LOCAL SPACE

June 4, 2019 at 22:20 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Cajun
LOCAL SPACE
This is a free video from Mr. Wilhelm I think everyone on here could benefit from before attempting to interpret charts.

http://astrology-videos.com/compone…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 30, 2019 at 05:26
(Pisces) TimeSciences » HeavenSent
Thanks for the recommendation!
July 29, 2019 at 08:41
(Leo) HeavenSent » Cajun
Thanks so much for posting this - am enjoying it. He´s easy to follow!
July 29, 2019 at 08:11
(Leo) HeavenSent » TimeSciences
Next time you´re in the mood to buy a new astrology book, I highly recommend The House Book by Stephanie Camilleri (Llewellyn), if you don´t already have it. She compiled detailed data on characteristics corresponding to each planet in each house. One of the side benefits of her book is that it can be a valuable tool for a rectification undertaking.... it could help answer rectification questions you have.
July 29, 2019 at 06:17
(Pisces) TimeSciences » HeavenSent
Thanks for trying!
July 28, 2019 at 10:25
(Taurus) nutelina » TimeSciences
I tried to lure you into my forum thread but you are one cunning Pisces ;-)
July 28, 2019 at 06:22
(Leo) HeavenSent » TimeSciences
My daughter´s MC does not correspond to my Sun Sign.
And my MC does not correspond to my mother´s Sun Sign.
Sorry :(
July 28, 2019 at 05:50
(Pisces) TimeSciences » Cajun
True. The way I´ve rectified my chart is based on the info. that is explained in my profile. Does the Midheaven for a female child often correspond with the sun sign of the mother? The reason I ask is because with the rectification my Midheaven is showing Sagittarius and my mother is Sagittarius.
Thanks in advance!
July 28, 2019 at 05:42
(Pisces) TimeSciences » nutelina
In sidereal/Vedic I´m Aquarius but the only drugs I might supply are in the form of naturally induced dopamine! :5:
July 27, 2019 at 21:53
(Aries) Cajun » nutelina
hahahaha.

rahu (north node´s) sign.
July 27, 2019 at 21:52
(Aries) Cajun » TimeSciences
bc it´s possible to read a chart without the Ascendant. you can get a ton of info from planets in rasis (signs). you just won´t be able to dive into the houses.
July 27, 2019 at 21:49
(Aries) Cajun » nutelina
:)
July 27, 2019 at 19:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Cajun
No man there´s like free psychiatry here they think... :14:
July 27, 2019 at 18:41
Ah that’s why Aquarius is the drug dealer.
July 27, 2019 at 18:38
(Pisces) TimeSciences » nutelina
Theoretically we can using calculations along with imagination. This is why the rule sprang to mind along with some other questions and ideas!
If you have the wrong calculation/s in Astrology how does that affect interpretations? For example, using noon for someone´s chart who does not have a known time of birth a general cluster of interpretations is possible but many who do have a birth certificate with hour and time noted often find natal charts created across multiple types (i.e.:Placidus,Traditional, Sidereal/Vedic, Chinese etc.) have many interpretations that do not fit them very well.
How does anyone really know that the correct hour and minute of their birth was noted correctly when the reality is that many minutes to hours can take place before a doctor or nurse who has no knowledge of Astrology notes a time in addition to the date?
July 27, 2019 at 17:54
You’re not able to hit a whole constellation? Who is driving there? :4:
July 27, 2019 at 15:59
(Pisces) TimeSciences
Agree. Reminds of the 1 in 60 rule for navigation too. Being ´off´ by degrees translates to miles in the wrong direction.
July 26, 2019 at 23:11
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Cajun
So could we have a twenty minute video from the point of view of Satya Sai Bhava looking at the Nadir of heaven from Antarctica just to know what happens when Greenwich Meridian meets the International Dateline :63: :43: :41: :39:
July 26, 2019 at 00:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Cajun
Celestial navigation
July 25, 2019 at 23:26
(Aries) Cajun
Posting again ZERO hits. LOL

Guess all these aspriring astrologers dont really care about the process and guts of the Art, one that is most important one at that imho

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »