s meatloaf.

It ‘ll fit .....just stretch out the vowels!
:4:

Arlo says “ I did not write that!”

Have to go sit on the group W bench.
August 6, 2019 at 13:41
Well all the culinary knowledge is in Alice´s head, so at least you´ll be eating well.

I assumed you were talking about food when you said "meatloaf."

Ahh no I didn´t...that´s why I posted the picture... :5:
August 6, 2019 at 13:20
What a conjunction! Very hard to balance those two disparate energies Fish!

:43:
August 6, 2019 at 13:02
(Gemini) Olenna
I have many conjunctions, 4 pairs, it seems like a lot of work to get those energies to work together. Some planets get along great, like Sun and Mars conjunction i have, but i have yet to figure out how to harness that full on strength. It can be very forceful sometimes and it exhaust me. Saturn and Pluto NO absolutely not. I love my Mercury Moon conjunction, i can work with it, same for Uranus Jupiter, those 2 are great together, it think this one is one of my most successful conjunctions. Conjunctions are a mix of energy, and if does not mix well it can be very difficult to make it work in manifesting positively. I have a bunch of asteroids conjunct in my 10th house, i have to learn more about that.
August 6, 2019 at 11:15
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 6, 2019 at 10:14
(Virgo) Nadya Lavand
It is very important to analyze all chart, not only some aspects or planets. The same aspect in the different charts could play absolutely different roles. It depends on the houses, the signs and the other factors.

In general :151: :191: :152: is not a good constellation in the natal astrology. The moon is combust by sun and week. Usually, it provokes the problems in the area of the House where we see the conjunction. It also damages the health, especially the nervous system, the stomach. Problems with mother or women in the men´s chart.

Traditionally :155: is a malefic planet, especially in the day chart. So :154: :191: :155: is also not very auspicious. But as I mentioned before it depends on the individual parameters. It´s always better to consider the concrete person, so you can write birth data.
August 6, 2019 at 09:21
(Pisces) IleneTs
In a conjunction, the relevant planets always work together without interaction with others in between.
It is concentrated energy.

It is even stronger with a stellium. (at least 3 planets conjunct).
Depending on the element, one of these planets will be able to manifest or dominate better than the other.

For instance in Aries the Sun feels more related than the Moon as it is also a Fire sign.

So with a Sun Moon conjunction :151: :191: :152:, the ego or feelings can dominate.

The same applies to the Venus Mars conjunction :154: :191: :155: which can dominate the feminine or masculine, although it can be highly attractive because both principles are visible at the same time.
August 6, 2019 at 09:17
(Pisces) IleneTs » nikkia
Nicely said :15:
August 6, 2019 at 05:09
Better a Black magician than Sam The Butcher!

"Want some chops with Your karma lady?"

Off to see Alice and eat her meatloaf!
August 6, 2019 at 04:50
I don´t have any planet to planet conjunctions. They´re all planet to point or planet to asteroid conjunctions.

Uranus conjunct ASC, moon conjunct NN, Chiron conjunct Mercury

Oh yeah, also BML conjunct asteroid Karma in Scorpio, which I assume would amp up my black magician´s karma, as that Russian woman would say :21:
August 6, 2019 at 01:02
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I didn’t notice until now , that I have only 3 conjunctions in my chart.
9 squares, 9 oppositions and 9 trines.

Interesting. ?
August 5, 2019 at 21:27
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
"Baptism by fire. As usual."

Best way to learn anything :15:
August 5, 2019 at 21:11
(Aquarius) nikkia » fishscales
Thank you :)

I am trying to learn. (I´m going cross-eyed)

Baptism by fire. As usual.

August 5, 2019 at 21:01
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
Great breakdown.

Never really thought too much about the many possible variations of the "same" conjunction based on the degree order of the planets involved.

And yeah, your chart is a veritable Conjunction Junction, so you should know. :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »