We are really close to the age of Aquarius

July 12, 2019 at 09:42 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kief, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

We are really close to the age of Aquarius
I been sensing this for awhile.

Information increasing

Moral values of Pisces are dwelling down slowly.

Definitely a major shift happening.

You guys feel it too or am I just overreacting?

If I’m wrong please correct me but the world 10 years ago looks so different from now.

Including the values too

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 12, 2019 at 21:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You have :199: in the most evolved fixed sign of :181:, the Age of Aquarius is mostly in your age group. The Pleiades are a constellation, that doesn´t mean the Pleiades get much press; Could have been a headline "Pleiades enter Gemini" followed by "Regulus Enters Virgo"
:108:y morality is very much with us, not going any where any time soon :29:
July 12, 2019 at 17:59
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
Syncretism seems to be what is happening online the blending of religious/spiritual, political, psychology, and philosophy which is quite why you´re seeing a lot of people not being able to handle things in life emotionally, mentally, spiritually, because you´re crossing borders on the internet.

If you´ve been conditioned in one culture a certain way with marriage, sex, relationships, communication, morals, ethics, this pushes the psychology and nervous system, the emotions.

I think realizing we are free in the existential sense is also freaking people out too. 2000+ years of natural selection in the Piscean age selected positively for people who were good sheep, proles, and serfs. People who were not those things, or didn´t have those charachteristics were killed off. We are moving into an age that selects for the exact opposite, and well, think about it...

Using our freedom responsibly.. that burden is freaking lots of people out too. Early stages. We are moving from an age where the default answer was "No", and it made things easy- either obey & conform or go underground and do whatever on the sly. To actually be allowed to do as you wish after 2000+ years of repression and conformity is a huge leap for most people´s minds, and so we see a lot of neurotic stuff in society now which was either hidden or supressed before now. Old ways of being and thinking are being shaken out of the rug still..

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 12, 2019 at 17:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
I don´t doubt it Marvin. We´re making history at the moment.
July 12, 2019 at 17:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, from the charts I saw, there was culmination peak of previous Pisces age just around 2000 CE. The Aquarius age starting to be stronger over years, but it will became dominant in 600 years. Not anytime soon. Your observations and comments, which I saw myself too, further verifying that trends.
July 12, 2019 at 17:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I believe there is a long ways to go...but yes, I see the spiritual/religious issues in society. While I´m not sure if the statistics are correct, 4,200 religions around the world.

Syncretism seems to be what is happening online the blending of religious/spiritual, political, psychology, and philosophy which is quite why you´re seeing a lot of people not being able to handle things in life emotionally, mentally, spiritually, because you´re crossing borders on the internet.

If you´ve been conditioned in one culture a certain way with marriage, sex, relationships, communication, morals, ethics, this pushes the psychology and nervous system, the emotions.

It´s not a time to be ignorant with education and illiterate, or you will have a difficult time navigating in life.

As someone mentioned about a year ago to me, with technology, we´re entering a time of pioneering in a sense and stretching the brain power we haven´t in generations before. If people don´t do their inner work, it´s pretty much going to be quite difficult with transits as we go along here.

I can say just the last ten years, I´ve learned neuroplasticity, and usually it comes down to what you believe and you can train your brain to reach peak performance.

Usually the average person doesn´t want to push their intelligence and we rather be lazy.

I think there are many dimensions of Aquarius. Positive and Negative.

In some sense you´re getting improvements in medical and mental health, but it´s kind of in the sense when you create artificial intelligence, it can also have some negative consequences.

You can see this through history with any era when they´ve been innovative.

You can see the damage we´ve done to the earth just with Plastic. We thought it was just wonderful when it came out. Now we think it is terrible in the ocean and trying to innovative more environmental friendly containers for products.

Artificial intelligence is quite freaky when you look at the robotics industry.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/…

Pretty much you have to have meditative brain or zen brain, and be past all your fears.

Fortunately, we´ve not even started with the Aquarian Age. We´ve just hit the surface.
July 12, 2019 at 12:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s what I am saying. I am not expecting humanity to survive even till 22nd century. Either the last or few next generations. We are already for many centuries in the Age of Aquarius, but because of ages overflowing it´s the Piscean age which is still prevalent. They´re in force together. It´s like day and night. You have also sunrise and sunset, and twilight and dawning between them.
July 12, 2019 at 12:07
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MarvinReal
I think Earth (and especially humans) lasting until 2600 CE is very optimistic.
July 12, 2019 at 11:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
What do you expect from the rule of Saturn and Sun? It´s like North Node in Aquarius. South Node in Leo. Imagine if Earth will still be in place at all and inhabitable. Not all is optimistic.
July 12, 2019 at 11:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Kief, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah it’s going to be pretty inhuman alright. Can definitely sense that
July 12, 2019 at 11:53
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MarvinReal
To what do You refer Marvin?
July 12, 2019 at 11:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kief
=====
Until 2600 CE you can be save from coming inhumane age.
July 12, 2019 at 11:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dalisay_Tadhanna
=====
I know but isn’t that outdated I’m hearing studies say it doesn’t happen until 2050. I really don’t think it can shift like that the internet JUST came out not too long ago
July 12, 2019 at 11:33
(Virgo) Dalisay_Tadhanna
We are already in the age of Aquarius for a while now search it up

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »