Do you all actually consider these? Just curious as to what others see them as

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 9, 2021 at 03:49
(Aries) raspberry » astreo
Yes 0 ° 59 is close enough.
June 9, 2021 at 03:35
(Virgo) astreo » raspberry
I have Parallel Mars (0 ° 59 ´) to the Ascendant. Do you consider it important?
June 9, 2021 at 03:29
(Aries) raspberry
Yes, I do use them. I look for any parallel/ contraparallel/ oob planets/major asteroids while doing natal chart analysis and also in transits.
June 9, 2021 at 03:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Dexter
:43: I keep hearing about your TV-show but have never seen it, is this the philosophy that goes with the show?
June 12, 2019 at 14:14
(Scorpio) Baylien » Dexter
Honestly i take it like you are talking to me like im dumb. Its common sense to see the chart with parallels and practically staring me in the face . i wanted further deeper insights into it.
June 12, 2019 at 07:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Baylien
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
+++MarvinReal
Search forum before asking.
https://forum.astro-seek.com/hledat… +++

+++Think before replying. I want to start a new convo minus you. Thank you, buh-bye++++

Looking yourself for some basics first isn´t a bad advice at all. Especially for you and your chart.

Only what you did yourself is really done and serve you with independancy.

Think before reply is a good advice but the best if addressed to yourself also for questions. Without knowing basics discussion is difficult and on different levels. Mostly you otherwise won´t even understand replies.
June 11, 2019 at 22:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Magi Astrologers use parallels and they specialize in what works, had conflicting reports on parallels in the nineteen hundreds or twentieth century or whatever you want to call it. A parallel is like a cross between a :191: & :193: while a contra-parallel is more of a cross between a :193: & :195:. For a while I accepted the idea that parallels & contra-parallels were exactly alike. It is always interesting what is parallel and conjunct Gal. Center, and can be mind opening, that is why I go to Serennu Centaurs for extra information. :25: :44: :30:
June 10, 2019 at 17:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Baylien
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Mars parallel MC, Aries is my MC and it´s ruler is Mars.

Parallel- MC Parallel Mars (0°32’)
The positive thing about this aspect is that it gives people fighting spirit and lot of energy that helps them achieve success at work. The negative side of this aspect is that these people are often impatient and aggressive. There may be conflicts and rivalry at work.

I have been known to stand up to bosses though for real reasons not personal ones.
June 10, 2019 at 17:20
(Cancer) slmc6419
i view it as a parallel time line but not time like linear in a straight line though
June 9, 2019 at 19:14
(Scorpio) Baylien » MarvinReal
Think before replying. I want to start a new convo minus you. Thank you, buh-bye
June 9, 2019 at 11:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Search forum before asking.
https://forum.astro-seek.com/hledat…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »