Cusps signs

July 23, 2019 at 11:57 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Szakal
Cusps signs
What do you think about cusps signs? I have a taurus sun, but i was born when the sun was changing from aries to taurus and i am much more of an aries.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 25, 2019 at 00:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I have heliocentric :156: at 40 minutes of the beginning of :171: which should mean it contributes to :171:, but nothing is fair in this world! In magnetic field, Jupiter is a giant cigar shaped luminary stretching across the sky, something of the Jupiter system is bound to be in :182:, likewise the two traditional Luminaries; :151:& :152: take up half a degree in Earth´s sky at solar eclipse which definitely give a little extra orb to the Luminaries.
July 25, 2019 at 00:29
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Sqwishie
Ten minutes (of arc, not clock) before & after each 00 dg. point (or 30 dg. of last sign) is the edge of the two-signed zone where someone can be under the influence of each sign equally! :98: :97: :98: :97:
July 23, 2019 at 23:14
(Pisces) N_thecat
I believe in that, but not in all cases.

I was born "on the cusp" - I am Pisces Sun :182: from the end of their rulership.My due date was earlier than expected.So I could be Aries :2: I have Jupiter in Aries and my Sun conjuncts Jupiter.I feel like Pisces :182: in my emotions and mind, but I am more like Aries :171: when we´re talking about "energy type".I am more energetic than typical :182:, but not as much as typical :171: is.So I am/feel like a mix of these two.

I know a few examples similar to my own - lots of them are "scorpionic - libra" type.
July 23, 2019 at 22:31
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
I don´t really believe in the "cusp sign" breakdown. Even if you are 0°Taurus you ARE a sun in Taurus.

If you feel as though you have both traits that´s often because one or more personal planets (Mercury/Venus) can be found in the neighbors sign.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »