My relationship with my chart haha

July 23, 2019 at 06:23 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Amby
My relationship with my chart haha
Hey! I am in a constant state of digging to understand my chart. I’m sure we all are. Can anyone give me insight on what prominent aspects/etc to research as a jumping point? SOS help this moon in Scorpio obsessing ???‍♀️

Peace love and cookies.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2019 at 03:55
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
Tell me what that Mars opposition Pluto is like. :75:
July 26, 2019 at 17:33
(Aries) Amby » goldenlion32
What whole point?
July 26, 2019 at 17:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think the whole point is to stop obsessing. :61:
July 26, 2019 at 13:34
(Aries) Amby » MelodicBlu
Wow thank you so much! You’re right. Haha!
July 23, 2019 at 09:00
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
You have a really strong and well populated 10th house, having sun, mercury and mars in there is a sign of having a good career, its also a big focus in your life aswell. the only hard aspect in your chart is mars being opposed by pluto, it makes you a person with a lot of power and brings a lot of transformation within your life. its a very intense energy having these two planets making an opposition to eachother, it can also make you a bit of a competitive type towards others. but jesus fuk, the other aspects in your chart look promising and really good in my opinion. just try to control your temper, if you have any (with that mars-pluto)
July 23, 2019 at 08:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have got :152: :191: :157: :191: :160: so welcome in the club. And your :153: :171: :192:my :153: :177:, so because of mirroring we are again the same. Therefore I could say it´s almost 4-planets stellium alike mine. I like ?, especially ginger, nuts, custard cream, choco chips or mint.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »