Let´s play with guessing the sign!

July 16, 2019 at 22:12 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
Let´s play with guessing the sign!
Hello, is someone of you able to guess what zodiac sign is this sweet little girl? She´s 19. I know it. I will tell the answer after three days, so we can see how many of you find it
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 21, 2019 at 12:13
(Pisces) fishscales » Angelina
Gotta agree with you regarding this particular picture. And I understand that you were not talking about appearances/attractiveness.

But like you said, a picture is just one moment frozen in time--reality is what counts.
July 21, 2019 at 12:11
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Angelina
I don´t know how she looks to you, maybe in reality would be different, but to me she gives me a very positive energi and is very, very sweet.
July 21, 2019 at 10:32
(Scorpio) Angelina » MarvinReal
It´s not about appearance at all what I said. It´s about the energy she exposes with her look. It can be false how it looks like. But for me, first impression is negative about her energy. There are a lot of people, who do not look like dolls, but there is still an aura of warmth and vice versa :) Maybe to get know that girl in reality would change that impression, it can be just not the best moment caught right here.
July 21, 2019 at 08:27
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » MarvinReal
Is this answer connected with this thread?
July 21, 2019 at 07:13
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » kaayli
Judging by that I’m an Aries Rising instead of a Pisces Rising. Random fact: If I use Local Mean Time, I’m actually an Aries Rising too.
July 21, 2019 at 02:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It doesn´t matter how someone looking at photos. Maybe she is reliable, loyal, stable minded, despite being crazy, and she may be sincere friend to rely on. Unlike those maybe little better look but unreliable bitches trash. Most people, including celebrities, are looking >85% of time horribly average and that´s at least an evidence of genuine person you can care and love about. For both women and men is easy to look well if you put extra effort. But for what reason anyway? To attract another wrong person? I know this doesn´t describe you, Angelina, because you´re exceptionally happy in love. I remember many ugly classmates who were very smart and kind and they were pretty in different ways and after some changes they made pretty look too. Important is what you cannot change. And I know that you know that.
July 20, 2019 at 10:38
(Aquarius) Anushka42
Someone of you guessed the water moon: in fact she is moon pisces. Her sun is Libra, ascendant scorpio or capricorn (some sites gave scorpio, some other gave me capricorn).
She has jupiter and saturn in taurus.
July 19, 2019 at 17:06
(Scorpio) Angelina
Cancer, pisces with a pinch of scorpio. That is how it looks for me. But to be honest, she doesn´t look sweet at all, I am very sorry
July 19, 2019 at 17:00
(Pisces) TimeSciences
She looks like Taurus sun, Scorpio moon & Cancer or Capricorn rising based on info. & photos at this link:
http://www.astrofaces.com/astroface…
July 19, 2019 at 16:06
(Aquarius) Avalon1
Her jaw and rows of front teeth is one of marks of Cancers.
July 19, 2019 at 15:50
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » kaayli
Thank you, very interesting!
July 19, 2019 at 15:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.astrologyoftheancients.com/…
July 19, 2019 at 14:48
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Aiax66
I sayed a girl..
July 19, 2019 at 14:47
Maybe I clicked delete by mistake..
July 19, 2019 at 14:32
(Scorpio) Aiax66
Pisces. Maybe it´s the pic... I´m not sure about her gender?
July 19, 2019 at 12:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anushka42
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aquarius Sun, Taurus rising sign.
July 19, 2019 at 12:20
What was your guess?
July 19, 2019 at 12:08
(Taurus) Neshat
Pisces sun. Maybe some aspect in taurus.
July 19, 2019 at 10:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Someone deleted my guess.
July 18, 2019 at 21:04
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Vanille
For the girl I have the permission because is very near to me :)
For that boy I don´t have it truly but I don´t think would be a problem for him to be shared his photo at this purpose..
I would not share photos of people I´m not linked at all
July 18, 2019 at 20:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say perhaps some Capricorn, Scorpio, and Taurus
July 18, 2019 at 20:30
(Aquarius) Anushka42
No one else has to say something?
July 16, 2019 at 22:19
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Cancer. or cancer moon. certainly a water moon i guess, those eyes man!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »