flawless synastry compatibility

August 1, 2019 at 18:18 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Capricae
flawless synastry compatibility
he does anything for her. lasted 14 years. over a decade with manipulation violence meta speak silent treatment vanity neglect belittling
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 18, 2019 at 22:15
(Pisces) Capricae » larylary94
Thank you for the intelligent answer. They had a very cold and empty relationship with frequent quarrels and much confusion and disagreements with everything. Also they could be cruel and anti-social as a team together. My mother, the Virgo Sun, has her Mars in Cancer squaring my Saturn in Aries. Which I have read can mean violence.
August 18, 2019 at 21:35
(Taurus) larylary94
the violence part must be because the pluto square mars placement is a really difficult thing to deal with when i see this in synastry i really want to see other easy and harmony aspects between moon, venus and mercury which it´s not the case in here, i also see that venus square moon and mercury so this turns out pretty difficult of course that is a strong attraction but this is very heavy relationship also i see neptune square moon, jupiter and mercury so basically this relationship miss respect with emotions, self expression and communication.
August 18, 2019 at 18:55
(Pisces) Capricae » Capricae
genius scorpio broad got no comeback advice of respect? like respect your mother or feministic forgiveness?
August 12, 2019 at 14:05
(Pisces) Capricae
it must be a horribly compulsive and irrational aspect you are thinking of; this mc-asc. no offence but these two hate each other; and they hated each other long before and after they both turned their shared hatred towards me. before then it was my mother solely. they were rarely intimate after two years circa and affection consists of him funding her credit cards back in the day. my mom thinks they are best friends now it is so sad but also a bit silly. i don’t ever want to be like them. the only times they laugh together is when making fun of other people and trash talking as they agree. when they don’t agree my mother goes meta analysis on the conversation very aggressively.
August 12, 2019 at 13:35
(Pisces) Capricae
i dont want either of them at my funeral. they thrive on causing harm and humiliation.
August 11, 2019 at 22:11
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Capricae
Awful how you´re suffering at home. You really need to move out from there for whatever cost will it be, just leave them. You deserve better people around. Maybe flatshare with strangers would be better for you. I don´t know. Speak with some support organizations for free advice. Maybe you have some options to go. You´re worthy despite having so low self-esteem. Although Everyone is struggling with something.
August 11, 2019 at 21:23
hairy too
Login
(Log in)
August 11, 2019 at 21:21
i am an adult
Login
(Log in)
August 11, 2019 at 21:20
last august
Login
(Log in)
August 11, 2019 at 21:16
(Pisces) Capricae
yes words are worse than physical violence. typical scorpio woman logic, its sick
Login
(Log in)
August 5, 2019 at 00:44
(Pisces) fishscales » Sqwishie
Nah this had nothing to do with anyone here.

Just being a jerk.

It happens. Won´t be the last time.

:4:
August 5, 2019 at 00:40
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » fishscales
Ha. I did that the other day myself. Should´ve been more constructive. I just unfollowed the group because the energy was bad and it obviously affected me the same way as everyone else.
August 5, 2019 at 00:15
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
^^^

Man, look what insomnia does to people.

Oh well, still stand by it.

Very grumpy delivery though.
August 4, 2019 at 07:23
(Pisces) fishscales » Goldenlion32
Yeah twin flames alright, in the sense that they just continue burning eachother.

Another fantasy made up by the new agers to make people feel good about being in a shitty, unhealthy situation.

God I hate new age bullshit.

Same people who say serial killers are serial killers because it was something their soul needed to "experience", or because it´s in their "soul contract."

Same people who believe evil "does not exist."

Idiocy.

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs though, for better or worse.

But if it sounds too good, too stupid, or too morally vacuous to be true...it usually is.
August 4, 2019 at 07:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think there are a lot of people out there who have been told the last several years charts like this are Twin Flames, and so they get into these relationships and stick with them because of the gurus in the community telling them it´s healthy. When clearly is not.
August 4, 2019 at 05:28
Wow... See, I guess it does show up in alot of married couples charts!

I sometimes think the more important part of the aspect is the IC/DSC conjunction: one person´s "partnership" point (DSC) conjunct the other person´s IC, which represents the roots of who they are.

The IC also represents the home, so an IC/DSC conjunction could also indicate a relationship that feels like "home".
August 4, 2019 at 00:46
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » fishscales
Yup. My husband and I also share it. Interesting, huh?
August 4, 2019 at 00:22
"They do have a perfect ASC/MC conjunction. There is a huge magnetism with this."

My wife and I have this aspect.

I´ve read that it causes a powerful attraction and that alot of married couples have it, but I honestly don´t understand the mechanism behind it.

Yes, the angles are sensitive, but this aspect sounds more like something you´d expect to see in a business partnership :63:
August 4, 2019 at 00:05
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
They do have a perfect ASC/MC conjunction. There is a huge magnetism with this.

Why would you call her a whore? That only makes you look bad in all this.
August 3, 2019 at 19:01
(Pisces) Capricae » ram_goat
hey you are my insight hero man such smart forum police. great taste in whores as well, dummy
August 3, 2019 at 17:21
(Aries) ram_goat » Capricae
Is this another "piss and moan" relationship thread or did you actually have an astrology question.

nobody really cares about your old relationships.

ask a question if you got one. go to a therapist if you want to piss and moan.
August 3, 2019 at 17:16
(Pisces) Capricae » Davis212
im sarcastic angry and bewildered
August 3, 2019 at 14:00
(Pisces) Capricae
he will do anything for her even they are not together. today they attacked me after I called her a whore four times. not as bad as last august.
August 2, 2019 at 05:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What do you mean by "flawless synastry compatibility"? This is not a flawless synastry in any way, shape, or form, or were you being sarcastic? :-)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »