Please Read My Chart , I´m desperately seeking insight. thank you!

June 18, 2019 at 23:05 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) dmcvh
Please Read My Chart , I´m desperately seeking insight. thank you!
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Please take a look at my chart and tell me what you think you can say about me? I´m especially looking for insight into relationships - I came out of a 7-year relationship in Nov 2017 and can´t seem to recover no matter what I do. I want to know if there is someone else or if we end up back together and when things will get better if it´s possible to tell,
thank you so so much!

:79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 20, 2019 at 09:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dmcvh
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
+++It was my Saturn return around the time of the breakup I think but also my Saturn and Uranus are conjunct so Saturn was transiting both..++++

That doesn´t matter at all- as neither saturn nor uranus has anything to do with your relationship and both are responsible for other matters in your chart.

Your relationship runs under venus/pluto and mars/pluto what is a very intense and special energy not easy to seperate definitely and forever, as pluto connections are longlasting also beyond death and always transforming on a deep level. Very often in a hurting way and interruptions are often included. But nevertheless partners can start again together like nothing had happened before- other people around can only shake their heads about- not understanding it.

Honestly spoken I don´t feel it definitely finished, also not from his end.
The cut was made under a neptune transit- but same time transit pluto conj. his sun/venus conj. and venus is his ruler of 8th- longlasting relationship. Transiting uranus is on his 8th house cusp conj. his moonnode and opposes his pluto and renews his pluto-connection with you. Transiting saturn still conjuncts his sun/venus conj. He knows now, that he made a mistake to leave you.

Venus/pluto and mars/pluto relationships run under special rules, with subconsiously instinctive guidance you never can control yourself and nobody from outside gets really a clear insight in.

As the most necessary what has to get transformed is the wish to have the control. But at the end you will have to discover, that control is an illusion. Freedom is to be in the flow. And if you ever have been in the flow you know what I mean.

You just forget all surrounding you and are perfectly in the here and now moment - a really great feeling.
June 19, 2019 at 21:52
(Capricorn) dmcvh » CapiSun
:79:
June 19, 2019 at 21:31
(Capricorn) dmcvh » goldenlion32
Thank you so much, but I think you may have the wrong chart?
June 19, 2019 at 21:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
+++I want to know if there is someone else or if we end up back together+++

Do you have his with his DOB also his accurate birthtime, to look into synastry and his transits as well ?
June 19, 2019 at 20:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
+++Please take a look at my chart and tell me what you think you can say about me? I´m especially looking for insight into relationships - I came out of a 7-year relationship in Nov 2017 and can´t seem to recover no matter what I do. +++

I really can believe and understand you personally - as well as from your chart energies and from your actual transits.

Saturn is still transiting and semisextiling your mercury as ruler of 8th house- longlasting relationship and for you it isn´t yet over. What will last until and end beginning of november this year.

I am not quite sure- if it is a definite end- as your cut off in November 2017 happended under transiting neptune semisextiling your mercury. Neptune rules your 5th house - also love affairs- was it due to another person coming between you both ?

Transiting uranus as ruler of your 4th house - feelings and your soul-sextiles your venus as ruler of your 7th house in 4th house now and is on the jump into your 7th house. Uranus is known to turn around what actually is - by 180 degrees.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 19, 2019 at 17:52
(Capricorn) CapiSun
Hello fellow goat.. :79: Nice to see more of us coming out of the woodwork.

You and I are very similar actually. We both are sun in capricorn, moon in aquarius with pluto in the 1rst. I know how hard it is for us caps to leave a long-term relationship as we don´t like to jump from relationship to relationship. It took me a very long time to get over my son´s father after we ended our 10 year relationship.

Just give yourself as much time as you need to heal. I know it can be hard. After being with someone that long it is always possible for a reconciliation..depending on why you guys broke up, and if you feel he is worth another chance.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »