Jupiter aspects

July 3, 2019 at 21:30 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
Jupiter aspects
i have jupiter in aquarius 6th house aspecting opp asc and square MC lol wtf does this mean? apparntly these are bad aspects to have, is this why i´ve been having such bad luck in the past 3 years almost? rn i seem to finally be doing OKAY.....but someone explain jupiter aspects thaaanks :79:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 4, 2019 at 23:55
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » beep
Using the Placidus house system, you have Jupiter in the 6th house. Using the Whole Signs system, which was the major house system used from the inception of the house system in the West through the Medieval period, your Jupiter is in the 7th house. That´s the system I use. I used the placidus system for 20 years and finally found the Whole Sign system to be superior.
July 4, 2019 at 22:37
(Gemini) beep » ancient_astrology
you mean my "fortune" in 7th house, thats only placement in 7th as well as aquarius
July 4, 2019 at 22:33
There´s other stuff, but I´m just doing a quick glance at your chart.
July 4, 2019 at 22:33
nvm this thread actually lol
and what do you mean....i have jupiter in 6th house
July 4, 2019 at 22:32
What do you mean? Ok, Jupiter can have various meanings. It´s a benefic and that can definitely mean wealth. It´s in your 7th house of serious relationship (meaning marriage or something like it). It´s looking at Venus. And it is superior to Venus here, meaning it is the dominant planet due to the fact it is on the right side while Venus is on the left side. Jupiter is in Trine (by sign not by degree) with Venus which is the planet associated with love. Jupiter is in Aquarius. The domicile lord of Aquarius is Saturn (according to traditional astrology). Saturn is not happy.in Aries. It is in depression in that sign. As a result, Jupiter is dragged down by that poorly placed Saturn. Typically this means things will start out good, but don´t end that way. Venus dominates Mars in a Square and Saturn is not in a good place. You will probably be the dominant personality in the relationship. Like I said, it´ll start out well, but not finish well, especially for the man.
July 4, 2019 at 22:22
So, do you want to know about work related issues? Why didn´t you say so? Even if your Jupiter was in the 6th house (it isn´t) that wouldn´t be about work. What do you want to know about work?
July 4, 2019 at 21:23
where do you read this info on these aspects
July 4, 2019 at 21:22
damn living the dream life, i hope i dont end up having kids hmm
July 4, 2019 at 21:21
(Aries) ram_goat » ancient_astrology
Paulie Walnuts..
July 4, 2019 at 21:20
fuck marriage haha wth ew i cannot imagine myself w an actual partner but i thought maybe someone would give me insight into work related issues lol

thanks anyway i will write this down in my diary now hahaa thanks
July 4, 2019 at 21:14
So the more I look at that Jupiter, the more I think it represents a rich man. So even if the marriage ends, you can take that shit to the bank. Then you can get on astro-seek, like it was Oprah, and cry about how the struggle of divorce made you a more spiritual person. You´ll be sitting in your vacation home in the Hamptons eating Belgium chocolates, caviar and sipping champagne. That´s good money there.
July 4, 2019 at 21:00
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
This is what I read to my kids
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 4, 2019 at 18:32
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
So in traditional whole house system, your Jupiter is in the 7th and in the trine (by sign) to Venus and it is in the superior position in that trine. This is not a bad placement for Jupiter, however, the domicile ruler of Aquarius, Saturn (sorry modern astrologers) is in depression in Aries. That kind of drags down Jupiter. You will have a marriage that is really swell at the beginning and even maybe the middle part, but it doesn´t end well due to Saturn being in an unhappy place for him. Does it have to be that way? Maybe not. Just be careful. All that glitters is not gold.

That´s just an on-the-fly reading. Would have to look more deeply.
July 4, 2019 at 18:31
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Here´s one for you.
Login
(Log in)
July 4, 2019 at 18:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ah, the astro seek love story :4: :61: :61:
July 4, 2019 at 03:48
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
Did you pull my card?

You can call me on the ouija board, toll free... 24x7
Login
(Log in)
July 4, 2019 at 03:36
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
You’ve got less than 12 hours left until you end up on the other side, I’ll call you w my tarot deck I guess
July 4, 2019 at 03:33
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
aww I thought we were just having fun here. I started out serious enough.
July 4, 2019 at 03:31
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
we never get to the end of this one...
Login
(Log in)
July 4, 2019 at 03:31
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
Sad. Showing off and setting up a show for your non existent audience. How unfortunate you’ll never see the real picture here
July 4, 2019 at 03:22
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
The kids will have to wait..

Right now I am parachuting onto Venus, to get a smaller..

nosejob.. and facial peel.

Will you babysit for me?

This is my son´s favorite bedtime story.. practially wore the book out.
Login
(Log in)
July 4, 2019 at 03:21
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
You never tire of this, do you?

This just must be our thing, you & me...

I hope it makes astrology more interesting for the rest.
July 4, 2019 at 03:19
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
Lmao ?

Your children are waiting for you to read them to sleep...
July 4, 2019 at 03:10
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
Some say that I am black from the waist down..

the width of the tongue, vs the gap in the teeth
in your pic.. that´s about it.

and 2 g´s, because one just isn´t longg enough..
July 4, 2019 at 03:09
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
Thought you were black..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »