Exaltations home Detriments and Fall

July 26, 2019 at 03:29 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) RAW
Exaltations home Detriments and Fall
Whats your sign and planet and how do you think you use your energies.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 12, 2021 at 18:33
(Aquarius) A1ien
Sun, Moon, and Venus are all in detriment in mine.

I feel very held back by my Aquarius Sun. I wish to be this well-liked, charismatic person who can make friends with anybody but even if I tried, I know I wouldn´t be true to myself and would just end up being sucked into a black hole. So I choose to rebel and just be my true self. But I still secretly desire to be more than I am.

Moon In Capricorn suppresses me from showing any vulnerability in front of others because I see it as a weakness. In private I do allow myself to cry, but I have to admit, even crying in private makes me feel and look totally stupid in front of my own self sometimes because it´s not solving anything. I also hate asking for help whenever I´m really in need of it because that´s also seen as a weakness to me so, I don´t bother asking. I´m very hard on myself if you can´t already tell.

Aries Venus makes my love life hard to fulfill. I lose interest fast and I don´t strive marriage either because the thought of it alone is terrifying. Waking up to the same person everyday for the rest of your life is not for me but I also don´t like the thought of dying alone.
September 12, 2021 at 16:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Venus is in Detriment in Aries, never been the type of guy who care too much about relationships, my Libra rising can say otherwise.But, more importantly only had one relationship throughout my whole life.I just find love too difficult so I just stay single it’s more safer that way especially in the world we’re living in can’t trust nobody and that’s a big word that can’t be thrown around too easily.
July 27, 2019 at 15:19
(Leo) Zephyrin
Mars is in fall in Cancer but it conjunct with my Leo Sun.

I have both Leo and Cancer personality and they require a balance. I may suddenly lost my self-confidence and cry (in public).

Jupiter in Gemini is detriment but conjunct my Taurus Saturn.

I like learning new things and collect knowledge about everything as far as I can. The problem is I bore quickly and get distracted easily. Sometimes I think unnecessarily deep.

Taurus in exaltation in Moon but it have squares with Cancer Mars, Leo Sun/Venus and Aquarius Neptune.

I´m in a big trouble with my emotions. Happiness is rare. I want to be sure everything is okay but it is not. I fight with people without hesitation if they try to hurt me. I´m very sensitive and it sucks.

I wonder if the aspects do make them strong or weak although they are in exaltation/detriment/fall.
July 26, 2019 at 22:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Sqwishie
:153: is two-signed in your chart on the creative side of 00 dg.
:171: :152: singleton is in the position of " :193: Faith´"; Have you been called to speak on Faith? :76:
July 26, 2019 at 21:54
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » fishscales
Perhaps. I am not prissy about action at all description though. I just do it, not a planner. I am a in the moment person. Sounds like Capricorn should be too organized for that.
July 26, 2019 at 21:00
(Pisces) fishscales » Sqwishie
You know, I just thought of your post over in the other thread about being calm and collected in stressful situations at your old job.

Mars is about getting things done, and Capricorn is efficient, practical, methodical, goal-oriented, and not easily derailed. Capricorn is an emotional sign, but is not given to being overtaken by emotion. It´s a steady Earth sign.

Maybe your Mars in Capricorn was expressing itself at your old job by not letting the stress get to you and just taking care of bid´ness. :1:
July 26, 2019 at 20:51
(Pisces) fishscales » Sqwishie
Your daydreaming is probably due to your 12th house sun.

Trying to figure out why your Mars isn´t "working" like a Mars in Capricorn should though.

It´s especially curious since, as you know, your Mars is exalted.

Mars in in Capricorn is kinda like Mars Optimus. The best possible version of Mars.

Closest thing I can find is that you have a moon/Mars square.

Maybe the action your Mars wants to take is in conflict with your sense of emotional security.

Maybe you have some trouble integrating your impulse to action with your emotional instincts, like they are working at cross purposes.

Like when you want to take action, the emotional "floor" drops out from under you, and doesn´t support your drive to act.

Mars can also be desire, so maybe some of your desires are in conflict with your emotional needs.

Just brainstorming here...
July 26, 2019 at 15:41
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
My Mars is supposed to be exalted in Capricorn in the second house. I was always meh with that interpretation.

I just learned interceptions though and Mars is affected. So that may be why.

"People with Mars in Capricorn do not like to waste time daydreaming"

That´s all I do.

"The influence of Mars in Capricorn is stronger, which means that these people are usually able to get what they want in a sophisticated, pragmatic and infallible way. "

Not a chance.
July 26, 2019 at 15:01
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
While my Sun-sign is :172: and the other planets say it´s :66:, my heliocentric Sun is shining into every sign! The Hindu´s give us multiple charts of which harmonic five is the one adopted the most strongly in the west! Tarot might be closer to home with synchronicity with Gypsies and Roma!
We might have more than enough planets to assign 30 dg. of domicile to each but :153: & :154: are still given traditional placements! We can do better than have the Arabs and Iranians take us over through Astrology, but :153: & :154: might have twice as many domiciles as the other planets for a while!
SIGN! Just because I have Taurus signature does not mean :160: & :199: are significantly dampened!
Most folks are Jupiterian in "Magi Astrology" but the luck of the draw means a few are :157:´s minions! :98: :97: :98: :97: :98: :97:
July 26, 2019 at 12:39
(Sagittarius) Sus
Interesting question. I would like the expertise answer it. I have venus detriment in Scorpio. It sucks....I think the the bad things are above the good ones, don´t know

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »