Progressed Synastry Chart

June 4, 2019 at 20:23 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Progressed Synastry Chart
Both females, friendship not partners.
Permission is given by both parties.

Questioning what planets would point towards any difficulties involving this relationship around this time. :63:
I am ´Partner A´

Link: https://tinyurl.com/yyaz4dqy

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 5, 2019 at 10:34
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » ~Masha~
Sorry about that, the progressed synastry chart I felt would show what planets would be influencing the most on our situation now starting back in April.

I am very thankful for your insight into our regular synastry though Masha, I appreciate it a lot. I do connect especially to her pluto squaring my Chiron in regards to personal injury/chiron wound.
I will say in our teen years there was some part of me that had issue accepting her female being, but I´ve grown over and through that mistake.

The last thing you said, a supporting energy for my lifepath by her thoughts/mind and in communication with me, I see that as well.

Thank you Masha.

If anyone can help with the progressed chart at all, I´d be grateful. And if anyone sees anything else that Masha may have missed in the regular synastry.

:16:
June 4, 2019 at 23:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your chart is a little bit difficult to read- I hope you don´t mind...

It seems to be a deep intense friendship going under surface- where you both know each other- already from another life - with 8th house connections between you both...You with your 8th house mercury in exact inconjunct with her venus as 7th house ruler, her pluto trining your mars in your 4th house- home of soul - and her venus near your ASC inconjuncting your jupiter as your ruler of 8th house and joining jupiter jupiter by semisextile, sharing generousity together and wisdom/knowledge. ...

Challenging and transforming aspect might be her pluto squaring you chiron in 5th house- where she is able to get very near to your personal injury and father experience, giving an enforcening new and additional different aspect and view by her retrograde pluto. While your 8th house mercury trines her chiron in 9th house like healing energy- being in natal square with her venus and kinda have issues to fully accept her female side and being. Her lilith on your saturn sextile your venus seems to look for a backhold and protection at your end. And for some faith taken from you to liberate herself in aquarius.

Moon trine moon- is a feeling of being at home with a person. Able to compensate difficult aspects in a synastry. With her moon in your 2nd house also a feeling of feeling safe with a person. And also challenged by moon opp. venus to get under surface for own deficits in pushing through own wishes and goals and not useful habits and behaviours taken over from family not serving you- as venus also co-rules 6th house from included libra in.

Her uranus/neptune conj. out of 3rd house on your midheaven- semisextiling your 8th house venus is a supporting energy for your own lifepath by her thoughts and mind and in communication with you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »