Mercury Retrograde

July 12, 2019 at 23:47 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
Mercury Retrograde
Has anyone been suffering the affects of Mercury? First day it killed my fan. Two days later my husbands laptop was targeted and died.

Would this affect earthquake activity? Considering now we´ve had them this week in S.Cal and Seattle.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 13, 2019 at 20:53
(Pisces) fishscales » Sqwishie
Mars, Uranus and Pluto sound plausible.

I can understand how the energy of an earthquake could be associated with Mars square Uranus... Although since we´re talking about disasters, I´d associate it more with something fire-related if I had to pick something.

I´ve been thinking a bit about this, and if I was forced to choose, I´d say the big three planets I´d associate with earthquakes would be Pluto, Uranus, and Saturn.

Pluto and Saturn can cause enormous pressure together until something has to give.

Uranus relates to things that happen suddenly and unexpectedly. It can also rile things up in its own right.

Earthquakes= stability (Saturn) destroyed (Pluto) suddenly (Uranus). On more levels than one, of course.

Anyway, I´m sure you could read countless things on the internet about it and come away with just as many opinions... :1:
July 13, 2019 at 17:17
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » fishscales
I investigated yesterday and found the following:

"Mars, Uranus & Pluto rule earthquakes. Yesterday there was a hard aspect of Mars (aggression, cutting) to Uranus (sudden, explosive, unexpected)"
July 13, 2019 at 12:22
(Pisces) fishscales
Mercury retrograde sounds like the dead ringer culprit for the earlier stuff you mentioned.

Been having similar annoying experiences with the internet at home and work.

Earthquakes, I don´t know. It doesn´t feel right to associate Mercury retro, or Mercury in general, with earthquakes though. I would think that earthquakes fall much more under the domain of Pluto.

That being said, I´m sure Mercury retro could make a mess out of communications and coordination surrounding relief efforts in the case of natural disasters, etc.
July 13, 2019 at 07:34
(Aquarius) Avalon1
Earthquakes have many symptoms in sky charts. One of them is "Multiple Squares" rising; & etc...

Mercury Retrograde is only one parametre of countless parametres of Astrology. And does`nt handle anything alone.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »