If Aquarius represents groups and rules Uranus..

July 21, 2019 at 07:25 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
If Aquarius represents groups and rules Uranus..
then why do I legitimately despise anything involving groups? Honestly, I go as far as to to walk many sets of stairs instead of taking an elevator that’s has severe people to reach my destination.

Sun, Moon, Mercury Venus form an opposition to Uranus and my Ascendant squares Uranus.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 22, 2019 at 12:39
(Pisces) fishscales
The 11th house deals with groups and the collective, but it is also ruled by Aquarius, which has to to with independence.

In my view, the 11th house and Aquarius has to do with expressing individuality and independence while being part of the group at the same time.

It´s about balancing the expression of the self with--and within--the collective.

Aquarius, the ruler of the 11th house, understands that no man is an island, but also that the "bridge" they build to the collective mainland must be built on their own terms, and exist for the benefit of both themselves AND the collective if it is to have any real value.
July 22, 2019 at 00:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:199: lower octave form is :153:, I can feel an improvement in communication when Mercury is retrograde, however your having that close Venus retrograde does not give you much time to really compare direct v. retrograde since you have the extreme!
Pluto often demonstrates more evolution than Uranus believe it or not, you are not alone as someone who has to gaurd their own sensitivity against an onslaught of folks who think they know what is what!
Kerguelen would be a good place for you to move to, though it is kind of exclusive!
:43: :23:
The very old drugs and the current psychiatric medications might help!
July 21, 2019 at 17:46
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I was just pondering this. I have an 11th house stellium, which supposedly makes me Aquarian in nature. But I cant stand (most) group mentality. I go out of my way to avoid groups, especially what I consider unevolved groups. Had bad experiences with groups as well. Many groups tend to devolve to the lowest common denominator.

I was also just thinking of how people deal with contradictions in their chart. For example, I have that 11th house energy. But also have 12th house placements that make me reclusive, isolated. And 1st house Pluto which is a loner placement. On top of that my lillith is in 11th house, which makes one kind of an outcast among groups. So it´s hard to reconcile the energies.
July 21, 2019 at 14:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
I am Aquarius and I like people but I can’t stand being part of some group.

Small group of friends Yes. That I like.

Over the years I realized I don’t even like joining a band.
I like starting a band.

I always have to inject my own take and rarely do groups , with their prefab dogma, allow that.

Mob mentality is worst of all!

I meant this as a reply to the thread, not to You in particular Golden.
The coffee hasn’t kicked in ! :4: :83:
July 21, 2019 at 13:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t know if you read this before, but this explains it from the evolutionary astrology view point.

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/…
July 21, 2019 at 08:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
With North Node Aquarius in the 7th house, I don´t see Aquarius having anything to do with rules. I associate that more with Saturn. As in my experience I usually have feeling like right now with Uranus in Taurus Square North Node Aquarius of breaking the rules and breaking out of certain social groups.

Usually we join a group at one time and might find it nice for awhile. Than we out grow it and revolt against it, because perhaps it no longer is in alignment with where we´re at presently.

This can be with social groups, romantic relationships, family dynamics, education institutions, and where we work.

Really since we´ve gotten into Uranus in Taurus energy and Aries in Chiron it pushes me to be more rebellious, revolting, and I suppose it´s because it is in my 10th house of Career and I´m advocate and activist.

Which I´ve had to learn since Saturn in Cancer in Uranus in Pisces and Uranus in Aries, "Breaking out of of the box, collapsing the boxes, is kind of going down the rabbit whole, and really can be the "Wild West", and there is no stability, structure, and I´m finding out perhaps breaking out of the box sometimes is not necessarily healthy the way it´s taught in certain social groups."

It´s been a great life lesson About the conventional angle of Aquarius in my Rahu Mhadasha (Aqurius), and my Jupiter Mahadasha.

I think from North Node Aquarius/South Node Leo to North Node Leo/South Node Aquarius last year was a time of studying all those social groups, theories, concepts, ideas, and seeing why "Maya" Illusion comes into play.

I remember back than I had a acquaintance who collided with me and he was pointing out a lot of things and he was right now that I´m done doing all this research.

I´ve spent a lot of time in social groups since 2007, and usually what happens is usually people take on the mindset of the group, the leader of the group, it´s not something you can physically see unless you´ve been in a lot of groups like me.

Every group has a specific set of social rules, what they find acceptable or not acceptable, abnormal vs. normal, and they make the rules, and if you revolt against them, of course you´re exiled out of this group.

You speak a certain way, dress a certain way, use certain language, vocabulary, study what they study, you adapt to the way they live, survive, and assimilate into this community online or offline.

Really we do this on the micro-level or macro-level.

You have your family as a social group. Often, those from Addiction/Alcoholic families or "Toxic" ones usually have to break out of those dysfunctional social group rules.

You have it with spiritual/religious communities which where I grew up on every corner there´s a different sect of Christianity.

If you watch all the ministers/priests they´re all going against the other, but use the same bible as a source. They will judge one another, persecute one another, reject the other´s point of view, and they will get nasty. I watch them in video´s.

You can see this in the "New Age" community with spiritual teaches, holistic healers, and they do the same thing to one another.

On the Macro-level it becomes a group that might be the latest trend. "Isis" for example, where extremists get a bit more dangerous. Which there is a list of groups around the globe.

Really it´s kind of crazy in my opinion. Ha ha...you break out of one group only to find yourself breaking out of another group.

I believe pretty much you break out of the group if you´re not growing, evolving, or reaching you full potential. You might have needed to learn something from the group, about the group, and perhaps played your part, but it´s not something you will do for the rest of your life.

If you´re taking the stairs, you´re taking the path of least resistance. Trying to avoid conflict. And most of the time, it´s learning to take the elevator and standing out from the crowd, standing in your authentic truth, and be diplomatic.

It´s seems nice at the time to avoid all those you fear, but you will always be put in similar situations until you overcome your deepest fears.
July 21, 2019 at 07:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don`t agree with Aquarius ruling groups, it`s misinterpretation of what the sign means. Uranus also does not rule groups of people. Uranus is the most detached energy from human experience. Ruling ideals sounds more accurate.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »