Psychopath ,Astrological perspectives, Any ideas?

July 1, 2019 at 17:29 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ivorysports, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Psychopath ,Astrological perspectives, Any ideas?
Research claims that 10% of humans might be psychopathic. Also it is believed that psychopathy is an inborn genetic anomaly. Can this be shown in a persons astrological chart?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 3, 2019 at 18:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ivorysports, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
http://opr.news/215b4a292bd8bb78_ng
July 3, 2019 at 18:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 100%
=====
Astrology has been very useful in timings,but not very useful in predicting human behavior. It is possible that astrology wasn´t meant to be used in isolation in predicting human behavior.When astrology is combined with palm reading,face reading,numerology and others the result might be quite accurate if most of the tools point at same outcome
July 3, 2019 at 07:52
(Cancer) hasan47
well my friend arabic astrology experts (not a big difference but they search for different things in astrology) they dont use the "psychopath" term very much but they refer to other terms similiar to "emotionless" or "manipulative" i cant really explain what the real meaning here
a saturn in pisces in 4th house can indicate such behaviour
in general bad aspects in water signs or moon especially can really make an intense emotional struggle wich indicate a psychopath mindset
i see from what you´re saying its a health issue im not that expert in astrolology but a water 4th. 6th,8th,12th houses sign with bad aspects or moon in 8th house may give you a clue to a hard emotional state which can contribute to such thing
+uranus/neptune 4th house also is a pain in the existence but gives u kind of wisdom i guess
July 3, 2019 at 05:33
=====
I think the twin birth have finally brought light to this mystery.Cain killed Abel,we can assume Cain was a psychopath. Also twins are born within minutes.
Now we know astrology is limited in its scope.I wonder why people put their utmost trust in astrological predictions especially synastry.
If we are using a system to diagnose and then mentioning another system,that other system might be Superior. That system which is superior is spirituality.
July 3, 2019 at 00:26
(Leo) Fallenstar307 » IIyyaarr13
Why would you say that? Tons of people have those aspects and are not psychopathic. That´s ridiculous.
July 2, 2019 at 22:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Of course every sensitive guy knows when a woman is faking orgasm.The point is that insensitive women are never living in the present.If she can fake orgasm to fool a man then she can fake anything. In this regard she could either be a Machiavellian or a psychopath or both.
July 2, 2019 at 22:38
(Pisces) fishscales
No reliable astrological indicators for psychopathy.

Better to keep your wits about you and your intuition turned on to spot such people.
July 2, 2019 at 22:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iroquois Pliskin
=====
"Someone Machiavellian is sneaky, cunning, and lacking a moral code. The word comes from the Italian philosopher Niccolò Machiavelli, who wrote the political treatise The Prince in the 1500s, that encourages “the end justifies the means” behavior, especially among politicians."

Machiavellian concept is older than the psychopathy concept I guess.So is possible due to limited psychological research the term Machiavellian was coined.
There are several new age and old age secret cults that still do animal and human sacrifices,believing the end justifies the means.All those guys are bunch of psychopaths
July 2, 2019 at 19:04
(Libra) leorising
i imagine this post it was for a woman... do you want marry, and know if woman its true or not... i think you could see this, here in brazil man apply test a lot
in her face you could see if there is desire or not
you could feel when someone is lying
July 2, 2019 at 18:39
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Not really a psychopath but I took a lot of different personality tests in which the results stated I am Machiavellian.
July 2, 2019 at 17:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
To add to the theory of psychopathy I would say
1.Those who consistently show ingratitude
2.Professional prostitutes who don´t cum or more often fake orgasm
Both class do not show empathy or remorse
July 2, 2019 at 15:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ivorysports
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"...so I will assume ones ascendant could possibly be the key to the puzzle"

House placements delineate whether a planet´s influence is upon one´s inner/outer world (being north/south of the horizon) and upon one´s sense of self/others (being west/east of the coeli axis), so I wholeheartedly agree with you in that knowing the ascendant, and thus all the house cusps is key. Rather, it´s elementary to the start of any psychoanalysis, I may argue.
July 2, 2019 at 14:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » zodicat
=====
"Perhaps it´s just my disposition to give the benefit of the doubt, but I would rather go about looking for proof that one is not likely to be psychopathic, and then and only then be wary of those who show no such proof."
This is another way to go about it...looking for empathic traits and remorse.Then, those traits must be genuine and consistent with the situation.It is not possible to get the time of birth of most notable psychopaths,so I will assume ones ascendant could possibly be the key to the puzzle
July 2, 2019 at 13:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So many fans, so little time...

But seriously, LadyShine did make note of the key point to this discussion - the differentiation of whether or not one is capable of empathy and is remorseful.

I think any 12th house or Pisces placement is going to be a source of some empathy.

I think any Cancer, Leo, or Virgo placement or house cusp (yes, meaning everyone has them and everyone has the potential for psychopathy) can be a source of psychopathy in terms of self-centeredness.

Moon square/opposite Jupiter can as well in terms of self-indulgence.

...and there are a plethora, as has been made obvious already, of other factors that could be pointed at as a source.

Personally, I would thank my Saturn in the 10th square Neptune aspect. Saturn in the 10th I like to describe as an instant-karma package. Instant ranging in terms of days, months, or years, depending upon how deeply rooted are the fears.

The real question, again, is whether or not one is capable of empathy or is remorseful.

Perhaps it´s just my disposition to give the benefit of the doubt, but I would rather go about looking for proof that one is not likely to be psychopathic, and then and only then be wary of those who show no such proof.
July 2, 2019 at 13:10
=====
Ye,to some extent Uranus in the 1st house shows unpredictability from an observer point of view.The psychopath takes a lot of time to plan his mischief.They are very calculative and determine to achieve their evil.E.g stalkers,assassins. Etc.Another example is a guy or girl who begs for the lover to accept them after a major misunderstanding and A year later breaking up with their mate for no reason and telling he/she it was all a game.
Or a spy or a CIA agent who dates and marries the suspect for a few years and have kids with them and later getting their partner arrested.
July 2, 2019 at 12:21
(Libra) leorising » 100%
I am ascendant in lion, I am secretly full of emotions, people with ascendant in piscies are secretly rebels ...
July 2, 2019 at 12:00
(Libra) leorising » 100%
Ascendant in aquarius are same idea? (Uranus in 1st)
July 2, 2019 at 10:22
=====
The key word here is lack of EMPATHY and REMORSE.What configuration creates such a personality?
July 2, 2019 at 10:13
=====
The kind of psychopath am worried about are the charming,sly,smiling wolfs in sheep clothing
July 2, 2019 at 10:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » HeavenSent
=====
Well,I am not an academic student of psychology but by my nature am curious.I noticed people that could be classified according to definition of psychopathy,gravitate towards me.I really want to remain safe and fish them out before they get too close to me.I also want to learn who not to trust.
July 2, 2019 at 01:07
(Pisces) N_thecat » 100%
We all have a little crazy in us :3: . It´s good to be crazy sometimes. I admire your crazy though... lol .

:3:

You want to find psychopath for "research purposes" ? Try to analyze charts of famous people who are or are seen as crazy.

The first person who comes to my mind is...Mel Gibson.Look at his chart, no surprises there:

https://birthcharts.astro-seek.com/…

-Mars and Saturn in Scorpio (5th house)
-Mars conjunct Saturn (!!!)
-Venus in 8th house in Aquarius
-Aquarius on the cusp of 9th house
-Neptune in Scorpio at the end 4th house
-Uranus in 1st house
-Jupiter conjunct Pluto
-Mars and Saturn square Pluto
-Lilith conjuct Sun,square Moon,trine Jupiter and Pluto,sextile Neptune

OMG, what a chart :4: :61: :75:
July 1, 2019 at 23:35
(Pisces) N_thecat » 100%
> "Natal Moon Opposition Mars."

Thanks.I have that placement :1: Never thought about that in the context of psychopathy, lol.
July 1, 2019 at 23:07
(Pisces) N_thecat » Zephyrin
>Sun in Cancer.

Cancers like to manipulate and manipulating is essential tool for every psychopath, but Sun in concrete sign as an indicator of psychopathic personality? It´s not enough. It works in other placements, more in aspects...

>Mars in Virgo/Cancer/Libra.

I agree with you in 100% - placements with huuuuuge "potential".

>Harsh Mars/Saturn/Neptune aspects.

Mars and Saturn - it´s so obvious.Especially when they both are in aspects.For example - Mars in conjunction with Saturn in sign like Scorpio, it´s pretty bad placement...In my opinion - one of the worst. Just a sheer violence,agression and toxicity.

Neptune? I am not sure.It´s likely that Neptune can play an important role in charts of people with mental ilness/disorder, but psychopath? Not sure about it.

I know a person with schizophrenia - she´s got Neptune in Scorpio in 8th house...
July 1, 2019 at 22:44
(Leo) HeavenSent » ivorysports
Yes indeed, the incidence of psychopathology, also known as anti-social personality disorder is -- at minimum -- 10% of the population, at least in western culture (it may be the same all over the world; I don´t know, but would speculate that there is probably some interesting variation around the globe).

The fact is that it is MUCH more prevalent than the outdated opinions put forth American Psychological Association would have us believe. Recent studies speculate it to be as high as 25% of the population. It is exactly as you stated: they are our bosses, neighbors, politicians, ministers, judges, etc. The known serial killers among us are simply the ones who got caught.
July 1, 2019 at 22:33
(Leo) HeavenSent
Excellent question.

Are you a student of psychology? Or are you asking because you have directly experienced psychopathy in your life? (Hopefully not the latter)

I have extensive direct experience with psychopathology, and as a result, some astrological observations.

The eclipse is currently wreaking thunderous havoc with my life (the eclipse nodes are squaring my natal nodes. yay. :24: :23: :28:)

So, I will circle back to this in a week or so, and will add my thoughts and data to this thread then.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »