CRANKING IT BACK UP

June 5, 2019 at 10:52 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Cajun
CRANKING IT BACK UP
I will start posting baseball games that I think are worth noting to place wagers on. This is mostly to prep for football contests worth major $.
If anyone is interested, shoot me a friend request. I will freely give coaches birth times so you don´t have to do the leg work:)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 6, 2019 at 23:19
(Aries) Cajun » ancient_astrology
Haven´t looked into it brother.

I just started going through the rosters in MLB to make sure the coaches are the same:)

I will get back with you
June 6, 2019 at 15:30
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Cajun
Thanks buddy. I will check out that video.

By the way, any thoughts on the Warriors-Raptors series?
June 6, 2019 at 14:00
(Aries) Cajun » ancient_astrology
Good morning my friend

An old associate of mine swore by baseball. He was more of a professional in that arena and I helped with the astrology. Sadly, we met over the winter and I didn´t get to test his theory.
BUT it makes sense imho. If you watched the video I posted where I talk about teams going on winning streaks, declination makes sense because they are playing almost everyday!

I have to check the rosters of each team and make sure no coaching changes were made and then I will send them over to you:)
June 5, 2019 at 13:54
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Cajun
By the way, do you know if there is any birth data on the two heavyweights Ruiz and Joshua. Now that was the upset of the century!
June 5, 2019 at 13:52
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Looking forward to this. I don´t normally bet on baseball, because the season is long and there seems so many variables, but, what the hell, I´ll bet on anything.
June 5, 2019 at 10:57
(Aries) Cajun
prereqs:

Learn how to decipher South Indian square charts
Familiar with navamsa (9th divisional chart)
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »