Do I have other perspectives of work activity on the natal chart besides occult?

July 2, 2019 at 17:43 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tar8284
Do I have other perspectives of work activity on the natal chart besides occult?
Occultism is my passion, my self-development, but do I have the potential for any other work activity besides him (because I don’t want to make him my profession) :24:
And anyway, being constantly in the eternal search for other exits I will not succeed, but I understand that I don’t want to go further and I need an alternative)
Sooo count on your help) :6: :94:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 3, 2019 at 17:55
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » Tar8284
Appreciate prompt ack,

Any ideas that appeal in terms of
traits-talents etc
and any other feedbacks to confirm how true-untrue etc

wishing well.
July 3, 2019 at 16:43
(Gemini) pneumadeux » Tar8284
I encourage you to avoid conventional Uranian interpretation.

Uranus is, as astrologer Pam Gregory puts it, “the higher octave of Mercury.” In other words, one of the key strengths of Uranus in the sixth is a capability for innovation.

Again, a strength, not a weakness.
July 3, 2019 at 16:37
(Pisces) Tar8284 » pneumadeux
Thank you for your answer, and I am really interested in the idea of not completely changing the direction, but more harmonizing with my hobbies, but for me it`s problematic of directing my personal interest to more mass and professional and because of Uranus in the 6th house I don’t feel that I can choose an existing direction to represent these interests. :199:
And yes, I have a certain understanding of people and their needs, but the main problem is rather not a search for direction, but a more harmonization of my skill with modern standards, because this skill is quite chaotic ( :24:
July 3, 2019 at 14:05
(Gemini) pneumadeux
Here’s my take on your chart and possible careers:

First up, I recast your chart in Whole Sign houses versus Placidus, because I have experienced more success with that delineation over the years.

The first thing I looked to was your Midheaven (MC.) I saw that it was located in the 9th House, and at the so-called “critical degree” (29) of Taurus. You said you were passionate about the study of the occult, and that it perfectly in line with the 9th house which rules spirituality philosophy, religion, travel to foreign countries (or even mental travel or “flights of fancy”) and higher education. The fact that it’s in the earthy, luxury-loving sign of Taurus tells me that your mindset in your chosen career would be a very pragmatic; no dreamy, ethereal thinking for you! Your work would be practical and dependable.

Additionally, the ruler of Taurus is Venus, and that is also located in a most favorable house for occult studies: the 8th.

29 degrees is a “critical” degree for your MC because it is right at the point of transition into the next sign. This means your MC is mature from a Taurus perspective… it’s as bullish as it gets, as practical as it gets; it’s earned it’s pay. So for you, get disciplined about your occult studies, and actually find a practical way to convert what you love into a profession.

How can we do that? 

Look to the 2nd house (often referred to as the “money” house) and the 6th house (the day to day work house.)

Your 2nd house is Libra (also ruled by Venus!) and is primarily concerned with harmonious relationships. The advice there is clear: relationship counselor, psychologist, life coach, etc.

Your day to day work house is Aquarius, known for being “other-oriented,” egalitarian, and worldly… such a good house for a research-based counselor or psychologist or coach.

Trouble is, your South Node is located in Aquarius, meaning you’ve already “been there and done that” in past life… you could be quite successful there, but… it’s not what you were born to do.

To see that, we find your North Node… and back to your passion: it’s in the 12th house of secrets, the subconscious, and the reclusive. Yours is in attention-grabbing Leo, a fire sign, just like your MC-ruling Venus (located in fiery Aries.)

I’d encourage you to bullishly (Taurus) take the initiative (fire signs) to talk to people who are in the relationship-building professions. See if conversations in that arena spark your interest, and if you can see a way to use your passion to inform your work in those areas.
July 3, 2019 at 12:38
(Pisces) Tar8284 » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Thank you, very informative, I will definitely use in the further planning)
July 3, 2019 at 04:16
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
in case helps with ideas to reflect upon,

jup-venus aspect own libra 2nd, aptitude for arts/research, pharmacy,
supportive of family-finances-singing aptitude;
venus lord 10th for career over 8th for research aptitudes;

Acq 6th preference for scientific/innovative work environment;
sat taurus 9th for distant lands, technical aptitudes,
food technology, dentistry, banking, etc,
extra efforts towards luck,

sat-mars opp, tech-entrepreneurial aptitudes, stress-struggle;
mars scorpio 3rd good for initiative, accident prone,