Negative Reactions

July 16, 2019 at 20:20 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tiana
Negative Reactions
I’ve always gotten a lot of negative reactions or behavior from people, whether they’re strangers whom I’ve never met or just people I see in different places and it seems to be for no apparent reason. I’m a very nice person, I smile a lot, I’m friendly I don’t really like to start problems or anything like that. But for some reason people will say rude things about me or give me dirty looks and I never understood why. I was also bullied throughout middle school and most of high school...mainly by girls but boys were no exception. I know it can be chalked up to ppl just being that way, but I was wondering if anything in my chart suggests why people are negative towards me. Any observations,comments, advice is welcome! Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 17, 2019 at 11:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have the same issue. In my case it`s a combination of many other things but the one thing we have in common is Cancer AC, this sign on the AC makes one very difficult to read and when people can`t figure you out they are naturally not at ease with you or even feel unsure of what your intentions are, it puts them in a state of defensiveness. The other thing is that other people are a mirror of what is going on internally, you may have some unresolved issues with anger or some other negative trait about yourself that you project out. I was myself bullied a lot so that creates a natural suspicion of people, you may not be aware of it but it creates resistance towards others and they pick up on this. This is my subjective experience so i thought i share, some may resonate with you. Sometimes is not about what is in the chart allthou some patterns show up clearly.
July 17, 2019 at 09:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tiana
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, often us INFJ´s feel others try to silence us. Ha ha..now I just tell people straight away and call it out on them and then they apologize. I don´t think they always intend to do this and usually not aware they´re doing it.
July 17, 2019 at 04:25
(Pisces) Tiana » goldenlion32
Yes I’m a Cancer Ascendant! I’m very introverted and I have a few friends, but when I’m with them I’m more open and I’m my true self! I totally agree that I’m a VERY sensitive person and I pick up on even the slightest things that no one else notices or cares about which comes in handy at times but it’s mostly annoying haha. I’ve actually taken that personality test and I’m an INFJ-mediator. I have this inner battle within myself to remain quiet or defend myself. I usually remain quiet and I did when I was bullied but like you said...if they tried that now...they’d get bullied back lol. But it’s funny bc I’ve always had issues speaking up for myself bc of my family and not bc of those who bullied me and it bothers me bc I feel like my voice is being silenced. But anyways thank you for replying to my topic!! This one and the previous one I did! Your insight is amazing!!
July 16, 2019 at 20:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you happen to be an Introvert since you have Cancer Ascendant? It ends to be the hermit crab, which withdraws into the shell. Cancer is a water sign that doesn’t like conflict and rather choose non-violence than be violent in the world.
Usually people might say your, “Too Sensitive” or “Too emotional” and often if you happen to be INFJ/INFP, INTJ/INTP, ISFJ/ISFP, ESFJ, ESFP, ENFJ/ENFP, it’s easy to get bullied by the most dominate ESTJ/ESTP, ENTJ/ENTP, ISTJ, ISTP. There are 16 different personality types, and often the Introverts usually do get bullied a lot because it’s the opposition.
You also have Jupiter in Pisces expanding the deepest emotions, deepest feelings and duality and polarity. Pisces love swimming away and avoid conflict as well.
Chiron in Scorpio is also water and wounding of emotions. Ruled by Pluto, and often attracts Scorpio’s, which can be the more dominating of the water signs. Often, they can bully you if they’re Scorpio Moons, Saturn in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio, Scorpio Pluto.
Saturn in Aries is ruled by Mars, and Mercury. If you happen to be an ESTJ/ESTP or ENTJ/ENTP, they often get in conflicts for the sake of conflict by my observations all my life. They’re not afraid to fight, argue, and it’s something the Introverts have to accept and change their point of view about and learn to communicate differently, approach the situation differently, and acknowledge they can’t escape conflict, arguments, fights, and have to learn to fight for their right to be here.
I do sometimes have a theory since I’m INFJ, that perhaps with my Ketu (South Node Leo) I might have been at the opposite end and collecting my karma this life-time by being bullied. Although, I’m not afraid to bully them right back now in 2019.
Uranus in Aquarius, Venus in Aquarius, and Neptune in Aquarius gives you creativity, innovation, and might make you feel like the lone ranger sometimes, different, unique.
July 16, 2019 at 20:22
(Pisces) Tiana
This is my aspect table
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »