Can Chiron in the 4th house or another aspect of my natal chart create an appearance that I speak in an alien language?

June 6, 2019 at 09:34 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tar8284
Can Chiron in the 4th house or another aspect of my natal chart create an appearance that I speak in an alien language?
To be honest this is really weird, almost always when I try to express my thoughts to someone else, it’s as if I am explained in an alien language!(
I do not know which aspect gives this effect, but I have to repeat my thought several times so that someone at least understands me (and this, including that I have a great diction, I speak clearly and without slang) :94:
Can anyone advise something or point out exactly the problem aspect of this horoscope?
I personally can`t find the problem so I am counting on your help)) :78:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 6, 2019 at 19:42
(Aquarius) Cherrry23
Wow I would have never known this issue was related to a placement in my chart. I have Chiron in my 3rd house. Even when im explaining something totally clear the person im commincating with usually have a confused look on there face (this is almost always at work) it doesnt really happen out side of work. I even find it better to communicate via email.
June 6, 2019 at 17:05
(Pisces) Tar8284 » ~Masha~
As for me, I am always on the verge of differences, changeable emotionality, critical mind. Knowledge of things that nobody taught me and a lot of doubts about everything. Many desires and an almost monastic way of life (without religion, just self-knowledge). Wishing to be with people, but at the same time it feels like I arrived on earth a couple of thousand years earlier( :64:
The desire to either help many people and doubt if it’s not easier to go to the abyss where everything goes :94:
A huge number of contradictions (and even if there was a chance I would not change it) :8:
I even came to astrology only to find some kind of balance, but as a result only a little understanding and even more contradictions((( :192:
And why did I think that the problem was in Chiron, because just the contradictions accumulate in it and I thought it was some kind of representation of this imbalance in my chart (just half a year ago I asked about the dominant planet on the forum and concluded is Chiron, although now it is rather Pluto on new chart) :27:
June 6, 2019 at 15:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tar8284
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your saturn is on a spiritual degree of 0°between two signs. You are a meditator with, a fence rider- the shamanic people call it- a mediator between two worlds and two generations.
June 6, 2019 at 14:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tar8284
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"( but i guess in my case it`s Chiron and Pluto in 4th house)"

For what reason ?

Pluto rules your 4th house and is in aspects with mars and sun.

Chiron is in square with your moon on ASC in prenatal experience house 12th, not with your venus as ruler of communication - 3rd house.

Perhaps your (subconscious) feelings cause your unclear communication ? Moon trines your saturn in 9th house- also house of grandparents.
June 6, 2019 at 11:50
(Pisces) Tar8284 » ~Masha~
Thank you for such an informative and complete answer! :78:
And no, in my family I am the only one with such a trait, all the others communicate quite easily and reliably, but the problem with communication is more in the family itself and strong conflict between the older and younger generations and a very tense relationship between grandchildren and grandparents( but i guess in my case it`s Chiron and Pluto in 4th house)
June 6, 2019 at 11:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
""Can Chiron in the 4th house or another aspect of my natal chart create an appearance that I speak in an alien language?""

Personal ability to communicate for me is 3rd house, ruled in your chart by venus. Venus is in 8th house with pluto influence but ruled by neptune - who can give an unclear vague communication. And only aspect venus has, is an inconjunct on your scorpio-mars in 3rd house - being a cautious one in communication, too. Maybe lilith in your 3rd house plays also a role....but in my opinion not chiron.

Mars rules your 9th house- foreign languages- where your 0° saturn is in - what can result in a feeling of inhibition. Saturn squares neptune who rules 8th house where your venus is in. And neptune in 5th is ruled by saturn.

Did your father have same or similar problem - or anyone out of your family ?- It looks like a genetic inheritance problem others already had before in your family from fathers side.
June 6, 2019 at 09:48
(Pisces) Tar8284 » stigmí
And how do you manage to cope with this problem?
June 6, 2019 at 09:43
(Gemini) stigmí
I have also chiron 4th and feel same. Unfortunately both way...
But i think its neptunic problem ^^

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »