Unlucky placements/Placements you don´t like in astrology

June 16, 2019 at 13:25 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Unlucky placements/Placements you don´t like in astrology
We all know these lucky placements like Venus in Libra, Mercury in Virgo, Sun in Leo or Moon in Cancer...These placements are generally seen as beneficial.Or even some planets are seen as these that give us luck like for example Jupiter.Have no idea how works Jupiter in 8 or 12 house or in sign like Scorpio,but generally speaking Jupiter gives plenty.

In the opposite direction - if there are beneficial placements like Sun in Leo, there are placements that give us bad luck too.

What do you think about that? What placements are in your opinion the worst astrological placements? Is Mercury in Pisces really so bad?

And in my head I see two directions/ways how we can think about all that stuff:

1.Placements usually seen as unlucky/bad/negative.

2.Placements we don´t like personally - because of our OWN experience.

And what is your opinion on this subject?

I am not a big fan of Moon in Leo, Mars in Cancer and Mars in Libra too.Heard a lot of bad things about Moon in Aquarius or Capricorn.

Really curious of your opinions.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
March 25, 2022 at 12:13
(Leo) Anni23
I don´t even know "how" much luck my sun gives me

What people seem to assume about it isn´t particularly true with many people, the best thing about it is that my attitude to others is generally open and trusting, so I expect others to treat me just like I have treated them

I don´t like the moon in Leo either :61:
I knew a sag with a Leo moon and Wow

But then I´ve discovered perhaps that both the good and the good inside the bad takes some time to unravel

What you perceive as bad may later help you, and what was suppressed may have it´s time too

Though having said this, some Pluto or Saturn aspects are pretty harsh and can lead to some issues with maintaining mental health
And there can be a "eat others or be eaten by the world complex"
March 25, 2022 at 10:31
(Cancer) Ali 415 » Zephyrin
is Mars in the 5th house the same as Aries in the 5th? If so, I have 5 of the above in my chart. Plus, I have Jupiter in the 2nd and Sun in the 11th and 12th. Pluto in the 2nd. Trust me, life is shit.
November 3, 2021 at 07:27
(Taurus) Rosincvist » EternalBliss
:157: is exalted in :177: which is good for relating to whomever!
:177: :156: is peregrine, the falcon flies where it may, whether it is welcome or not!
Are you confident that your Lot of Fortune & :199: are so close!
November 2, 2021 at 21:41
(Aries) EternalBliss
I have Jupiter and Saturn in Libra in the 8th house. How can this manifest?
July 14, 2019 at 23:54
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » 100%
Yes, eight house/Scorpio is all about transformation, once you are down..you can only rise(stronger, better)

But you are never the same, always changing/surviving...

In my own experience Moon in :173:and :181: are very difficult to deal with, like they are lacking some emotional depth..

Mars in :182:
If it is not properly used (art, water sports, creative job, spirituality) and in bad aspects can leads into different kinds of addiction(alcoholism, tablets...)
July 14, 2019 at 16:34
(Sagittarius) Sus
Having saturn in leo 8th house sucks! On the other hand it gives longlife to holder
But many many upsets through life.
And Venus in Scorpio is in detriment squaring Saturn...what can go wrong?? :42: :85:
July 14, 2019 at 16:22
(Leo) Zephyrin
Sun in 7th house with hard aspects to Moon and Neptune. (The person may be abused by loved ones and may not noticed that for a long time. Moodiness.)

Mars in Cancer. (Wolf in sheep´s clothing, insecure, likes to take revenge, easily hurt, depressive and obsessive.)

Mars in Libra. (Excessive obsession to beauty.)

Venus in Gemini any kind of aspect with Uranus. (Licentiousness, superficiality. The person may use people for sexual needs or deceive without hesitation.)

Moon in Scorpio square/opposite Saturn. (Highly vindictive when hurt. Fearing of showing emotions and connecting to someone. Easily addicted to drugs or alcohol. Wicked sex life.)

Mars opposite/square Saturn and Neptune. (Repressed anger, disturbing behaviours, inferiority complex, possible sadomasochism.)

Moon square/opposite Neptune. (Uncontrollable instability in emotions, living in a dream world, tendency to suicide, escaping from problems.)

Saturn in 5th house. (Fertility problems, difficulties in birth and love life.)

Neptune in 5th house square Saturn (5th). Unexpected death of a loved one.

Saturn opposition Ascendant. (Sudden and unhealable injuries in body, sometimes a slow but dangerous disease that doesn´t show itself for years.)

Mercury in Cancer. (It gives a strong memory that never forget a harm. The person may be vengeful and highly criticising especially if she/he have hard aspects with Mars and Pluto.)

Pluto in 12th house. (Being exposed to violence, even being raped in childhood, serious problems in family, angry parents.)

Aries in 4th house. (Lots of fighting in family, unnoticed aggression.)

Of course bad effects of the planets, signs and placements can change from person to person but all of these are my experiences and observations.
June 23, 2019 at 01:24
(Pisces) fishscales » HeavenSent
"Don´t forget that Uranus will also bring luck into your life. Have you experienced unexpected good fortune when it comes to your home(s)?"

I´ve had some luck in housing. I´ve always managed to find housing that seems beyond my means, but that I´ve been able to snag because the rent was lower than it really should have been. This has happened twice so far.

"I glanced at your chart and saw that your Aquarian Moon in House IV is trining its dispositor in I. This suggests some really unusual qualities in your home life, and experiences of sudden good fortune in that area."

I appreciate your taking the time to look. :1: Are you saying that my Uranus trines my moon though? That would be a trine with a 12 degree orb, which imo is a bit wide, even for a luminary. Perhaps you see it differently. I do have what I would consider a loose trine between my moon and ASC though. (8 degrees.)

"Jupiter in Cap notwithstanding, with both Sag and Jupiter in your III, I would expect that you would experience "luck" when it comes to classic III House issues... siblings, neighbors, school, and reliable cars / transportation...? I´d be interested in your observations."

No siblings. I´ve often wondered: is Jupiter so weak in Capricorn as to deny even one sibling, being that it´s in the third house?

Average to slightly below average luck with cars. However... Up until my thirties, I inherited quite a few cars from family members. Jupiter´s dispositor located in the 8th maybe?

Neighbors have been OK for the most part, except for one woman I lived upstairs from who was a raging alcoholic and insisted on vacuuming her apartment every night at like 3am :61: For the most part though, either friends with neighbors, or at least friendly relations.

Did well in school up until the middle of high school when other things began to consume my attention... Lol. Began higher education, did not finish.

"The experience of having to work extra hard for what you gain is also consistent with a VI House Sun, by the way. I have that, too. You have to give selflessly of yourself in work, work, work... and then more work."

Indeed. However, my efforts have never gone completely unrewarded. Always managed to eventually get promoted at most jobs I´ve worked. Simple case of getting out what you put in I guess. :1:
June 22, 2019 at 23:51
(Leo) HeavenSent » fishscales
That is interesting (and unfortunate - I am so sorry) about Jupiter in Capricorn. It rings true with what I have observed. Don´t forget that Uranus will also bring luck into your life. Have you experienced unexpected good fortune when it comes to your home(s)? I glanced at your chart and saw that your Aquarian Moon in House IV is trining its dispositor in I. This suggests some really unusual qualities in your home life, and experiences of sudden good fortune in that area.

Jupiter in Cap notwithstanding, with both Sag and Jupiter in your III, I would expect that you would experience "luck" when it comes to classic III House issues... siblings, neighbors, school, and reliable cars / transportation...? I´d be interested in your observations.

The experience of having to work extra hard for what you gain is also consistent with a VI House Sun, by the way. I have that, too. You have to give selflessly of yourself in work, work, work... and then more work.

I agree that an Aquarian Moon is a great balance for a Pisces Ascendant!
June 20, 2019 at 20:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah but that girl you knew had Saturn in Scorpio, nor have you told us the sign her 2nd house was in, a whole different chart. Saturn in 2nd in itself isn´t bad, but depending on the signs it could be I guess? Scorpio is a dark sign after all...

My darkest placement is my Chiron in Scorpio 9th house (house in Scorpio too), making me a magnet to narcissists... Yeah I may´ve not been raped or kidnapped, but I´ve been emotionally screwed over countless of times. The worst is I KNOW it will happen, I can look in your eyes and I´ll know exactly who you are and what you want, only romantic attraction could mislead me, and yet... The need to give everyone a fair chance is my problem, cause "what if my first impression was wrong?" well it never is, and the times I decided to listen, I got labeled as bitch for judging people before knowing them...

Physical violence vs emotional violence, tho both can destroy a person...
June 20, 2019 at 19:23
(Pisces) N_thecat » hipogrifo010
I believe you :3:. To be honest...2nd house is for me a bit enigmatic. I know its primary meaning, but I see that house as not so popular as other,and that´s funny because 2nd house tells about our...money and fortune/wealth. Things we cannot live without, even if we want to :1:

"like a obsesive compulsive thing"

I like that term :1:
June 20, 2019 at 19:06
(Pisces) N_thecat » Vanille
>Don´t be scared of Saturn in 2nd house, I got it there, never been kidnapped, raped nor murdered (well I tried suicide)
My Saturn in Aries in 2nd house (which is in Pisces) represses my dumb Aries Venus and generally keeps me from certain behaviours, it´s great! t

Ok, I understand you.That would be foolish to predict dark things like this on such a base, but - people can search answers for cases like these in astrology too, it´s nothing bad.

And trying to follow these tracks...I don´t know anything about Saturn in Aries,but Aries is known as a brave sign, with no doubts fighter.But yes, I don´t know anything about this placement so how can I judge, but for sure Venus in that 2nd house should give you safety.
June 20, 2019 at 18:39
(Capricorn) CapiSun
I also have the placement that you are so ´afraid´ of, saturn in scorpio in the 2nd. The only thing I would agree with you on that placement is that it does seem to bring bad luck as far as finances go. It seems I am always chasing after money, and never seem to have enough. My venus in the second house makes me value luxury and nice things, but saturn makes it very hard for me to attain these things, and throws many road blocks in my way, making me have to struggle. Thanks to my mars conjunct pluto I have an iron clad will, making me very resilient and relentless when pursuing things that I want. ?
June 20, 2019 at 17:42
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » N_thecat
I have saturn 2nd house in capricorn but contrary of what do you say it give me balance in my chart and a inhuman focus in work haha.but i can undestand if you dont had the right mental structure or a bad placement in the birth chart, can drive you insane :47:, like a obsesive compulsive thing.
June 20, 2019 at 16:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Don´t be scared of Saturn in 2nd house, I got it there, never been kidnapped, raped nor murdered (well I tried suicide)
My Saturn in Aries in 2nd house (which is in Pisces) represses my dumb Aries Venus and generally keeps me from certain behaviours, it´s great!
June 20, 2019 at 15:09
(Pisces) N_thecat » EarthsGoddess
Saturn in 2nd house is that kind of placement I am really afraid of.

I knew a girl with Saturn in 2nd house in Scorpio (and Mars in Scorpio too) - victim of kindapping, rapes and murder.That was ofc only one case,but I intuitively see that place as bad.But maybe it´s that what someone has already written - Saturn and Mars are malefic that bring "bad luck" or negative traits everywhere they find a place, it doesn´t matter in which house is that Mars or Saturn, it´s overriding nature of these planets.
June 20, 2019 at 14:36
(Pisces) N_thecat » zeecappy
>"Maybe mars or pluto in the 4th house bringing volatile familial roots?"

Yes, they bring that.
June 20, 2019 at 14:32
(Pisces) N_thecat » SpaceChild
I agree with that - with my Pluto in 4th house.
June 20, 2019 at 10:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm, Chiron conjunct Fortune is quite unlucky. Though theoretically could be a god send later in life. Just not in the younger, inexperienced years.
June 20, 2019 at 10:51
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » zeecappy
mars in 4th here, and yes about volatile familial roots.
June 20, 2019 at 10:43
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Iroquois Pliskin
I do agree. I find it miserable but I´m hoping my Return sparks up it´s good qualities of being in it´s own house. (Sqaure Sun, Conjunct Moon at 4 degrees)
June 20, 2019 at 01:35
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess
Yeahhhh, today is ironically the day I´m looking at all of my "unlucky placements" :/
I feel like I have too much scorpio infulence LOL. Sun is in 8th house, Jupiter is in scorp, pluto too.. North Node in Scorpio..
The one I think I dislike the most is my Saturn in Pisces 2nd house. Such a pain for all my grand ideas (venus in 10th house)
OOHHH Can´t forget Mars in Cancer LOL, luckily it´s nicely aspected by the other planets.
I really love my chart overall, but damn I wish those were different LOL.
June 19, 2019 at 09:58
(Aries) Cajun » N_thecat
Very smart. He is always watching.

Saturn isn´t very comfortable in fire.
And imho there isn´t progress in life (spiritually or materially) without embracing Saturn
My favorite
June 19, 2019 at 09:52
(Aries) Cajun » N_thecat
That should give you a kinda of hint such a supposition:)

May I suggest researching essential/accidental dignity
June 18, 2019 at 18:44
(Capricorn) zeecappy
im thinking maybe anything unlucky will fall into the 4th,8th,12th house those water houses can be catastrophic with the wrong planets in them. maybe mars or pluto in the 4th house bringing volatile familial roots? mars in the 12th house as well.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »