Sharpest Tongue...

July 18, 2019 at 00:29 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) charmingcharli
Sharpest Tongue...
Who would win a battle of verbal attack? Mercury/Mars? Mercury/Uranus? Mercury/Pluto?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2019 at 20:22
(Virgo) Richyrich
Hi. I have :153: :191: :160: tight, in Libra, 5th house. It depends on the situation, the transits of the time as to whether I use it in a way that could be considered an attack. These 2 planets are tightly aspected by many other planets. So if something is transiting over any of them, then it affects my :153: :160:

The ability to say things with such accuracy, depth, force, not necessarily loudness, is a powerful thing. Ive been in completely junior roles, and argued with senior mgt people. I won, because I knew I would. I have no fear of saying what needs to be said. During tougher transits, my words can cut people to the bone, and then some.

Id say :153: :199: would be able to change tact instantly, use original arguments to gain an edge in any argument, strong in the element of surprise. :153: :159: would be slippery as hell, difficult to pin down, but clever and well informed (unless drunk or high :117:

A tight conjunction between :153: and any outer planet would I think be strongest, and at various times, each would win.
July 21, 2019 at 07:18
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I have Mercury square Mars and Mercury opposition Uranus. I’m very very direct. I’ll say something ridiculous that offended that person and wouldn’t care what’s so ever. I’m also full of quick rebuttals and comebacks. Pretty much everyone gives up arguing against me because I’m incredibly stubborn.
July 20, 2019 at 22:05
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Hey that sounds like super mom indeed. So good of you! Where is the muscle icon? :4:
July 20, 2019 at 22:03
(Taurus) nutelina
I´ve noted that I´ve questioned many things and made people forget that I set them up to debate certain topics. I somehow always got away with it :4:
July 20, 2019 at 10:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mercury in Aries opposing Pluto and Mars in Gemini in 3rd house, talk about explosive arguing, pun intended :4:
July 20, 2019 at 02:17
(Pisces) fishscales » charmingcharli
"The soft aspects know how to work with that energy and can also lack tack at times but they do a better job at when to use tact and not. That’s from my observation."

Yeah, Pluto doesn´t "explode" out of the aspect as much. Smoother operation all around.
July 20, 2019 at 01:55
(Virgo) charmingcharli
Guys, thank you so much for contributing to this topic! Please continue to voice your prospective as you wish! I can see all three aspects having a gift with words but the squares and oppositions tend to lack tack from what I’ve notice. The soft aspects know how to work with that energy and can also lack tack at times but they do a better job at when to use tact and not. That’s from my observation.
July 19, 2019 at 23:47
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
By all means, tell me what you think once you do. :1:

There is always PLENTY to add to any interpretation.. different points of view... Better ways of saying things...
July 19, 2019 at 23:43
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
As always, thanks for Your insight, mr. fishscales :3: I´ll think it over.
July 19, 2019 at 20:21
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
I think it can manifest in alot of ways. In both soft and hard aspects, I think there´s a mental predisposition towards deep investigation, taboo subjects, occult subjects, an interest in mystery, a dark or psychologically penetrating sense of humor, and thinking about the dynamics of power, among other things. The Mercury/Pluto mind is not geared towards trivialities or small talk. Mercury/Pluto denotes a passionate mind in which the mental processes are linked to powerful emotions and desires, for better or worse. With Mercury/Pluto, the mind itself can take on the qualities of the processes of life and death.

With the hard aspects, the conscious mind may be disturbed by the undertow of the subconscious, as they are both in conflict. Pluto may dominate Mercury in this case, either subtly or obviously. The communication style may be harsh, to the point of hurting others. The mind may have a vengeful tilt to it. I think there may be a destructive quality in thought/communication. There may be "scorched earth" quality to the native´s mental solutions and communications. The native´s mind may be driven by compulsions that they don´t necessarily understand.

With the soft aspects, I think the conscious and subconscious minds are joined together in a more flowing way. This can be good or bad, depending on other factors. The native may have a mental "inside line" to the mysteries of life and nature, as well as to the motivations of others. Communication style will be direct, forceful and no-nonsense; probably honest, but probably not as harsh, or even brutal, as in the harder aspects.

One caveat regarding the communication style of all Mercury/Pluto aspect natives: sometimes they aren´t really talkers at all, but observers: observing and assessing situations and people.

Then, when they do open their mouths, people are surprised by the in-depth knowledge and penetrating insight they have into people and situations.

Kind of like "the one who knows doesn´t speak" effect.
July 19, 2019 at 19:21
(Pisces) N_thecat » ram_goat
These are my observations from real life.

I am still curious how such a combo like Mercury in aspect(s) with Pluto really works. Can´t remember now any person with aspect(s) like this, I can only imagine that :41:
July 18, 2019 at 23:37
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Probably Mercury conjunct all the planets we´re talking about opposite the moon... Which allows her to do it all devoid of all emotion and sensitivity. :94:
July 18, 2019 at 23:28
(Aries) ram_goat » N_thecat
good assessment...
July 18, 2019 at 23:27
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
madea always wins..

what you think she got?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 18, 2019 at 10:36
(Pisces) N_thecat
For sure Mercury conjuncted with Mars gives fast thinking/thinkers.People with that aspect use verbal abuse, love to critise or insult others.Sometimes they just have "sharp tongue",sometimes they don´t see any other way to communicate with People (!!!)

These with aspect Mercury conjuncts Mars are often/usually BULLIES.

One of the rudest person I´ve ever met is Sun Scorpio :178: with Ascendant, Moon and Mars in :177:.She is like a warrior, but in a bad way.You can´t even imagine how agressive is she in her behaviour /body language/the way she talks.At first sight I thought the reason for that is her Mars and Moon in Libra.And then I discovered that aspect between Mercury and Mars.

Another person - woman with Sun in Gemini :173:,Moon,Mercury and Mars in Cancer :174:.Mars in Cancer can give a tyrant and she is a tyrant and bully.She has Mercury in conjuction with Mars what makes her fast thinker, and she can be very rude.

Mercury in conjuction with Mars gives verbally agressive people who can hurt other with words easily.

These two I described here love to manipulate and play on words.And ofc - they love to gossip.
July 18, 2019 at 08:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Virgo Pluto square Capricorn Mercury and Uranus in Libra square Capricorn Mercury. The double punch! :61: :61: :61:

Fortunately, how it works is people attack my character and personality, or come at me first.

I collect the facts, evidence, make observations, and let the opponent believe they´re winning, let them get that feeling of I´ve won. And I wait for the right opportunity and present the facts in a diplomatic way in front of the Jury they´ve collected to back up their assumptions, conclusions, and bat hard across the ball park.

Verbal Attack can be diplomatic and in non-violent way, but absolutely be effective.

My child loves when I go up to bat and swing hard because he´s watched me do it to his teachers, guidance counselors, my family, or whoever wanted to get in his way or mine. I´m super mom! :61:

One guidance counselor he had didn´t do his job, and I don´t think he´ll ever forget me the rest of his life in his career. Better do your job right I suppose and you won´t be made a fool of in front of professional people. I´m more like a lawyer when I fight. :61: :61: :61:
July 18, 2019 at 02:45
(Pisces) fishscales
I have Mercury in Aries and loosely opposite both Uranus and Pluto.

I can say things that can devastate people, and I have, but I really try not to.

Sometimes my verbal observations can devastate people when in reality I´m not trying to hurt them at all.

When people ask me for advice or my opinion regarding a certain situation, they sometimes will not like what I say. Nothing hurts worse than the truth sometimes, and I have some aspects in my chart that are good at probing for and discovering the truth within others.

I think this ability to understand other people´s motivations is what allows me to hurt people verbally if I want to.
July 18, 2019 at 01:30
(Virgo) charmingcharli » Iceblu333
??? Do you have the trine, sextile, conjunction, opposition, or square?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »