retrograde jupiter

May 1, 2018 at 22:48 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) jinoy
retrograde jupiter
What is the effect of sun opposite jupiter in general. -> difficult or easy ?
what is the effect of sun opposite jupiter (retrograde) in general -> exact opposite of the above. ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 26, 2019 at 01:37
(Sagittarius) Renne » IIyyaarr13
:164:is this the sign for Ketu?
July 25, 2019 at 22:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Renne
I am expecting with :199: in :172: for things on the Internet to just "disappear"; Last I looked Barbara Hand Clow excerpts on Chiron were available.
Magi Society´s Magi Astrology on Chiron looks less like nonsense; However one person´s nonsense is another person´s interdimensional travel!
There wouldn´t be so many :164:Rx celebrities if it wasn´t so noteworthy!
July 25, 2019 at 17:48
(Sagittarius) Renne » IIyyaarr13
I just recently found out that it´s retrograde in my chart and have experienced so much turmoil, I´m just trying to make sense of it all, possibly change somethings if possible. Do you know if it is an overall bad thing to have it retrograde natal-ly? I´m a double sag/Leo moon. There´s not much info on youtube about it, so I was led here in my research. Thank you in advance for your reply! :) :)
July 25, 2019 at 16:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Renne
It is interesting how the Celebrity Astro Search Engine List grows when comparing just Jupiter Retrograde to :156:+ :164: Rx! with all else Direct! :98: :97: :98:
July 25, 2019 at 08:55
(Sagittarius) Renne » astro-flame
Natal..do you know anything about that? I also have Chiron retrograde.
July 25, 2019 at 01:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My past-life Howeird Phillips Lovecraft had singleton :156: retrograde exactly parallel the IC, while :159: was exactly parallel the MC meaning that the aspiration of being a scientist, never ever ceased and desisted.
Jupiter is the planet of Judaeo-Christian traditions and beliefs.
Hidalgo completed a grand-cross in Stephen Craig Paddock´s chart that afflicted his :156: which was why he expected to go out the biggest loser!
Every planet in Sagittarius is 30% like :156: :44:
Every planet in the 9th house is 20% like :156: :46:
Sometimes :156: turns traditional and takes over :182: which makes the upper-square to :159: happening right now all the more interesting! :76:
You can´t overdose on :156: influences, they are always helpful! :44:
May 3, 2018 at 06:23
(Aries) astro-flame » jinoy
Well, remember that if you´re talking about transit Jupiter opposing transit Sun, it affects the world in general. How it affects you personally will be reflected in looking at your natal chart...
May 3, 2018 at 00:13
(Pisces) jinoy » astro-flame
Current transit
May 2, 2018 at 07:51
(Aries) astro-flame
Generally it´s a positive effect, but it will also depend on the other factors (the aspects other planets make, the sign placement). The retrograde planet doesn´t give the opposite effect - it just makes it be felt in a more internal way. Are you talking about a natal chart or about current transits?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »