progress moon coming

June 14, 2019 at 08:47 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) rit
progress moon coming
how would my progress moon 0 degrees scorpio coming up conjunct solar ascendant 3degrees scorpio natal fourth house having natal mars 6degrees scorpio bring changes good or bad?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 18, 2019 at 10:46
(Aquarius) rit » Spim O'hara
thank you so much Spim. I feel a lot of confusion lately having my house being soon demolished and not knowing where I am heading just praying that things will work out well moving from libra progress moon to scorpio. It is 7degrees 4th house as you can see. Thank you for your help Rit
June 16, 2019 at 02:08
(Leo) Spim O'hara
the progressed moon changes sign and house every 2 1/2 years. therefore it remains around 1 month in each grade. that is to say in your case since you touch the cusp of your ascendant you can spend 3 months and then 6 months later to the next planet in Scorpio according to the degree in which it is.

the conjunctions are always changes, you know in which house you have Scorpio in your natal chart? if it is at an angle these next 2 and a half years there will be a lot of movement, changes, new people or relationships if it is the 1/7 axis and changes in the family and work if it is the 10/4 axis.

Scorpio is a water sign just like the moon so it will feel comfortable, and Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and if ancient cogent Mars. You will be very scorpio, transforming emotionally and psychically.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »