Mercury Retrograde Effects Virgo and Gemini more??

July 14, 2019 at 03:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess
Mercury Retrograde Effects Virgo and Gemini more??
Hii everyone, happy retrograde LOL.
Sooo question, does anyone think or notice when Mercury is in retrograde, the signs of Virgo and Gemini are more affected? This doesn´t have to apply just to Mercury.. Wondering when ANY planet is in retrograde can it affect the zodiac it rules more intensely?

:153: :176: :173:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 15, 2019 at 09:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You may be right, there`s something to that. Don`t even get me started on the whole paranormal thing, i have had experiences i can`t explain but it`s all very positive, in fact having such a happy go lucky Jupiter is too much, like i have to cool down the optimism to see what`s going on, but the support i get in hard times is fantastic, i`m grateful.
July 14, 2019 at 18:04
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Olenna
The Magi Astrologers declare that an aspect that combines a direct planet with a retrograde planet is more powerful, but the need to "stroke the Clients" could be at the root of that!
Moon Wobble :64: and :157: :191: :162: is not making for a neat and easy :153: retrograde!
:156: & :159: in domiciles gives reprieve to many; Superbenevolence and the paranormal, though not always, tarot might deal a better hand! :41:
July 14, 2019 at 12:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Planets being retrograde is not negative. People give far too much importance to Mercury retrograde. It has never affected me in any way, negatively or positively.
July 14, 2019 at 10:28
(Pisces) fishscales
Makes sense to me that if Mercury is your sun sign´s ruling planet, Mercury retrograde would have a more profound effect on you.

Same thing regarding all the other planets/signs.

Don´t know the "official" answer to this though.
July 14, 2019 at 09:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I know Leo Mercury Retrograde with Mars in Leo does impact my writing and creativity, since I´ve been writing a lot more since it turned Retrograde. Usually it depends on what archetype. There´s times where it can be where I edit and be a perfectionist. :61: :61: I had that happen in 2017, where I kept re-writing stuff, and editing, and it was quite funny.

I remember I think it was that year, I was talking to a professor who said they had a high rate that year, of dropping classes, and they just could not study, get there work done, and my child did the same thing that year with a Mid Heaven in Virgo and Gemini in Mercury in the 7th house.

I tend to write more whenever there is a Gemini Moon and Virgo Moon. I´ll talk more as well and not stop talking about intellectual subjects. :61: :61:

Pisces Mercury at the beginning of the year, I tend to write poetry a lot in Pisces transits in opposition of my Virgo Pluto.

Cancer Mercury in opposition of Capricorn Mercury can slow me down in writing. I´ll write, but not like I do with Leo Mercury.
July 14, 2019 at 08:33
(Aquarius) Avalon1
There is no weakness in the signs when their rulers are retrograded.
July 14, 2019 at 08:03
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I lose 30% of :153:´s energy to retrograde, but then get 30% right back again to :173: position.
When an astrologer saw that I have a habit of reading & writing "mirror image" it wasn´t credited to Mercury at all, but Neptune in the 3rd house. That´s 20% power of Gemini where those being born ´now´ with 12th house :182: :159: have a purer Neptunian energy than I have!
Dark Fantasy writer Terry Brooks has :153:, :155:, :156:, :157:, :199:, :159:, :160:, & :164: all retrograde in his geocentric chart meaning he has a Venusian soul compared to most of us! Venus aids and abets his :177: :159: heliocentrically meaning he is always close to being a Horror story writer, but never too close! :20:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »