Career growth, professional job and higher studies

August 4, 2019 at 11:52 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Krish678
Career growth, professional job and higher studies
Hello all,

I´m Krish from India and im looking for some help with regards to my career.

I´m presently working as design engineer in Saint Gobain glass. Recently as a part of my work I was asked to sign a 3 year retention agreement. I turned it down saying that I am planning to do my masters in materials science and metallurgy engineering. I´m planning to join college next year. I´m 25 now and if I work for 3 years I would be 28 and then to start studying might not be a good idea. Is it good for me to do my masters next year starting. What will be the best area for me to do higher studies? And what is the best profession for me? Would I be travelling a lot as part of my job? Please advise me

Could someone take a look at my transition and let me know the right time to start my master´s. I´m really confused. Am I choosing the right stream. Things at my job aren´t great too. is this a tough time for me? How long will it be so? I need your help to decide on the next course of plans
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 5, 2020 at 04:58
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Any salient feedbacks to share on the december reading,
how true-insightful, traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas etc

wishing you well, kshantaram
December 13, 2019 at 05:13
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
western placidus chart :

hope helps integrate and adapt as relevant,

sun lord 10th negating to 9th, negating career,
retired attitude/university jobs etc

cancer 9th inimical-badhak for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-travels;
pars fortuna over 9th for luck;

mer lord 11th over inimical cancer 9th,
gains from edu-travels-writings-communications;
but under stress-delays; skin-lung issues; settling at age 32+

moon lord 9th elevated taurus 6th with ketu, aspected by jup,
extra efforts needed towards luck, creative-energetic and extra stubborn,
love of food and comforts, aptitude for dairying, dentistry etc;

ketu 6th, accident prone, coping with opponents; job separations;
pain-injury-surgery, throat-teeth-intestinal etc

jup-sat-ketu now transit cap 2nd,
detachment from family-fin; earnings in distant lands;
pain-injury-surgery knees-throat-teeth etc;
donate 1.25kg white til at Renukamata temple fri evening;

aries 6th, preference for action oriented work environment;

mars gemini 7th, aptitude for information technology;
abdominal-chest-lung inflammations;

venus virgo 11th, gains through arts, pharmacy, jewellery, women;
sat-venus opp, artistic aptitudes,
craving for affections but difficult to manifest,
observe fast sat evenings;
venus lord 7th over 11th, gains through marriage-spouse;

venus debilated,
wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

sat 4th, tech-aptitudes; distant lands;

jup lord 5th for luck-edu-position with rahu
in scorpio 12th for foreign lands;
research-occult-forensic aptitudes; vitiated judgment;
rise-fall in life, toxic urological-liver-feet issues;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously,
rahu debilated, wear brown gomedh over pendant;

jup scorpio trine cancer-pisces 5/9 houses,
supportive of luck-education-travels;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;

do promptly ack, discuss salient points
how true-insightful-ideas to pick,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc

wishing well, kshantaram
September 3, 2019 at 07:47
(Leo) Krish678 » Davis212
Hey Davis can you please help me out with this query? I´m still waiting for you and I desperately need help!! Others who come across this post please help me
August 20, 2019 at 08:33
(Leo) Krish678
I´m looking forward to the guidance from others in this community.. I feel pretty stuck out here and have to make a decision. Im not given any proper role or responsibility and I feel like a stranger sometimes.

Looking forward to your replies to my query
August 5, 2019 at 06:31
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
Wow. I´m impressed by the chart ruler conjunct your ascendant and your part of Fortune conjunct your 10th house cusp/MC.

To me this is very good fortune in your future aspirations. Good luck.
August 4, 2019 at 18:17
Wow! This is so true Davis!! I have always been confused! I had a short stint in the Navy and had to discontinue for no fault of mine. Then I completed my bachelor´s in mechanical engineering. I was half minded if I should study further or take up a job.. I was back by 2 years from my peers coz I was in the Navy so I made the decision to take up a job and now I´m not satisfied and I want to learn more. I have always been inquisitive about spirituality and philosophy. Off late I have become so open and accommodative about things around me and I´m less conservative but still so spiritual... May sound contradictory but that´s how it is.. so throughout my life am I going to have to make decisions from among various choices??
August 4, 2019 at 18:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is your "Aspect Pattern" Shape; the "Splash". See image and marked sections.
Login
(Log in)
August 4, 2019 at 17:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Krish678
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are most welcome, :29:

I´ll get back to you on those questions later on during the day; probably during the night; but I will.

Take care.
August 4, 2019 at 17:22
Thank you so much for the insight Davis. You are making it clearer for me to take on a path. My first goal is spring 2020.. means say August 2020 but if I´m not able to get into a good university I will look at fall 2021 which is say January 2021. Please let me know which is the best for me or if I have to look beyond 2021 January for this change. I haven´t signed the service agreement so I can take up my studies according to the university I get into..I´m really interested in materials research and I have done my undergraduate thesis in Electronic materials. I would love to research in materials!! And also I am an avid reader of the Vedas and I chant mantras and I´m interested in other occult science. Are there specific occult sciences according to my chart that I can learn along side my other learning. I know it´s a lot of questions but it´s just the curious me asking it. And will teaching be a right profession for me in future. All my present managers feel I should take up management. Weighing engineering and management what would be your advise to me according to my horoscope?
August 4, 2019 at 16:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
You have Pluto as your dominant Planet,and your "Astrological Signature" is "Scorpio".
Login
(Log in)
August 4, 2019 at 15:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
If you were to do the master instead of accepting the 3 years offer, when would you start this master exactly? Give me an specific date, or as close as you can get.

Btw, a master in materials science and metallurgy engineering, is the way to go, especially in metallurgy engineering with a focus perhaps, in "materials research", with the idea perhaps of improving aerospace crafts design, or to improve microchip design materials for better costs, less space, and more conductivity, etc.

Using the Whole Sign house system (Indian style, haha), you have Mars in the 8th house. In Vedic astrology, Mars represents engineering. Mars also represents "metals". "Metals" are underground, and the 8th house is "underground things". And from the 8th, Mars is sextile your MC (career).

Then your 6th house of work is in Aries, and Aries is ruled by Mars. So the ruler of your 6th of work is Mars (engineering, metals), which is placed in your 8th (underground, digging) in Gemini, which is ruled by Mercury (intellect, academics). See the connection?

Then Pluto (digging deep, research) is your dominant planet, which is means that you are VERY Plutonian in your character. So I would say, a career in science of materials research with a focus in underground materials (metals).

But I´ll expand in all this - including the transits the favors the decision of doing the master first - later on during the day.

But keep in mind that I am no expert in astrology career analysis. But this guy is, and he is a very well know Indian Vedic astrologer. He is the real deal. So expending a few dollars on him might be a good idea:

http://www.astrologykrs.com/

Anyways, give me that date and I´ll get back to you later on during the day.

Best wishes.
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »