What does AstroSeeks chart look like?

May 28, 2019 at 21:28 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
What does AstroSeeks chart look like?
Laughing as I write this but, so a lot of people join this place, then vanish. Some I knew and they vented to me elsewhere. They either delete their accounts or complain this place sucks and wasn´t what they expected. Same people also ran from me eventually because I was too much lol.

Nor do I see these people trying to contribute anything more but rather waiting around complaining so there that is, but I am curious what this sites creation chart looks like, and what it -appears to be- outside so maybe ASC/MC and what people dislike once they get in (IC?)

Personally I think this place is fine, and it is what you make it, and crap is anywhere and isn´t exclusive to this place. Nor has it really bothered me so.

EDIT: Added the chart from the Admin of the official launch date. Check below for the actual domain registration chart prior to launch.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 1, 2019 at 13:54
(Pisces) IleneTs » Petr9
Hi Petr,

Thanks, that´s interesting.

Here some answers:

"1) there is a similar Fire triangle involving also Saturn."

Saturn is in the 1st Chart (12-4-2007) ruler of the 10th house and in the 2nd Chart (7-5-2017) ruler of the 2nd house.

"I spent last 12 years by creating that website and tweaking all astro calculations ... and it´s so cool to see, that they are spreading also international (in 9) now."

I don´t know your first Website, but I have seen growing this one in a very fast tempo. It´s just unbelievable all the work you did. Chapeau!! :15:

The 1st chart of 12-4-2007 has now Transit :156: :191: :156:.
(the 12 year round of Jupiter)

And indeed the North node in 9 also as a purpose for abroad.

" there was the same forum topic on the local mother website asking for website chart;
- topic was created on the same date as here; "

This made me curious to look at Transit Venus.
In the 1st Chart Tr. :154: :191: Asc.
In the 2nd Chart Tr. :154: :191: :151:
and also Tr. :154: :191: your :151:.

Now I wonder did you choose the dates 12.04.2007 and 7.5.2017 on astrological motives?

May 31, 2019 at 20:25
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Petr9
Iv just noticed jupiter in 10th house for gaining alot of popularity and sagitarius rising will mostly attract the educated and wise,
May 31, 2019 at 20:18
(Cancer) Trevor77
astrology attracts some of the most finest of people :16:
May 31, 2019 at 18:40
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » Petr9
The topic was created the same date, really!? That´s too weird LOL.
May 31, 2019 at 17:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is my fave forum, but also the first astrology forum I joined (another was messy looking and they force you to fill in surname, another I never got the confirmation link, tried several times...)

It´s just a nice and peaceful community, others may disagree, but they should join a kpop forum, then come back after being mentally abused and traumatized, kpop fans are sick in their heads...
May 31, 2019 at 17:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Petr9
This one has the kite pattern and spiritual mission on the fixed cross. As you can see Saturn in Leo/ Aquarius in Chiron. Taurus Ascendant, Scorpio Descendant. Lol Mirroring my Natal chart in different way. But 10th/4th home is my roots and family again.
Uranus in Pisces was the beginning of the feminine journey Starting with Saturn in Cancer, but displays again in alignment with Prague, it is mirroring the Leo/Aquarius, Taurus/Scorpio and Aries Pluto.
Always fascinating, I’m not sure where you located, but I would see if you can find the geographical chart for your town or village you live in and see how mirrors the two charts.
Saturn in Pisces of course would be on the North Node Pisces/South Node Virgo on the Mother site and South Node on the North Node Virgo/South Node Pisces
May even indicate it might dump those who don’t belong there with Pisces. lol Since Pisces is abandonment, rejection.
Just depends on the native’s chart and what their soul intention is with Czech’s and Slovak’s.
Might be something on the subconscious level. I haven´t read all the history, but there was some ethnic cleansing, and issues with Germany, Austria, Russia, and the word slave I believe somewhere originated from this culture and were slaves for other people. I could be wrong, I haven´t read it for awhile, but seems like I read something to that nature. They were more survivalists through the century, fighting for their territory and warriors.
May 31, 2019 at 17:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Petr9
I had a good laugh looking at your chart yesterday, since my grandmother´s family moved to America from Bratislava around 1900 I believe or around there. I´m never around people from this culture, and I started here in North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn, which would be in my 12th house of Cancer, and my Matriarchy line of family.

Looking at the chart of Prague my North Node Aquarius/South Node Leo Would fall in there and Saturn in Taurus, Moon in Taurus, and Midheaven. Aries in Chiron (Wounded Warriors) and karma.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrolog…_(Czech_Rep

I do have to laugh as well my child has Saturn in Pisces, Venus in Aries, Taurus Sun, Leo Mars, Uranus in Aquarius, and I had named them a Czech name without ever knowing about astrology in 1995.

I just have always been interested in the Geneology and culture. But find it quite interesting the planets may be different, but the archetypes kind of follow in my families charts matching the culture, but I don´t believe I can put them up out of respect for family.

Although they say with Cancer Mars and the North Node Cancer we may be experiencing more conscious awareness right now and intuitively maybe collectively we´re picking up things like what are we mirroring in the website, or why are we here by divine appointment, divine timing, and divine order, and why are certain people staying or going.

We have to understand the Cancer/Capricorn axis is digging in our subconscious mind about our roots, our ancestors, or geneology, where do we come from and who are we? They´ve even come out with the DNA tests which might even crack wide open where we all come from and lost relatives, roots, and perhaps hidden secrets in our family history.

Clearing out the karma from past generations. Previous generations didn´t have the opportunity to liberate themselves or their families until present times with technology.

So by building websites where we heal others, we´re drawing in those who we may have soul contracts with and who we don´t to resolve whatever we have to clear from past lives, or perhaps evolve into healing the collective together in the present and building better systems and societies. As they say as well in Saturn in Capricorn, we´re ending certain Cancer/Capricorn timelines through history and cycles.
May 31, 2019 at 11:39
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » leorising
cool! :75: :15:
May 31, 2019 at 11:30
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » IleneTs
I just checked the chart of astro-seek´s "mother website" - it´s a local website (in my native non-english language only) I created in 2007:

1) there is a similar Fire triangle involving also Saturn.
I spent last 12 years by creating that website and tweaking all astro calculations ... and it´s so cool to see, that they are spreading also international :161: (in 9) now :16:

2) and what´s funny:
- there was the same forum topic on the local mother website asking for website chart;
- topic was created on the same date as here;
- and the reason for creating that topic was also the same (people often deleting their profile and returning back to complain about website :)))

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;
Login
(Log in)
May 30, 2019 at 15:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » zodicat
Nice to see you´re Nodes hook into there and Saturn.I see it as divine appointment, divine timing, and divine order. We´re always right where we´re meant to be learning what we do. :)
May 30, 2019 at 14:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have some interesting synastry with the launch nativity as well. I wouldn´t describe it as validation of why I might fit in - I´m :161::191::163:, I don´t fit in anywhere :2:, but I can see why I felt compelled to join despite being at a point in life where I felt there was no purpose to be served in continuing with online social activity.

North Node is conjunct my Jupiter-Regulus-MC
Moon-Jupiter is conjunct my Venus/Merc-Moon-Pluto stellium
Sun is conjunct my DC
MC is conjunct my Sun

I really enjoy the fact that Astro-Seek´s Lilith is conjunct Antares in the 1st house, and is well worth a consideration within your analysis in my opinion :)
May 30, 2019 at 13:53
(Pisces) IleneTs
The chart shows among other things new astrological initiatives :153: :191: :199: in Aries (main aspect 0.50 orb) from home (in 4) to give structure to this :157: and to set up an interaction (in 1) whose purpose is to form new opinions :161: (in 9). With this Fire triangle many actions can take place.
May 29, 2019 at 18:31
(Libra) leorising » Petr9
I have north node in 9th too! Good for astroseek, house 9 all about astrology and international
May 29, 2019 at 18:16
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Cancer Mars in opposition of Capricorn Mars/Capricorn Pluto/Saturn in Capricorn might be why some are leaving at the moment if the transits are hitting their charts, but the site would be very similar experiencing transformation through who shows up and participates since content is driven by the people who write it.
You have North Node Virgo/South Node Pisces conjuncts my 8th house of Pisces, so this tends to keep people like me here if there’s some type of soul intention.
Just probably a rough patch the next month with participants as much as we have in our personal lives with the t-square here with Gemini Mercury, Neptune in Pisces, and Jupiter in Sagittarius. Hopefully there won’t be any issues with glitches, communications, bugs, etc, next few weeks.
Fortune in Cancer, with the North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn, so of course it draws in the Matriarchy/Patriarchy and family issues at the moment, but than next year you will have North Node Gemini/South Node Sagittarius and bring in different groups of people.
The Nodes actually bring us in different times and leaving, just depends on transits and how we interact with the site in a negative or positive way.
Might be a huge thing with Saturn in Aquarius comes in and gets out of the Saturn in Capricorn.
May 29, 2019 at 18:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Hmm..I can see why I fit in here. Sun in Taurus and Moon in Libra to go with Saturn in Taurus, Midheaven in Taurus, Moon in Taurus, Juno in Taurus conjunct the Sun.
Aries in Chiron 5 degrees conjunct Venus in Aries 5 degrees
Jupiter in Libra conjunct my Uranus in Libra
Saturn in Sagittarius on my Sagittarius Sun
Neptune in Pisces 13 conjunct my House in 8th house of Pisces at 10 degrees.
South Node Leo 26 degrees conjunct the North Node Leo 29 degrees.

I had a feeling it was drawing North Node Aquarius, North Node Leo. lol

But what it conjuncts in my chart by a few degrees is my astrological placements.

I thin Uranus in Aries would only be affected by Aries in Chiron transit, since it is wounding & healing. Uranus in Aries would be the wounding of the Mental Process, and so the friends who leave might not always want to heal their thoughts and emotions. Since it depends on how you look at astrology and from what perspective.

Aries in Chiron transit is projecting the idea of the Identity crisis, and so sure right now, they may be triggered emotionally and mentally, because right now it´s all about authenticity, not being deceptive to self, and doing your inner work.

Astrology is raw knowledge and many people who try to use it to heal without having some kind of foundation in spiritual or religious truths of some sort, or psychology, may get triggered very easily.

Uranus in Aries would indicate healing the mental process as well, or identity of the first house.
May 29, 2019 at 17:45
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
I suspected the Admin would come out to provide the data. It´s appreciated! :3:

I went and looked for the domain creation but was a bit in drink and work so I dropped it to see if it´d be shared anyways, that paid off.

I suspected also, something like a Cardinal sign on the IC and if not that, a sign that is self focused.

Gemini ASC is curious, I was told by someone when they briefly skimmed the resources here that it was disorganised to them. I don´t think it is. But I wonder if that ASC give them that.

Or Uranus on Mercury lol...
May 29, 2019 at 10:46
(Pisces) fishscales
Well, at least I was right about Uranus in the 11th in the domain registration chart. :2:

Not taking this too seriousy... but Uranus is in the 4th in the chart of when the site went live. Possible shakeups at home and amongst family--the users. Could account for some of the sudden departures. Could mean that the family is just a bit crazy too. :4:
May 29, 2019 at 10:27
(Pisces) fishscales » Admiral Hill
Didn´t think of that. Good detective work. Turns out you were pretty close to the day the site went live too.
May 29, 2019 at 10:02
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
This is a really interesting topic, following.
May 29, 2019 at 09:04
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Petr9
and this is the chart of official "launch" - I opened this website to public.

so you might muse :4:
Login
(Log in)
May 29, 2019 at 09:02
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Hi,

this is the chart of domain registration => astroseek officially started to exist in domain registry:
Login
(Log in)
May 29, 2019 at 05:09
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » fishscales
I took a look at the Admins profile and creation date, figured thats when at least this went live;
(May 5th 2017, 13:04, Prague)
Login
(Log in)
May 29, 2019 at 01:49
(Pisces) fishscales
I thought this was it at first. I noticed it when I went to check out the site creator´s profile a while back.

Turns out it´s in his "people born on the same date" section. I guess I didn´t absorb that the first time I saw it, since I was pretty new to the site then, and also can´t see shit without my glasses.

It would be cool if the site had a chart though.

Given all the sudden departures, I´m thinking maybe Uranus in the 7th, meaning the site has unstable partners? Or maybe Uranus in the 12th...sudden endings?

Actually the collective for this site is the users, who would be represented by the 11th house. So probably Uranus in the 11th.

Either way, Uranus has something to do with it. :5:
Login
(Log in)
May 28, 2019 at 22:15
(Libra) leorising
I learn too much about astrology only reading forum, I like to talk with people here
May 28, 2019 at 22:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I was actually wondering the same thing. Every website has a chart. Seems like it would have More astrologers. It is really slow paced. I am used to more charts going through.

I haven´t been here long, but really you only learn by sticking around. If you quit and vanish, you make bad habits of quitting.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »