Mars at 29 degrees in Aquarius

June 26, 2019 at 04:44 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jesspetrane
Mars at 29 degrees in Aquarius
Hey everybody :) I´ve come to understand quite a bit about what Mars in Aquarius signifies, but I feel like the fact that it´s at 29 degrees has some kind of significance and during all my research about my natal chart I haven´t specifically been able to gather too much info on this... Also it´s in my 12th house, and I have a lot of Aquarian energy in my 12th house as it is! If somebody has any further insight it would be much appreciated to hear! Even if you´re not 100% sure of the meaning any opinion I would love to hear! Just found out about these forum things on here hehe.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 1, 2019 at 04:45
(Aries) Addi79
I have Jupiter at 29 degrees of cancer. I might know some people to ask. I´ll get back to you.
June 29, 2019 at 10:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » HeavenSent
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh i understand now. What you said is true to some degree, i have a lot 12th house energy so i get it. As far as i`m concerned i`m here to enjoy the material realm and the spiritual, all in their own time. No acceleration of reaching some high goal of oneness or transition anywhere.
June 28, 2019 at 19:13
(Leo) HeavenSent » Jesspetrane
:75: :80: :75:
June 28, 2019 at 19:10
(Capricorn) Jesspetrane » HeavenSent
I realized my 12th house definitely plays a huge part in my chart as well, and I always thought since the natural ruler of the 12th house is Pisces, and Pisces happens to be my ascendant, that may emphasize those 12th house energies in a way... I could be wrong. Thank you so much for this input I seriously appreciate it!!!! :75: :5:
June 28, 2019 at 17:38
(Leo) HeavenSent » Olenna
Hi Olenna --

I was talking about the chart placements of the OP, jesspetrane, not yours! I have not looked at your chart.

So sorry about the confusion... I should have been clearer. I was responding to you about one thing you said, but then the rest was for jesspetrane, about her chart placements... and somehow I "replied" a few times to my own posts, which didn´t make it any clearer. Shoot.

:32: :6: :32:

I have extensive experience doing charts for incarcerated people (this is where I honed my astrological skills), as well as reading the charts of those whose jobs take them into the prison system, so I am sensitive to indicators of those themes. But of course, XII activity and triggers by no means always indicate prison, or extended hospitalization, etc. It all depends on the factors in the chart as a whole.

And one natal planet on its own in XII definitely does not mean seclusion (etc).

However, when XII house is repeatedly and heavily emphasized in a chart (whether natally, or coming about via transit, or otherwise), it always indicates an experience of seclusion in some way. Many, many, other factors are taken into consideration in order to clarify how and where this plays out. I synthesize all factors I see in the chart.

One of the fascinating (and as we all know, sometimes frustrating) realities of astrology is that there are endless ways influences can manifest. House XII, especially contains a maze of chambers and twisting corridors that will lead us far away from "reality," and deep into metaphysical realms.

And of course, the paradox (every House, and every Sign embodies paradox) is that XII is not all despair and alienation... It´s also the house of ultimate spiritual transcendence, it´s the primordial "space-out-of-space-space" where, once oriented, we can dissolve and transmute suffering and isolation into bliss and oneness.

Someone here put it really well in a post the other day (apologies - I don´t know, now, who it was)... They specified that House XII is not the house of physical death, but it IS the house of spiritual death... it´s the primordial ocean of dissolution that precedes the process of fiery rebirth in Aries.

When Mars, Ruler of Aries is in XII, it´s there to BOOST and accelerate that process - it tends to wants to drive us hard towards that ultimate transition :99: :11: :75: The key is to control that energy. Otherwise, you must hang on for dear life.
June 28, 2019 at 08:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » HeavenSent
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Have not experienced any of the things you said, and my experience reading charts nobody with this placement has ever even been in trouble with the law, let alone prison. Other factors need to be in place for that to happen, Mars alone in 12th does not indicate such things. The anger is not expressed strongly with this placement. Being secretive is accurate to some degree, but only being careful of who i share things with, and picking my battles has certainly kept me from shooting myself in the foot. If one has good boundaries in place mistakes can be avoided.
June 28, 2019 at 04:32
(Leo) HeavenSent » HeavenSent
My advice: look at your North Node. Learn all you can about the karmic dimensions of the XII-VI nodal axis, and Nodes in Aqua-Leo. This is so important, and holds the key to unlocking what is going on in your busily-populated, but deeply submerged, XII.

I feel there´s a lot of frustration that you feel in isolation, and when you feel victimized, triggered, or antagonized, you may feel even more alone, and even painfully "friendless" at times.

Avoid drugs and mind-altering substances. With Neptune there, that´s a hazard for you, and will lead to tears and self-sabotage.

DO get counseling if you feel, at any time, that you need to unburden in a safe space. In counseling, you can explore anger issues, experiences of victimization, and any substance use or abuse. You are someone who shoulders a lot of responsibility, and you are destined to impact society / the social structure in some way (Sun in XI in Capricorn).

Your Pluto and Chiron conjunction at the top of your chart is another potent point for you to investigate.

Past life regression, if you´re comfortable with the idea, could be worth exploring.

Your Mars may be your Achilles´ Heel, in a way. Don´t let your temper control you! Strive for the reverse. Strive to control self-defeating impulses through rational self-talk. And through service to humanity.

Make this a priority life goal. You can do this. You are a caring humanitarian, and you a powerful X House.

A last note: a career path in criminal law that takes you into prison system, is one way to make the very best of your chart placements. I see the justice system, and interaction with criminalized and incarcerated individuals, written all over your chart.
June 28, 2019 at 04:09
(Leo) HeavenSent » HeavenSent
Your XII Cusp is at 1 degree Aquarius... This is significant. It´s bringing big energy to that part of your chart. As well, your Uranus is in dominium, and in XII, too. And then, there´s your Part of Fortune conjunct your XII House cusp. Finally, if all that wasn´t enough, your North Node is positioned in XII. All of this generates massive emphasis on the XII House in your karmic trajectory through this life. House XII is a House of Karma.

You have a lovely sextile linking your Mars with Mercury in X, which, in turn is conjunct your Sun and making a beautiful trine to your Solar Ruler, Saturn. You are mentally VERY strong - forceful. And with both Neptune and Uranus (in dominium, to boot) in XII, you may experience flashes of psychic insight.

You are quite right to be focusing on that house. Keep looking for answers, within and without.

You´re an extremely private person, but I would definitely recommend that you consider investing in a professional chart analysis at some point. An in-depth exploration of issues with an astrologer could be very beneficial and enlightening for you.
June 28, 2019 at 03:51
(Leo) HeavenSent » Olenna
I echo what Olenna says... and I´ll add that often, Mars in XII can bring in a theme of hidden enemies, a stint behind bars at least once in the native´s life, and an impulsive temper that can cause you to overshoot, and shoot yourself in the foot (Heaven forbid - not literally!). The 29 degree point doubly emphasizes the theme of crisis, of going too far... Also, you may be rather covert, secretive, about your goals, and what drives you. And, there might be something of the hothead rebel, or revolutionary, about you.

I hope the above doesn´t particularly resonate for you!

I´ll have a look at your chart, and see if I see anything about how you can best work with, or around, your Mars.
June 27, 2019 at 18:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I have Mars in 12th so i can give you a bit of my experience. Mars is not happy in the 12th house and Aquarius, it does not function the way its meant to. This placement creates a lot of passive-aggressive behavior, cannot fight or stand up for one self, it can create situations where you can give a lot of energy away for things you are not conscious about, energy leaks, fatigue. The way you have it at 29 degrees is even more tricky. This Mars is very moody, for lack of better word. It can have random bursts of anger that`s contained somehow in the usual passive way, you may feel like picking a fight with someone but somehow can`t, does not feel right. You may get sudden urge to fight some noble cause that turns out to be not so noble. There is a general restlessness with this particular placement. Was there some kind of difficulty about your birth, or before your birth?
June 27, 2019 at 12:50
(Capricorn) Jesspetrane » ram_goat
Ohhhh okay I’m new to this forum stuff on here hehe, thank you for the reference!!! :))
June 27, 2019 at 12:49
(Capricorn) Jesspetrane » leorising
Mines in the 12th, an astrologer told me there’s a bit of hysteria under the surface whenever somebody tries to get me to do something I don’t want to do, but once I’m set on something I’m set, and I’ll never compromise my beliefs. If somebody tries to get me to see/do something differently once my mind is made up they’ll be sorry about it for the rest of their life that they ever tried!! I should’ve asked him about the significance of the 29 degrees though! :/
June 26, 2019 at 16:52
(Aries) ram_goat
check out the midheaven at 29 degrees thread...

heavensent is collecting & commenting on 29 degree issues there..

it´s become a thread about all 29 degree stuff generally and specifically.
June 26, 2019 at 14:22
(Libra) leorising
i have mars in aqquarius in 7th house (8 degree), i give freedom for people and i like of freedom too (but following rules of society)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »