Electional Astrology -chart comparisons

July 31, 2019 at 18:44 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pilipili
Electional Astrology -chart comparisons
Hi guys, i have been wanting for a while to start a project. Trying to elect a good time I found there is a great trine coming up in August but on a day of a waning moon. Generally you wouldn´t want to start a new thing on a waning moon, but how important is that in the light of this great trine?

Also I have elected 3 charts with different ascendants with the same trine. I am curious to know what positive/negatives and comparisons you see between them?

Many thanks,
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2019 at 15:14
(Leo) pilipili » Cajun
Does it not bother that the moon will be waning down?? Is that truly important? This weekend has great aspects too jup trine Venus and sun but then Jupiter is still retrograde.

Would u say is more important to have a crescent moon than a direct Jupiter???
August 8, 2019 at 15:11
(Leo) pilipili » Cajun
That´s what I thought my fortune is in house 3 in Aquarius and certainly my project is related to communications, marketing online stuff about Aquarius themes.

Thanks you are a broker right? (I´m an economist)
August 8, 2019 at 15:09
(Leo) pilipili » Nadya Lavand
Hi!! Many thanks Nadya very valuable information.
I had the worst year with that Saturn,pluto aspect.

That caused the collapse of my 2 business in another country and the stall of income.

Many clients owed me money and were unable to pay (a whole country crisis)

Furthermore Jupiter went retrograde in my house 2! Imagine

Decided to move back home to mitigate that negative energy by following north node in cancer) and be with family to recover. I thought of how to use that energy of Saturn in Capricorn and Pluto in house2 and Uranus in Taurus house6, so I applied to stable hierarchical jobs (Saturn) in large corporations in banking (Taurus)

I did get a job at a bank a couple of months ago earning great income.
Just to show that all energies (even if they seemed negative) can be used positively. Of course there was no scape to some sort of shake up by saturn/pluto but I didn´t fight it. I closed business before it was too late and went with the flow/lesson of the energy.

Always been great at business, worked for myself since I´m 15 and generally made good money.

I feel that Saturn energy more like fading away. Just passed my birthday so starting another solar return. Progressed year of house 2 with Jupiter going direct on my second house cusp!

Curious you talked about my progressed moon in aqua could that mean my interest in astrology highlighted? Would moon progression talk more about my emotional state?

Many thanks any insights highly appreciated
August 8, 2019 at 14:41
(Aries) Cajun » Cajun
Try activating your Point of Fortune that is opposite your Sun and Mercury.
So Leo 1st decan rising?
August 8, 2019 at 14:29
(Aries) Cajun » pilipili
I would start it with Leo rising before Mars leaves Leo.

Leo is your whole sign 10th and the 11th from Libra (that loaded 12th house of yours)

I do concur with the previous commenter though: the birth chart is the final contract. If its not promised in the natal, the transits wont deliver it.
August 6, 2019 at 08:44
(Virgo) Nadya Lavand
Hello! The rules of electional astrology are more complicated. We need to consider many factors. But anyway the natal chart will be always the most important. If a person has no good indicators for business in the natal chart + good profit aspects for current period - no election will make him successful.

Secondly, it´s very important to understand what project you wish to start. It influences the main significators for the electional chart.

You have a difficult transit of Saturn, Pluto and South Node in Capricorn in your 2 house. Your progressed Moon in Aquarius this year, so the influence of Saturn is very prominent now. I think it´s not the ideal period for money issues.
July 31, 2019 at 18:45
(Leo) pilipili
Third chart
Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2019 at 18:44
(Leo) pilipili
Second chart
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »