Fun. How Martial are you?

June 2, 2019 at 15:34 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Fun. How Martial are you?
https://skywriter.wordpress.com/201…

Why you don´t judge a book by it´s cover.

Midheaven in Aries. 10 points.
Mars conjunct Midheaven. 10 points.
Mars conjunct Moon. 10 points.
Mars square Sun. 10 points.

Mars square Mercury. 5 points.
Mars trine Uranus. 5 points.

Total 50 points.

Not involving South Node & North Node both square Mars.

True to the words though, sign matter even more importantly, Taurus is not a showy sign, also not a Mars type, i focus my energy hugely into things, especially work & career and manifesting my potential. Really high sex drive.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 4, 2019 at 17:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well i got a job offer within the company today, boss seems to really like me, even gave me a nick name; sounded like he said Migwell, he said it´s French for my name. all the other guys have nick names too and take the piss out of each other, but i said you know that´s a right name! And said i could use that as my brand name. :61:

Boss even told one guy "leave Migwell alone he knows what he is doing"

:61:

Been there 3 days, never had any experience in carpentry before. :99:

According to Wiki though...

Michel is originally a French name.[citation needed] It can be both a given name and a surname ultimately of Hebrew origin, derived from Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל / מיכאל‎ [ˌmixäˈʔel], meaning Who Is Like God? The name is particularly common in French (from where the standard English pronunciation is derived), German (already in Middle High German), Dutch, and Afrikaans. In these instances Michel is equivalent to the English personal name Michael. Mitxel which is also an equivalent of Michael. When of Czech, Slovak or Polish origin it is a variant of the personal name Michal. When of Greek origin, the surname Michel is a shortened form of various patronymic derivatives of Michael. Examples of such are Michelakis, Michelakakis, or Michelakos.[1]

Sorry boss. :61:
June 4, 2019 at 07:02
(Aries) astro-flame » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
"With me i will tell you once, i may tell you twice, by the 3rd or 4th time i will get annoyed, verbally harsh and tell you that you are a cunt.
Any more, i go from 0 to 1000 and you will end up on the other side of the room on your ass. and that´s literal for him, he´s small."

And that´s exactly the patience of fixed/earth sign. I know a guy with Mars in Cap (a cardinal sign) and Moon in Aries. He will tell you once (probably already quite harsh, if you´re doing something annoying... like "Hey asshole, stop blowing god damn air in my face") and the second time is the time you´re catching it in the jaw.

No 3rd-4th or any other chances.

" i usually work when others are being funny and slacking, i usually take on work if it´s available and i don´t normally falter under pressure."

Mars, the MC ruler is in Taurus - hard-working, steady, paced and practical result-oriented sign. So yeah, you put your energy (Mars) into work (Taurus).
June 3, 2019 at 16:30
(Leo) Kostas G. » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
I´ve watched this video before yeah no question :4: . VOTE HERE !!
June 3, 2019 at 16:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
=====
:66: :64:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 3, 2019 at 15:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kostas G.
=====
I think having a strong Sun is great, love Leo energy mate.
June 3, 2019 at 15:46
(Leo) Kostas G.
I did all of the planets a couple months ago and after i was done i thought wow props to the person who created all of this i think it´s kind of a blog or something right ? I have 11 points for mars haven´t kept the aspects but i´m pretty sure i checked everything.I got 56 points for sun (wayyy too much i feel a little bad) , 43 saturn and 42 moon my top 3. Has anyone encountered any super high score in these?
June 3, 2019 at 15:43
=====
I have a bit of a story from work today.

Well a guy got moved on to another job, he could not handle it, by around 2 hours until the end of shift the boss asked me and another guy if we would like to try this other job, we both asked what it was, he mentioned building wood. I said building? i love building, yes.
The other says maybe, well obviously i was going straight in, the other said if you don´t like it i will give it a try.
Got in the other area, the boss introduced me to the other guys, and then mentioned how useless this one is, complaining he can´t do it, he says it´s ok though you can go back to the other side.

Cracked on and listened to what i needed to, had no issues at all.

5 minutes until end of shift and we tidied.
Spoke to the guy who could not handle it, he asked what i thought, i said in a nice tone it´s no different to in here really, what´s up with you?

He blew the air hose in my face, he blew dust in my eyes.
I said, don´t do that you blew dust in my eyes. I was not even angry.
Then he said oh shut up you pussy in a joking way, then i gave him this stare and he went quiet and walked away.

End of day arrived and spoke again to each other like normal.

With me i will tell you once, i may tell you twice, by the 3rd or 4th time i will get annoyed, verbally harsh and tell you that you are a cunt.
Any more, i go from 0 to 1000 and you will end up on the other side of the room on your ass. and that´s literal for him, he´s small.

Problem for me is i show no emotion when people think you should, i don´t get emotional, i am rather dry and purposeful. Taking my nature for granted will just end up bad.

I tend to attract competition almost anywhere i go and i do not understand why, i usually work when others are being funny and slacking, i usually take on work if it´s available and i don´t normally falter under pressure.

Having MC in Aries is harder than most think, it´s not about being a bad ass, we are literally that confident in what we work at that we attract others who are just not as capable.

This does not mean i´m better either, it´s just a natural thing.
June 3, 2019 at 15:12
(Aries) astro-flame » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
:15:
June 3, 2019 at 14:59
=====
I like this, thank you.
June 3, 2019 at 09:18
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
think I got 17 lol. I´ve seen this site before and tried to do how strong is your Pluto, but got too confused at the time. :15:
June 3, 2019 at 06:00
(Aries) astro-flame
"Total 50 points."

Says in the test "Over 40 off the charts! Off the charts - how did you sit still long enough to take the test?" :61:
Not only to take the test but to write a fairly long post about it :3:

I guess it goes to show that filtered through the fixed earthy sign of Taurus a strong Mars is not as erratic as people might think.

I did notice that the test for either Mars or Sun (the only ones I looked at) only included planets being in the sign of rulership (Aries/Leo) but no points for exaltation (Capricorn/Aries) and of course no points are taken away for planets being in the sign of fall or detriment, and the calculator on this site does take that into account. So Mars in Taurus is still not quite "king of the world" despite all the accumulated connections. It answers to Venus, the ruler of Taurus, and the Moon which it is conjunct (in your particular case) is stronger being in exaltation (that´s before we get to it being ASC ruler and ruler of your Sun), so in this particular conjunction it takes over. In Capricorn, for example, Moon is detriment and Mars is exalted, so it would have taken over the Moon...

Anyways, my score is 45 and I did count conjunction with the Node. I added 5 points for that and 2 for POF in Aries...
June 2, 2019 at 20:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah lol, but telling me to "calm down" or "count to 10" isn´t really helping, expect a rude comment in return :P

I usually stop at stage 4 as well, 6 in more extreme cases, haven´t gone past that since elementary school. Sometimes the urge to yell is there, but I learned it only makes me look bad, won´t gain anything from it but a sore throat.
June 2, 2019 at 20:37
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Eeeek that´s some scary shit! All seem like very different charts to me tho? I heard before that planets in 12th house can be bad news... Glad I don´t have any.

Sorry I read this and got a deja vu when my ex gf send me an article about sociopaths, attempting to make me realize that no, my abusive friend wasn´t going to change... She was right, gave him a final chance later, got hurt again... Sag sun, Gemini moon, just like one of the psychopaths in your article... Also used his charms to lure girls, eeek

Are you telling me you have some of the placements? Well, I don´t think it´s 100% a choice either for some... You have some good in you if you´re able to pick the good side (or even know right from wrong) for sure! Lots of abusers have no clue they´re even doing it, tho that goes mostly for emotional abuse. Hitting someone could be an over-emotional reflex, or they think their victim "deserved" it, but rape?? And no excuses for those who hurt strangers just because they can, that´s sick, debate closed.
June 2, 2019 at 20:21
(Gemini) stigmí » Vanille
Lol
When i was learning "to count" not to get stage 8 so easily, i was able to finish at stage 4. But sometimes i don´t know how its very easy to skip from stage 1 to stage 7.
I learned not using stage 8 because of save money :6:

My way is how to shape that energy and learning to be stronger and durable inside - not react to things that have nothing with me....but for me hard....between growing and destroying is still very thin border...

BTW 30 (or 36 with smaller aspect)
June 2, 2019 at 19:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
https://darkstarastrology.com/psych…
June 2, 2019 at 19:10
=====
The kill mentality comes from a survival instinct, however it get´s a bit dangerous when you have no control over it. Luckily i do have control of it.

Me at my rawest is uncontrollable.
Think about the chart.

Moon & Mars & MC trine Uranus.
Moon trine Neptune.
Sun & Jupiter & Chiron trine Pluto. Pluto square Ascendant, Pluto 4th house, lilith in Scorpio trine Sun & Jupiter.

The aspects to Pluto enter the 12th house only.

Mercury square Moon, Mars & Pluto & Quincunx Uranus.

Sun & Jupiter opposite Saturn.
Saturn square MC.

I had a choice to go the dark way or go towards the light, i chose a tougher path, the darker side is far easier, but it leads to demise.

Not only this Sun conjunct Pollux the Twin to Castor (Gemini) 0 degree´s to Sun. Pollux was the boxer & dare devil, it´s a Mars star, rather ill fated, it is usually acted out when people misuse the native, not through me consciously being a bad person. All fixed stars however have a chance of manifesting positively, we all have free will.

:83:
June 2, 2019 at 19:02
=====
Well that´s not anger, it´s vengeance. There´s definitely situations that make my blood boil, even trigger immoral thoughts, but is the thought of killing rapists and abusers truly immoral? I´d see myself as a hero if I did (tho in reality, I´d be way too scared, I´m still a small girl...) but extreme cases (rape, child abuse, terrorism etc) would trigger anger in any decent human being.

More like in daily life situations, where people treat me or others like shit or simply act annoying. I´m not someone who will just hit someone or yell at someone, I can hide it all very well. Then there´s my Aries coworker who can seriously snap if you do something that rubs her the wrong way. I´m not like that, I´ll keep my cool, will throw hints if you continue, will confront you if you still don´t get it, calmly, then less calm if you STILL don´t get it.
I never felt like killing an annoying coworker, fake friend or family member however, even my past bullies, I´d wish they´d see the light and become better people, not die...

You claim you have no limits, yet you made some, but if you made some... Don´t you have limits?
June 2, 2019 at 18:34
=====
Won´t lie i have a dark psychotic side to me, i am thinking it´s partly Pluto and Mercury.

Mercury is in 12th, i can have subconscious thoughts of wanting to kill someone, if i thought hard enough about it without thinking about something else, i can feel it take over me, never went there.

The worst i came to was destroying someones goods for stealing off me for around 6 hours and the police being called out thinking a riot was taking place. Well the guy did not just steal off me, he stole off who i classed as family which was someone who looked after me in foster care, was money for my birthday in a card when i was in temporary accommodation before joining the Army.

Put it this way, i fill myself with goodness and positive thoughts but also balance it with reality.

Whatever is in my subconscious i can manifest.

There is no limits to my anger, i imply limits so that i do not self destruct or harm others.
June 2, 2019 at 18:13
=====
I don´t get angry easily at all... Annoyed at times yeah, this is basically how it goes:

Stage 1: trying to ignore it
Stage 2: putting on a cold mask
Stage 3: trying to show my cold mask
Stage 4: subtle sarcastic comments
Stage 5: not so subtle sarcastic comments
Stage 6: mentioning I´m annoyed (and why)
Stage 7: yelling
Stage 8: throwing things

Never went past stage 8 (which would be actually attacking people) I haven´t gone past stage 6 since elementary school... Online people accuse me a lot of suddenly snapping, but they simply can´t see the prior stages, as online there´s only communication through words... I can´t give you a death glare to hint you better shut up, sarcasm often doesn´t work through text... I´ll have to tell you to shut up and why, which seems like sudden snapping...
June 2, 2019 at 17:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Mars trine Pallas orb -1°35´
Mars opposite Midheaven orb -6°31´
Sun semi-square Mars orb +0°50´
Venus conjunction Mars orb +8°54´
Mars opposite Ceres orb -9°12´

Don´t know how that works with Aries in Chiron since Mars is the ruler.

Chiron Aspects
Pluto opposite Chiron orb -6°19´
Mercury square Chiron orb -3°27´
Neptune trine Chiron orb +4°36´
Venus bi-quintile Chiron orb +0°10´
Uranus opposite Chiron orb -7°00´
Chiron sesqui-quadrate Ascendant orb -1°
June 2, 2019 at 17:10
=====
Good!

My Moon overall at least on this website is my strongest planet placement at 22% which is really high...
Sun & Mars are just under both.

I think Mars at least is highly modified by the personality overall since well i am a Cancer i am ruled by my Moon regardless of it being conjunct Mars, it´s not that easy to anger me, i do get annoyed faster perhaps, angry though, not many have seen that side, and that side is not for the feint of heart, even myself, i can´t stand it when i´m angry.

I see you get annoyed and a bit sharp but you don´t totally lose it at least. :83:
June 2, 2019 at 17:04
=====
Yeeep (well have a forced long weekend now, due to a holiday that no one cares about) my birth time should be correct (it´s in my birth book)

Aww that´s cute! Glad you both handled it well and stayed on good terms, seems like the situation got less awkward for you, knowing where you stand?

But I know myself and I know my crush... I know how cold she can get... And me as well (on the outside) gotta handle this carefully.

Btw my Mars is stronger than I thought, but still weak compared to my moon (45 points!!!)
June 2, 2019 at 16:52
=====
Did you not say you are working and are also really into someone at work?

Is your time of birth correct?

I remember asking a female out at work once, got turned down, took it well. It was competition though too since i spilled the beans with 2 work colleagues that i thought her ass was seriously fine and i loved her smile...

Said i would not have the balls to ask her out... i did, she turned me down very nicely actually, nothing harsh and i softened my own ego with a smile, kept smiling at each other every time we were at work though, got on great.

I started singing at work loudly too since we worked in a physically demanding job in a warehouse, radio was on and night shift..

She was a Sagittarius :4:
June 2, 2019 at 16:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Mars conjuct Sun: 10
Mars opposite Pluto: 5
Venus in Aries: 3
Saturn in Aries: 3
Uranus in 1st house: 3
Neptune in 1st house: 3

I have Mars square Node but Idk how many points (you didn´t include it either)

27 points ~

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »