Legal battles. Destined to lose?

July 23, 2019 at 17:33 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Legal battles. Destined to lose?
So these issues literally torturing me mentally and emotionally, for many months and years. Physically a bit too because amount of stress. I am undergoing two huge parallel legal cases, (one going from January 2018, and the other from May 2019), plus two smaller issues (both June 2019). Another fight is just around soon this summer or autumn, so no rest in sight. I already got some ´lessons´ from it. I have been actually hiding it even from family members firstly, and admitted later, while at the workplace they know about scale of burden I am into, cause they noticed some changes in my behaviour too.

I won´t say exact dates or provide details about legal battles, but sure, you can visit my profile and check my transits.

My expectation is to lose out because of very tough transit chart. But natal chart support is supposed to win it all. Perhaps?!

The end date is unknown. I can only wait.

I would be grateful if you share your thoughts, what do you think, how and when will most, or everything, be resolved and what´s gonna be a result. Whatever else.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 12, 2019 at 15:22
(Cancer) detectahead » MarvinReal
There is usually some type of incorporated business partnership when I see Venus at the MC. The stellium in libra also brings out the importance of partnership
August 12, 2019 at 05:55
(Virgo) MarvinReal » detectahead
Would it make differences in interpretation or why are you asking?
August 12, 2019 at 01:04
Related to a partner in business?
August 11, 2019 at 23:32
It brings me money, some of them should have been mine in the first place, some of them being unjustly removed from me, and some other which are given now. But obviously it cost me a lot of money, stress and very prolonged waiting, to get there. Plus I have to pay significant sum for getting my money so that´s why I am frustrated with rather pyrrhic victories. 2 cases are ongoing. Just half way through. I am fighting for principles and practices. Gains and Losses are secondary. In case of losing everything it would cause major unrepairable troubles.
August 11, 2019 at 22:23
The result of these litigations, are they bringing you material or personal gain?
August 10, 2019 at 19:34
Hi detectahead, it´s okay to quote truthfully complete statements. You ommited the beginning and the end of the quote and took middle part out of the context. But yeah, you noticed such detail. Like a real detective! :)
August 10, 2019 at 19:18
(Cancer) detectahead
But to someone who betrayed me personally I will never forgive and WISH ETERNAL PUNISHMENT.

Hello Marvin, I quoted this because it sounds or appears to be out of revenge?
August 10, 2019 at 15:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Updated Transits with your chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 10, 2019 at 15:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
hmmm...well I hope things go in your favor.
August 10, 2019 at 15:01
(Virgo) MarvinReal » leorising
Updates on another crucial topic on legal cases is unfolding in an unexpected ways.

I am alive, yeah, but not yet completed all victories. Rather pyrrhic victory so far, despite decisive.
July 25, 2019 at 11:32
(Libra) leorising
jupiter is meaning of justice? in 12th house could be lost with justice?
July 25, 2019 at 06:57
(Virgo) MarvinReal » HeavenSent
I understand that you are using Placidus system, while I don´t. So I have Pluto in 12th. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…
I understand that you are talking about Tropical zodiac, while I consider both.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/s…
In that case I can have Jupiter in 1st in Whole signs system in Tropical and in 12th in Sidereal. Pluto belongs to 12th both tro. and sider. Whether I use Campanus or Whole signs, it´s in 12th Pluto. Similar to Placidus is Polich-Page topocentric, where is in 11th/12th boundary.

I am not a dogmatic. I respect your choices and appreciate your knowledge.

Jupiter in 12th really works like that. I should have died together with my classmates in a car accident in 2002, but I felt like buying a bus ticket that day, so I am alive while they´re not. Since then I am commuting daily on my own and there were dozens of serious collisions, some of which made very tiny difference from being dead.

Self-defeat and excesses are very likely for me. Superiority complex not much despite others can perceive it that way. I am definitely problematic. :D From my viewpoint I am not problematic, just simple and straightforward plus some Neptune, Saturn and Uranus, amongst other personalities.

I am actually quite lazy, that Jupiter in 12th/1st is not good. Nowadays even more cause it´s transiting 1st or 2nd, again depending on zodiac and house choices.
July 25, 2019 at 05:06
(Leo) HeavenSent » MarvinReal
There are chart markers for imprisonment, but in my experience and observation, XII House Jupiter/Sag doesn´t tend to be one. I have done many charts for incarcerated people.

I have seen Jupiter in House XII more often correspond to the "Guardian Angel(s)" phenomenon I mentioned, and also, hospitalization / rehab treatment, and hospitalization in a foreign land. And it is also a supportive placement for mental health counseling and therapy. I´ve noted it, too, in the chart of a criminal defense lawyer who spends a lot of time ministering to those behind bars (well-placed in Aquarius, in mutual reception).

As with all things astrological, of course, any theme needs to be strongly repeated in a number of ways in the chart before drawing any conclusions -- and even then, always proceed with caution.

I would be interested in reading what you read about Jupiter in XII. If you should come across it again, please send it to me. I am compiling information on astrology and the justice system.

One more thing to note about Jupiter in XII: It can correspond to self-defeat via going too far / via excess. Watch for that!

Your chart, btw, does not show Pluto in XII, nor in I -- although you do have Scorpio in I. So, not sure why you referred to that.

I am attaching some information on Jupiter in XII from a source -- Stephanie Camilleri -- whose astrological research on House placements has proven to be impressively reliable in my experience. Even if it doesn´t resonate at first glance, hang on to it. Her insights have an uncanny way of showing themselves to be true in time...

I do not want to break any copyright laws, so let me provide this one page in the context of a short book review: Here goes...

Stephanie Camilleri´s The House Book is hands-down the best treatise I have come across on the astrological houses. It´s the kind of reference manual that you will go to over and over again. In addition to offering a richly researched compendium of findings laid out house by house, and planet by planet, Camilleri also presents a unique take on House II. She convincingly argues that the inherently sexual nature of that house is overlooked by mainstream astrology. IMO, if you buy one book on astrological houses, this is the one to get.

:78:

Btw, I notice that Leo rules your Solar XII House, and with Venus and Sun at top of your Natal chart, and Moon in Libra, I want to caution you about ego.

I think your Virgo Sun gives you an excellent counterbalance to egotism, and can be your saving grace. Tap into your innate Virgoan modesty, rectitude, and humility. Read up on Virgo´s positive traits, and cultivate and develop them as far as you can go with them. Watch out for Virgo superiority complex -- it can be a problematic combination with an emphasized Leo and Libra... With Leo ruling XII, and Sun in X, Leonine shadow traits can lead to downfall.

Hope this is helpful.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 24, 2019 at 22:22
Hmm, sorry to hear that happened to your daughter or son. It´s very bad.

I remember, like twenty years ago, I read some interpretation of Jupiter in 12th/1st, and Pluto in 12th/1st, meant that I will spent time in jail during my lifetime at some point. Passion can be a cause. On the other hand, both justice and truth, are strong topics in my chart, so it may not happen.
July 24, 2019 at 21:46
(Leo) HeavenSent » MarvinReal
Glad my observations were helpful, MarvinReal.

I must say, given your chart, I´m curious about your case. I wish you luck, and hope you´ll give us an update.

Btw: I get that you are bantering, and I don´t mean to overreact, but as the mother of the victim of sexual assault, I will state that sex crimes are not ever an "attractive idea."
July 24, 2019 at 19:37
All your comments were correct. It brings me hope with such favourable backings. It´s not about any sex crime. Attractive idea, actually.
July 24, 2019 at 19:24
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Goldenlion32
I like when people regret their sins. But to someone who betrayed me personally I will never forgive and wish eternal punishment. Not about you goldenlion.
July 24, 2019 at 18:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Yes...he gets out the hatchet...I´ve had it happen to me a few times. :61:
July 24, 2019 at 17:13
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Hey folks, don´t delete your posts to me if they are important. Some random nonsense you can delete, but not important stuff. Don´t do it. Write it again and keep it. Don´t behave like those crazy idiots elsewhere. I have enough of unreliable people who do this and other wrongdoing on here. I wasn´t even able to read it.

Edit: thanks for copies of that in private messages
July 24, 2019 at 10:47
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Thank you everyone. I will read it through in couple of days or weeks and update on development.
July 24, 2019 at 05:36
(Leo) HeavenSent
Ok -- last post.

Just checked your transits and progressions. I see what you alluded to. Yes, many very difficult aspects.

But you DO have Transiting Jupiter nestled in your XII. Remember what that means? Hidden Guardian Angel(s), watching over you during your darkest hours. They are there to ensure that you emerge spiritually intact from this difficult passage.

Your Solar Return Chart for 2019 is a mixed bag. It will be a year of new beginnings (Asc at critical degree). Uranus on Descendant suggests a surprise at court.

This a long-drawn out situation. And Saturn conjunct South Node again emphasizes that you are working through past life energy. North Node in IX emphasizes that court is where you "need" to be at this time

And Lilith conjunct Neptune in Pisces on cusp of V, indicates possible sexual victimization in the context of a love relationship, or perhaps related to a child.

You will definitely be experiencing significant support from groups of allies, including legal professionals (Sun, Venus, Stellium in XI, Mercury and Venus in Libra).

This really is a cliff-hanger, Marvineal...!

:25:
July 24, 2019 at 05:18
(Leo) HeavenSent
Hmm.

Ok, you have a Yod, young man.

A Chiron Apex Yod in VII. Your legal ordeal is fated, on a wider scale. It´s not just personal karma (it may not be personal karma at all). The Yod says you have been chosen to play a destined role in bringing this issue (whatever your litigation is about) into the collective consciousness, and your case will advance collective karmic justice. If that makes sense to you. You should do your own research and reading up on Yods. Stay strong. This was meant to be, and you will survive it.
July 24, 2019 at 05:13
(Leo) HeavenSent
Your impulsive, explosive Scorpionic Mars-Uranus conjunction opposing your Chiron can underscore a possibly outrageous sexual nature, or a violent physical ourburst. Again, this, like all my comments, is general impression, and thematic possibilities -- not statements of fact.

With Natal Neptune in I House, you are vulnerable to false accusations, to being misperceived and misportrayed. Neptune there means you could also be the one engaging in deception. In my experience and observation, though, it is more often an indication of being victimized, or misunderstood. People cannot see the real you. They project onto you a myth, a chimera.
July 24, 2019 at 05:07
(Leo) HeavenSent
With the heavyhitters currently transiting Capricorn, and your South Node, you are / have been inescapably dealing with Fate, reaping what you sow. Again, with Lilith there, on your SN, I would not be surprised if sex, or themes of primal feminine victimization was somehow entwined in this.
July 24, 2019 at 05:04
(Leo) HeavenSent
Re:

>>>My expectation is to lose out because of very tough transit chart. But natal chart support is supposed to win it all. Perhaps?!

Ah. Yes. Ok, I see.

I can understand your fear and trepidation. And generally, when you´re embroiled in a case, you usually just know, based on how it´s going, which side is going to win. So, if your gut is telling you it´s not going well, it isn´t...

That said, Courts of Appeals do sometimes overturn the lower courts.

Again, though, as you know, your Natal Chart has :78:SUCCESS IN LEGAL MATTERS :78: written all over it...

I´ll take a look at your progressed chart.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »