Help reading my chart

May 2, 2018 at 05:32 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Wolfheart
Help reading my chart
Hi, I need help deciding on a career path. If someone could please help me with advice on this i would greatly appriciate it. Thanks. ☺
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 10, 2018 at 07:35
(Taurus) Wolfheart » astro-flame
Thank you YC88.?
May 9, 2018 at 17:37
(Taurus) Wolfheart » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Hello again kshantaram, I apologize for my comment, because I am still learning, aspects, transits, placements etc..so so forgive me, I will re-read ok. Thanx again.
May 9, 2018 at 15:58
(Aries) astro-flame » Wolfheart
Oh, you´re most welcome!

I think first you should figure out what type of counselling you´d like to do... then research into courses/degrees available. Nowadays you can find good prices for online education
May 8, 2018 at 21:49
Hello YC88, I don´t believe I properly thanked you for your advice, thank you?! Yes my 8th house is quite busy huh... Anyway what kind of advice would you have on becoming a counselor or? Like degree wise, etc. I will admit I am not very wise on where to go from here (been a stay at home mom for too long, with off and on jobs, a GED, and student loans owed from when I attempted to start college) I failed miserably by not finishing something I started. I regret it but learned that its time to seriously find something and do it.
May 8, 2018 at 21:31
(Taurus) Wolfheart » Funstrummer
Hello William, I must first begin with saying...fear should not hold people back from expessing who they truly are or what they love to express. The fear of rejection and what others will think and say is a major issue, but should not be. So in your case I hope you dont allow any fears of rejection hold you back, who cares what others think, in the end its the people who truly care that will hold no prejudice reguardless. Those who do make you feel judged etc, well they dont matter because it all comes down to the reality of.. if you hold back because of some fear your only hurting yourself from not being true to who you are ? I´d rather be true to myself and show it. Even though sometimes I don´t. Everyone is as unique as their own fingerprints...that means you too?. I´ve studied Aries traits for a while only because my involvement with one...very tricky ones to decipher lol, in my case anyway. But one thing I do recall is, Aries fear of rejection, and then how you explained your difficulties..I would like to disscuss more about aries later if we could please, for my own reasons. I want your honest point of view about an Aries man because I´m having a hard time with one as we speak, and it has a lot to do with my situation. If I could message you about that matter later that would be great?.
Anyway, I´ve been drawn to animals since I was born I say ha?. I remember back when I was 3 years old going into our backyard woods and singing to the animals. I believed if I sang to them they would come lol. Sounds like a fairytale really, but then my father told me when he asked me what I was doing right before I disappeared into the trees, and he said I told him I was going to go see my friends in to woods. He shared that with me a few years ago. It sparked magic in my heart..that I thought I lost. Its hard to explain my connection with animals, but when I was a little girl, it was pure magic. Never a need to speak, communication was expressed purely from the heart and the mind. Empathic and telepathic communication...thats how I feel with animals, horses especially. We grew up in places with horses all around and I used to sneak in and ride them. Everyday, every chance I found I was riding horse. I did so with out permission too. I guess I was a sneaky little girl. But I never did any harm, it was my only way to ride and I was set on that. Fixed lol. As fixed and stubborn as a Taurus can be I was that when it came to horses.
As for career, I just hope its not too late for me to get out there and find it. My problem with moving forward now, well..college, a degree, a something in that order. I see myself leaning towards psychology. But I don´t have many or any one to really talk to about how to get into it. I suppose calling one of the colleges im my area or (google lol) and find out what it takes would be a start. Being 35 makes it seem so much harder to get anywhere compared to being 20 or fresh from high school...idk. I don´t doubt myself, but I have endured much trama and loss in the past 4 years, my mother passed unexpectedly 2 yrs ago while I was 7 months pregnant with my daughter and 4 other very dear people before that, may they rip, but I still need them so I feel shattered and lost still. So here I am. Looking for outside help in places like this, although I´m glad I did because I had no idea that talking to people even online would help me, thanks for your support in my journey. I look forward to your feedback ?
May 8, 2018 at 20:16
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » Wolfheart
Appreciate your ack and the candid comment. Regret to learn sounds like a computerised report for all the effort put in taking all the time.

It is simply report of planetary placements and transits and the following likely interpretation, to pick and choose as relevant, and share feedbacks how true-untrue-relevant etc, reading patiently.

Do let me know if any particular sentence needs particular clarification.

wishing well, kshantaram
May 8, 2018 at 20:05
(Taurus) Wolfheart » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Hi kshantaram, thanks for sharing although your post was quite scattered and confusing, I apologize for I am not trying to come across as rude in any way, but it appears like a computer generated your comment.? I appriciate your comment though. Thanks.
May 7, 2018 at 23:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfheart
System message: Post has been written by user Funstrummer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I loved your venting. And you have really touched off a shift in my process, too! Thank You! ( You could use that Taurus Mars to your advantage by tempering your anger with your Venusian charm, and you have lots of it! )
I would L.O.V.E. to earn money doing this. As a man, I experienced a prejudice, for starters, that judged astrology as "a thing girls talked about." So, I kept it hidden for many many years. (my 12th house Pisces Mercury). I followed the movement of the planets every day, as if stalking prey, my curiosity was so strong. Still~only those closest to me, family and a handful of friends, knew I studied the stars.
You might be right about people being afraid...I think I am one of them. I AM afraid to "come out of the closet" and boldly stand for what I see and believe. I KNOW my life has been about that Courage I´m supposed to have (I am an Aries Sun/Venus), but all the rest of it~my deeply personal feeling self, would rather not take on the hate and the prejudice. (the grand trine in house 4,8,12 in water signs)
Although, I know I must face up and just live out who I am in this society and time, and join the rest who have taken up the torch against these distortions of the truth. (Jupiter conjunct Saturn in 11th house and either side of 0 degrees Aquarius)
This reply has really been about me, I see. I wanted to show you how much your little rant jolted my self-view. (your Jupiter/Uranus conjunction on the cusp of you 3rd house) and jolted my view. (You are Libra rising and have Pluto/Saturn conjunct in Libra opposite your vertex in Aries, conjunct my Aries Venus)
I am still curious what it was you think you lost along the way, Wolfheart. And I would like to hear more about your experiences with animals AND I can´t even remember where in your chart I even saw that!
Your question was about career. I remember now. Do you feel like you´ve got enough information to move forward yet?
William
May 7, 2018 at 19:52
Yes, tell me about it)) Have you been studying astrology for long?
May 7, 2018 at 19:42
Hi YC88, I have done research on my own and been analyzing human behavior, mental, and emotional traits for many years. Although, I have no "college" experience under my belt, but I wish to. College is so expensive and to go through years of bank breaking courses, which I believe money should not be an issue for those who just want to learn. I mean its no wonder life is so difficult. I can imagine how great the world would be 8f money did not rule every dam thing ugh...?
May 7, 2018 at 19:07
Yes, astro-psychology is definitely an interesting and exciting direction...Have you studied psychology before?
May 7, 2018 at 17:32
Funstrummer, have you made a profession out of your 30 years of experience or do you find it a possibility to make astrology a profession? I have run into a brick wall with people on the subject, everyone I´ve personally talked to about astology or simply seeing if they know or have any interest in it...I have gotten no where. The subject gets changed but in my mind all I can think is wow, why would anyone not want to know more? Are they afraid? Has astrology really become some superficial taboo one normally does not make it a subject and one who does is not taken seriously? I am sort of venting at this point because I don´t understand how so many people refuse to acknowledge astrology. A knowledge that our most ancient people obviously put effort into trying to pass it on to us. Still to this day we find artifacts and proof that it was of importance then and so it should be now...what is wrong with the world and what do you think?
May 7, 2018 at 17:10
I would like to help people one on one or even groups of people, the more people I can help the better. I just want to help guide people, and most of all heal. But I believe one on one counseling is best, for I found that people want to open up in a private setting. I want to try using astology in psychology. Thats another reason that motivates me in learning astrology. My curiosity brought me here and I love learning and increasing my knowledge of the unknown. Everyone is as unique as their own fingerprints.
May 7, 2018 at 10:08
Yes, I think you would make an awesome counselor - with Libra ASC you are oriented on other people´s interests and needs, with Moon in Cancer on the MC your goal in life is to express empathy and nurture others and busy 8th house of transformation and healing gives you that ability to help others heal their wounds. What kind of counseling do you have in mind?
May 7, 2018 at 03:42
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
hope inputs enable reflect, adapt, integrate;
do share prompt pointwise feedbacks, how true-insightful-prospective :

sat retro elevated libra asc, growth-riches through public admin,
aptitude for law-justice, objective, delayed results;

sat lord 4th/5th elevated,
good for real estate management, housing, social position, though delayed;
may wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 4th,
generally good for real estate/property matters;

while sat cap opp moon-venus, domestic matters and relationships under stress;

sat now 4-5m retro towards sag 3rd good for initiative-progress though delayed;

natal jup-ketu sag 3rd, detached sibling relationship; hyper-impulsive;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-thighs-liver etc,
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home thurs mornings;

jup sag 2nd, aptitude for law-justice-teaching-counseling-singing etc;
pisces 6th for work, teaching-training-learning work environments;
prayers to saint of faith;

moon-venus asc lord cancer 9th, artistic aptitudes,

moon lord 10th for career negating to 9th, retired attitude, university roles;
poetry-textiles/textile chemistry-psychology-teaching-tourism-pharmacy, biometrics, etc;

rahu NNode gemini 9th, clever/curious/secular, foreign travels-pilgrimage;

leo inimical for libra asc, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;

sun-mars-mer taurus 8th,
research in hotel management-food tech-dentistry-bank management;

sun 8th able to cope with challenges of life;
8th for chronic health issues, throat-thyroid-dental, mars accident prone;

mars aspect own scorpio 2nd, promoting research-occult, protective of fin,
while may not be good for health of family members;

jup now transit scorpio 2nd for research-occult-advisory-teaching roles,
trine own pisces 6th protective of health-employment prospects,
trine elevated aspect cancer-moon/venus 10th
supportive of career, relationship, luck-edu-travels etc,
jup scorpio aspect sun-mer-venus taurus 8th for sudden gains hopefully;

jup retro these 4-5m towards libra asc reviewing-delaying things;
advisory roles, while jup as lord 6th may need general health care;

rahu NNode now 1.5yr transit inimical leo 11th,
gains through foreigners/other races, but under stress-delays;

separative south node ketu now 1.5yr transit acq 5th,
detachment from edu-romance-children-position to care;

wishing well, do care to share feedbacks,

kshantaram
May 7, 2018 at 00:55
System message: Post has been written by user Funstrummer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wolfheart! How awesome! I am SO happy that my words spoke to you! That you said they were like reading my soul was what I needed to hear as well! You see? We opened each other up! How wonderful is that?! You see, I just had my 57th birthday and I am changing career paths. Only recently have I made sense of things that could have been clearer to me had I not been so afraid to look at them. And You have confirmed for me that I DO know what I´m looking at when I look at a person´s chart. I´ve been reading charts for 30 years, but not allowing my intuition to lead me the deeper readings. I´ve decided to follow my intuition more, and see what career or life path opens up for me. Your words served me as much as mine may have served you, dear.
Enough about me. I would love to look at your chart closer and continue our conversation. It makes me so excited to hear that you have awakened to some things you may have forgotten and that your lost self can be restored! I would love to help you more on your journey. I think you and I actually share some abilities and could quicken each other´s process. I have the same connection to animals that you speak of. I have even sung to a wild black bear and ran with Mountain lions!
May 7, 2018 at 00:22
Hi funstrummer, wow, I am amazed at how correct you are, in what you say and the questions you ask, well, you must know astrology very well..you read into my chart like your reading my soul...hope that doesn´t sound strange. Well first of all my career search still persists I believe because I have been searching for something that can help me...I suppose to forfill my life´s true purpose while at the same time making a living at it, and to feel like what I do choose is what I am meant to do. Besides being a stay at home mom I´ve been just working on and off as a drywall finisher/taper, only because the opportunity fell into my lap several years ago. But of course I do not want to do that anymore. I´m meant for something more I feel that deep in my soul. I also know I have to contribute to something big, like find ways to make changes in the world for the better. As for animals, yes, I have always felt a strong connection to all animals. As if we speak to each other. I feel what they feel just as I feel what people feel but for animals its much better more peaceful. Animals are pure spirits and I have always found healing energy from them. I used to run away from home to go ride all the nearby horses when i was only 3 lol. I really cant express how thankful I am for your encouragement and advice you have helped me recall thingsI actually forgotten about myself. Perhaps I lost myself somewhere along the line and I need to realize that. Thanks I´d like to have more feedback ?
May 5, 2018 at 13:18
=====
Wolfheart~ I am curious: why the search for career now, when you are about to have your 35th birthday? Have you been doing something else and now want to change direction? This is interesting, because your Sun & stellium of planets in the 8th house can have you live many lives, as in trying on different life paths. LGBTQ stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Queer. I saw your ability to identify with those who don´t fit the traditional mold, and you possess a strong sexual drive and interest. You LOVE to learn~thats for sure! I don´t think you need to worry about your career path...it WILL come to you as long as you continue to research what interests you deeply, and stay social~make those connections with people who are doing what you & they love. Stay optimistic. And, yes, KEEP writing. Everyday, try to write even just a little bit. I am curious: where does your love of animals fit into all this? You DO love animals, right? Your sensitive nature must attract them to you! I also wanted to ask you: are you empathic? Do you pick up on the emotions of others, even when you are not trying? You could be a mental health counselor of some sort...someone who works with the wounded hearts of the world. Please let me know what you think!
May 5, 2018 at 07:37
Hi funstrummer, thanks for your input I do like writing as a matter of fact. Lol. I do have to ask you though..what is LGBTQ people stand for? Then maybe perhaps I might have something to say about it...
May 4, 2018 at 17:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Do you write? If you don´t, you should at least start. Journal daily and before you know it, it will be 10 years later and you´ll find your voice! Because of the Venus at your midheaven, ruling your Libra rising, and all the aspects Venus makes to other planets, relationships are your thing. I have seen some of these planetary combinations before, and with all that activity in your 8th house, human sexuality is important to you and it is possible you could have some healing ability or knowledge in that area. Your moon so close to Venus and in Cancer also lends itself to that social/emotional vein that runs through our sex lives. What with all the LGBTQ people coming out and asserting their rights, I cannot help but wonder if you wouldn´t have something to say or do regarding that. Please let me know what you think and what you do! Good Luck! I am 57, and I am just now finding my career path! Hahahaha!
May 3, 2018 at 22:51
(Taurus) Wolfheart » Trevor777
Its definitly hard to decide, but i know i better figure something out soon. I need to make a choice. Thanks mysticlee.
May 3, 2018 at 22:50
Thank you. I love being outside and getting my hands dirty for sure. But not much on being confined in a place. What would you think on counseling others? I love helping other people.
May 2, 2018 at 19:13
(Cancer) Trevor777
Due to the pattern of the planets also, you will be good at seeing 2 sides to everything, and you benefit from higher education and travelling long journeys, you need a job that´s versatile, requires a broad mind, 2 ways of looking at the job, and your on the move. Chances are it will also be a creative arty job because you have venus conjunct midheaven and libra rising so your quite the creative kind, you´d prefer self employed and will be a hands on job for definite, the moon by your midheaven makes it difficult to decide on a career.

i would deffo go self employed tho with those planet placements
May 2, 2018 at 11:32
(Aries) astro-flame
With MC in Cancer you should look into the themes of "nurturing and comforting" others, so anything in hospitality (hotel, restaurant, bakery, catering) also things like nutritionist and other medical professions connected with digestive system. The other expression of Cancer is "home" - so realtor, domestic services agent, anything to do with gardening.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »