Help understanding life choices

June 18, 2019 at 12:18 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Wagstaff
Help understanding life choices
Hi I´m pretty new to this and would like chart reading. I´m conflicted on what I should be doing in life. I wish to help people but i don´t really have the communication skills to do this, I do have alot of ideas on how to create a more harmonious world with an emphasis on a mutuality of understanding between the environment and humans, one will not survive, spiritually or physically, without the other and this means it´s the greatest problems we face as a group. I really feel i need to do something about this but am confused on how to do this or even if it´s possible for me to do such a thing. This leads me to the question, am i wasting my personal life in this vain (?) attempt.
I don´t really have an interest in a romatic relationship, or rather i haven´t found an interest in such. Should i be doing more to find one?
Apologies if this sounds like babbling im just in need of some guidance, I can only assess these things myself to a certain degree and any outside input will be useful. Thanks :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 23, 2019 at 20:41
(Sagittarius) ArTaylor
Wagstaff,

I believe a lot of your confusion is coming from Neptune being position close to your Sun.

Like a thick fog shielding your target, Neptune is a planet of Illusions and it creates a thick mist of confusion and self doubt.

I think if you focus on what your true strengths are you can find a career that will utilize all of your natural talents and make you happy.
June 21, 2019 at 20:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Workhouses: are Virgo 2nd house, Capricorn 5th house and Taurus 10th house. This is the Earth Houses and Earth Trine. Which tend to be builders of systems in the sciences, researchers, medical/mental health, different branches and job descriptions. These can also be builders of homes, construction workers, excavators, people who do a lot of work with the earth in different ways. Landscaping, agriculture, florists, farming, working with animals, wild-life.
3rd house has your I.C. intercepted with the 3rd and 4th house which means the energy is kind of activated with transits and may carry both energies at times, that might also get trapped and suppressed for a time.
Aries Midheaven/I.C. Libra may indicate a profession with relationships since Aries/Libra is about the 1st/7th house and Aries may indicate Medial or Mental Health as well since it deals with the Mental Process, since there are no planets in the 9th house it’s is obviously not something significant in this life time, but may still carry the energy of Aries and Spiritual/Religious teachings that you prefer.
South Node Taurus in the 10th would indicate it’s something you’ve done before and growing out of and moving into the North Node of Scorpio in the 4th th house, so you might have worked with the land, poverty, social classes, money, finances, real estate, or farming in past lives, and now moving into Scorpio which might be Entrepreneurship or working from your home, or home like environment. Like adult foster care homes, or youth homes, in-home care, something which is home related.
Jupiter in Scorpio is late degrees 26 degrees so you’re ending this cycle with Jupiter in Scorpio. This is usually a nurse or nurse aide, doctor, surgeon, healer, and natural psychology, teacher of emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial death and the inner transformation on all levels. You might be around the death and dying population, elderly communities, or have many people die around you at some point. Bereavement, anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress healer.
Venus in Scorpio, North Node Scorpio, Mercury in Scorpio, Jupiter in Scorpio, Scorpio Pluto is a lot of entrepreneur power to start your own business, or be a healer in the conventional or unconventional way.
Saturn in Pisces is also healer of the 8th house issues of Pluto and along with Cancer intercepted in the 12th. Your washing away a lot of karma from past lives, but most likely purged, purified, and cleared out a lot of it since 2012-2015 in Saturn in Scorpio, and also with Mars in Scorpio Retrograde, Venus, and Jupiter the last few years. You should have a lot of wisdom, knowledge, and insight from this timeframe.
Cancer/Capricorn axis is medical/mental health, and also Virgo/Pisces, so this is one side of it, but also can probably work with general labor, but really is quite similar to mine where health is quite major picture. You’re quite dominate in the 4th house. Caner in the 12th house will be your hidden places away from society. like hospitals, nursing homes, adult foster care homes, probation officers, or other type jobs that deal with case workers, or social work.
If you look at Human Services or Civil Service jobs this would be your Cancer/Capricorn axis where Taurus/Scorpio would be more the unconventional or matriarchy healing part of you.
Virgo Chiron is more the conventional and medicine Pisces.
June 21, 2019 at 16:23
(Gemini) pneumadeux » SpaceChild
Yup. It´s a feel thang. :)
June 21, 2019 at 16:09
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » pneumadeux
Ah right I always seem to forget it´s whole sign not whole house lol

I think I identify more with Placidus myself, but it´s whatever feels right for each person I believe :)
June 21, 2019 at 16:04
(Gemini) pneumadeux » SpaceChild
I do use the Whole Sign system. Transitioned to that from Placidus some time ago, after carefully following a few charts (including my own) comparing and contrasting to see where I was finding the most relevance.

Appreciate the interest. Always happy to delve into someone else´s astro-clock. :)
June 21, 2019 at 15:58
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » pneumadeux
I enjoy your insight Pneumadeux :) I see you probably used Whole House System?

I´m truly glad a better astrologer came into this thread to interpret for Wagstaff, as I feel some type of vibe that he needed some good help.

Also pneuma- I haven´t forgotten about that message I sent to you about using your services (Though I think my name was different when I messaged you) I still plan on doing that :)
June 21, 2019 at 15:54
(Gemini) pneumadeux
As to career, the time-honored place to look is the 10th house and the midheaven (MC.)

Yours is Aries, ruled by Mars which happens to be in your 1st house of Personality. That Mars is in an antagonistic square with your communicative Mercury, your expansive Jupiter, and your inner-defining Sun.

Despite your apathetic comments, these placements indicate a fighting spirit, one that wants to protect others assertively — even aggressively (your Sun is conjunct Pluto… you’re willing to tear down things to create new things, even willing to transform yourself, shape-shifter fashion, creatively.) I say “creatively” because your Sun and Pluto are shacking up together in the 5th house, which rules creativity and — children. And…since it’s in Sagittarius, legal processes and fighting for truth and justice just may be in your DNA.

So, back to your career-inspiring Mars: it’s in Leo. Leo is very self-assertive; it cares about how it appears to the world. It wants a strong, solid reputation.

If you do put your mind to assisting others (perhaps most notably children) you’ll do so passionately.

If there’s a dark side to this, you could tend to be doing this primarily from emotion: anger, resentment, even a desire to have some kind of revenge. Your emotional Moon is right there in Leo with your Mars, and your relationship-enhancing Venus is in brooding Scorpio.

I have a very good friend who is a clinical social worker. He often says, “shrinks have shrinks.” In other words, if you pursue such a people-empowering path, it would be wise to seek out a mentor or two to help keep you balanced.
June 21, 2019 at 15:32
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Wagstaff
Here is where I am studying currently:
https://astrolibrary.org/lessons/
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/T…

Sun Moon and Rising are - Sag - Leo - Leo all Fire.. perhaps you can be passionate about your life path :) You have x17 Fire in your Birth Chart, and no Air. (Not a bad thing, no thing is inherently ´bad´ about astrology, IMO)

And it seems you do want to be/are passionate about it with your first post here. Wanting to help people. And Your north Node in 4th makes me think it is your best option to do or more likely for being some kind of Therapist, Role Model or Counseler etc Giving Talks to School Children etc, but of course you do what you feel is right to you. I base this on your stellium in 4th with Pluto there and N. Node. Just my opinion.
June 21, 2019 at 15:26
(Sagittarius) Wagstaff » SpaceChild
Do you have any links i can read on houses? Also my Sun, Moon and rising are red, dos this mean anything?
June 21, 2019 at 15:20
If i find someone, I find someone I guess. I´m more worried about how unworried I am about it tbh.
June 21, 2019 at 15:15
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » SpaceChild
Venus in 4th Trine Saturn in 8th Pisces - I think you´d probably enjoy the challenges you will face in bettering yourself into what you want to do with your life. just my opinion for now unless someone else can interpret for you here. :P
June 21, 2019 at 15:12
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
You say you want to help people.. perhaps based on your chart I can see that in 4th house North Node your purpose or life choice could be helping people in their families. Like a family or group therapist..
June 21, 2019 at 15:05
Excuse me for being a bit forward with it, but do you not want to have an intimate relationship with anyone at all? I also want to state that having an empty house in 7th of relationships does not necessarily mean that you will not ever have one.

It being in Aquarius is interesting though.. makes me think that you are a bit unusual in relationships or rather have unusual feelings towards them.
June 21, 2019 at 15:00
I´d also say growing up in a strict foster home also stifled my chances of young love and I assume this is carried over psychologically to my adult life but now it´s just an apathetic view to relationships
June 21, 2019 at 14:59
If you can look into astrology more to understand, The Houses have special meanings, 4th House is usually dedicated to Family and Childhood. The Natal/Birth Chart is like a blueprint of yourself, the energy is what incorporated that to yourself for your life.

Hope that makes sense.
June 21, 2019 at 14:56
I was in foster care for most of my -18 life if thats anything. How did you get that from houses though i was under the assumption that this was energy in birth rather than there being changes in my perspersonal life
June 21, 2019 at 14:37
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Hi Wagstaff-

I am not very good at interpretation yet, but I can try my best, I know I need to to get constructive criticism in my astrology journey.

"I´m conflicted on what I should be doing in life."

Sorry you feeling that way, I think all of us at some point or another feel that way.

I see you have a stellium in your 4th house most of it in Scorpio, only your Sun in Sag in there. How was your home life/upbringing and I see you say you don´t wish to have a partner, empty 7th house in Aquarius.. is it because of anything you experienced in upbringing? (Pluto Square Mars a bit of a wide orb though) Pluto in 4th house can denote some serious stuff, especially in Scorpio I personally seem to believe based on what I can remmeber from others posting here.

Don´t give me too much extra information, as I need to figure it out myself but your feedback will be helpful to me. :3:
June 21, 2019 at 14:24
(Sagittarius) Wagstaff
Any help with this? I´m uninititated in reading charts myself

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »