Sun aspecting Lilith natives, what is the agreed nomenclature of this aspect?

May 26, 2019 at 03:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Sun aspecting Lilith natives, what is the agreed nomenclature of this aspect?
I happen to have two very powerful aspects in my natal chart.
Pluto & Lilith in Scorpio trine Sun.
I understand Pluto really well but Lilith? Yes power and violence have been big things in my life, jealousy myself or used against me.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/l…

I do have a strong sexuality and that only becomes deeper and more pronounced with someone special.

It is said this placement is strong in Capricorn & exalted in Scorpio.

Here: https://cosmicintelligenceagency.com/…

And yeah a lot of what is written happened in my life with my father.
Succumbing to the dark side will never happen.

Now separating Lilith from Pluto, this is Pluto and it´s dominance in my life.

https://themysticmedium.com/plutoni…

I do nothing in half measures and i project such massive amounts of emotionalism towards others without trying.
All relationships have been Plutonian in nature, either change or die.
Not much else to be said on Pluto here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Sun - Lilith video.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 26, 2019 at 13:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
I agree there is some distortion in the feminist movement. I think the Millennial feminine, no punt intended, you have to love them, but as astrologers and healers they know Uranus in Capricorn means "Wound the Masculine" just like Uranus in Cancer was "Wound the feminine". And some of them deliberately and intentionally harm the masculine. Not all of them, but just my observations in the older Millennial feminine.

Some of them with Saturn Scorpio are really into the Goddess energy in Astrology and getting stuck in their power and ego. And I seen one masculine in the astrology community, "I won´t mention any names." He´s making an ass out of himself attacking professional astrologers and thinking he´s King. Which karma and comes and kicks his butt and he´ll still go for more.

The ego can get quite out of control when you believe your superior over another social group, gender, and it can be quite a scene. I watch this quite a lot and really they usually end up regretting it at some point in time.

I know one entrepreneur who ended up jail because he was thinking he was King in Mars in Scorpio Retrograde.

I´ve seen the nodes switching the last year where people are getting some karmic pay back from 2009-2010.

People think they get away with something, only to find out when those nodes flip in the same archetype, they´r switching places with their victim in the past. Then they wonder why they´re in pain and suffering.
May 26, 2019 at 12:20
(Pisces) fishscales » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
"Pluto makes sure you are never more powerful than you really are, it´s the chainsaw ready to chop you in half should you outsize the boots you wear in my opinion."

Agree with this.

I think Saturn serves that chainsaw function as well.
May 26, 2019 at 12:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Full on truth there.
:84:
May 26, 2019 at 11:58
(Gemini) stigmí » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Sometimes is hardest to embrace something that needs it most...our greatest medicine is also our biggest obstacle....
May 26, 2019 at 11:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I would not change anything... this is my path through life, i am grateful for having parents like this, i would not be me without them.
Did i need all the pain for the first half of life? Questionable, but that is mine and mine only."

:15: :1:

:94:
May 26, 2019 at 11:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
I agree.

The victim is the worst form of it, and i have been there... like a devil in sheep´s clothing, instead of just embracing it all and moving forwards with it in your stride.
May 26, 2019 at 11:51
(Gemini) stigmí
I have sun trine lilith in my chart
i can agree with that it has something with father...for me of course it is wound...it is very important not to be in this as victim...

And i think that this can wake up some wild primal energy...
May 26, 2019 at 11:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
There is an awful lot of weak people in general though especially those wanting power, female activists, white knight agendas, female power.
Don´t get me wrong i am for women as much as men.... but things have gotten absolutely bizarre, though mostly over in USA i have noted, but i have been under a woman who hates men and she had sex with a guy behind her partners back whilst telling everyone about it like some big ego stroke, no idea what happened to her... but her daughter is the one i had a huge fall out with.

Don´t give anyone with enough Taurus placements anything if they are unstable, see Taurus is inherently a stable sign until it is not.

That goes for exalted Moons too and anything else in Taurus. :61:

This now is comedic gold.

YouTube
YouTube
May 26, 2019 at 11:28
Yes, we all have our weaknesses and strengths in our chart. I sometimes think it also has to do with what Chiron is in the chart. As Aquarius in Chiron, Pisces in Chiron, and Aries in Chiron are all different and I think it does give a weakness or strength to the individual.

And people keep saying the Virgo Pluto Generation is weak. lol But I think there is both strong an weak in every generation.

Virgo is the 6th house of health. A lot of us worked in the Medical and Mental Health field, and also created software and technology. We are more about health, wellness, and of course in Evolutionary Astrology they say we came in with crisis.

Which really resembles the times we entered which many of us were born during the Vietnam War. Parents were killed, went missing in action, and others became alcoholics, drug addicts, post traumatic stress.

Like with my experience the Uranus in Cancer generation who collapsed the family for the first time in history on a major scale. They were the wounded feminine, children, and family.

Brought in the first Addictions/Alcoholism programs, or other Healing techniques and methods. Opened a lot of non-profits to help humanity.

First women to really work on a large scale and single parenting.

Multiple Divorces, step families, step parents,

Child abuse, domestic violence, on a bigger scale and all the complications with the court systems, foster care, adoptions, missing persons, child support, grandparents rights, and first time there was such a huge dynamic on division of the family on a wide scale.

Not that it didn´t exist prior, but the Baby Boomers as a whole group broke out of a lot of the old world.

Of course our generation was the first children to experience all this and quite psychological for many.

The Millennial´s are in the aftermath of all this, and so it becomes where they were impacted because we´ve been healing ourselves and breaking out of the dysfunction our parents gave us.

It´s kind of big mess. And Milennial´s right now have a high domestic violence and child abuse rate at the moment.

Generation Z is just behind them probably not knowing what to do. lol
May 26, 2019 at 11:11
=====
My mother and father have pretty weak charts too, i know people do not like to speak about dignity within astrology because it can hurt their own pride, but the truth is it has merit, much as any weak placement in my own chart.

Father.

Sun in Libra.
Mars in Cancer.
Uranus in Leo.
Venus in Scorpio.

His saving domicile planets are Saturn in Capricorn & Jupiter in Sagittarius.

My mother has nothing in domicile at all.

Moon in Gemini.
Mercury in Cancer.
Saturn in Aries.
Mars in Libra.

I would not change anything... this is my path through life, i am grateful for having parents like this, i would not be me without them.
Did i need all the pain for the first half of life? Questionable, but that is mine and mine only.

:83:
May 26, 2019 at 11:07
Yes it´s kind of weird with Virgo Pluto and Mars in Scorpio, Jupiter in Scorpio, and Venus in Scorpio. It´s technically kind of those three placements equal about the same as Scorpio Pluto, so it´s like having Virgo Pluto in the 2nd and Scorpio Pluto in the 4th house canceling the other one out, but still having to pay the Virgo Karma from past life.
May 26, 2019 at 11:04
This has been my experience in 4th house Scorpio, with Mars, Jupiter, and Venus. I rarely ever get away with being powerful, being egotistic, and my Aries in Chiron aspects Venus in Scorpio to remind me if I don´t play nice, I will have my ego wounded.

Yes 4th House Scorpio has given me a lot of knowledge into the Scorpio world along with Vesta in Scorpio. I am an INFJ and my mother ESTJ and father INTJ, so in their Scorpio Moon and North Node Aries/South Node Libra attracting all the Aries and Scorpio´s, it´s been quite a journey.

I figured out stuff before both of them and they´re 21 years older. I just watched their actions, their patterns, and connected the dots. You´re right karma comes back around, and for whatever reason a Sensor and Thinker never pays attention to it and keeps going making more messes, where the INTJ wil figure out some stuff and change, and than for whatever reason I just figured it all out quite fast.

I tell Scorpio´s don´t make a habit of breaking up and getting divorced, because it is karma and you think your slicing away the poison only to find out you attracted another Scorpio and you keep thinking the Scorpio is toxic. It ends up being a karmic cycle of just trading one Scorpio for another until you realize it´s not the other person who needs to change, but how you discipline your Scorpio to begin with. Your shadow side.
May 26, 2019 at 10:59
=====
Both Virgo.

The shadow side of Virgo Pluto is simply giving out what they themselves cannot do.

My mother though... she was never like that, was just my father and i do not blame any single placement for his behavior, he has a T square with Mars, Saturn & Moon, Mars in it´s fall conjunct IC in 3rd.. very unhappy Mars.

His Saturn opposite my mum´s Sun, my mum´s Libra Mars conjunct his Moon, i tend to think of me being a conjunction of both my parents, i have his Saturn, her Sun and Moon conjuncts Mars.
May 26, 2019 at 10:56
Are your parents Virgo Pluto or Leo Pluto? I think this makes a difference as well because the Virgo Pluto generation I think gave the Millennial´s more freedom to be authentic and themselves. Versus the Leo Pluto Generation who were more authoritarian in parenting. Whether you were Scorpio or not, they didn´t allow you to be your authentic self in our generation.

Those two different upbringings with Millennial´s makes a difference in how they operate. As some of them keep mixing me up with the Leo Pluto Generation. lol
May 26, 2019 at 10:55
=====
Your theory on extrovert vs introvert may have sound reasoning, just based exclusively oh how Scorpio is, it´s an introverted sign, so really it would make sense for anything in Scorpio to work it´s way faster or say more appropriately vs someone who is extroverted because Pluto it´s self requires deep introspection of your own psyche, analysis of situations been and gone, situations in the present, and securing your likely hood for a future.

I don´t understand those who only deem Pluto as a destructive force, it is if you do not understand it, and if you have this quite dominant in your own chart and use it as a fuel to something that is bad, to abuse, to use power.. then what does go round will come around back to you.

Pluto makes sure you are never more powerful than you really are, it´s the chainsaw ready to chop you in half should you outsize the boots you wear in my opinion.
May 26, 2019 at 10:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
From what I´ve seen rarely does the individual ever do anything intentional where Lilith comes into play. Lilith does bring out the negative relationships with Pluto. Physical fights, emotional, mental, spiritual, sexual, and financial abuse.

Pluto is everyone´s death wish in evolutionary astrology. We kill everything first emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, and sexually. We need to create and co-create the crisis on the Virgo/Pisces axis to be transformed through Pluto or Scorpio.

Some Scorpio´s self-sabotage themselves, everyone in their family, and end up making a huge mess. I lived through this with two Scorpio Moon´s. They love slicing and dicing and been divorced 5 times each. this also depends on what Personality type they have. And Introvert will transform sometimes faster than a dominate Extrovert. This is just my oberservation´s between NF´s, NT´s and SF´s and ST´s. The N´s (intuition) usually sees things coming before the sensor.

Those with Saturn in Scorpio really make a mess sometimes, and other times they don´t. It depends on what else is in the chart.

This is more the Solar Plexus (Power, Control, Greed).
May 26, 2019 at 10:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I think a lot of upbringing is definitely considerable for my personality, well isn´t it for most people? :4:" "

For all people without any exception. In their own way and how experienced and shown in their charts.

And I think we revive childhood experience and issues not healed therein on relationship area again and again.
May 26, 2019 at 10:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fishermansend
=====
Thank you dear. :83: :6:
May 26, 2019 at 10:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fishermansend
=====
I am very attracted to strong resilient women who are also highly caring and able to naturally be themselves.

I think a lot of upbringing is definitely considerable for my personality, well isn´t it for most people? :4:

People who are unafraid of being them to the fullest, embrace people and are happy for change to happen if it´s needed. I move at the drop of a pin for someone like this, i don´t move at all for anyone else.

Pluto, i read somewhere that women become more Plutonian in nature after going through birth of children, something in a mother or woman who has given birth is very different to a woman who has never.

An understanding and resilient / grown nature occurs, maturity.
May 26, 2019 at 10:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I like your new photo, Liquid, and the radiance it has.
May 26, 2019 at 10:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I don´t know much about lilith.

I noticed that your lilith semisexitiles your 4th house cusp libra and inconjuncts your venus as ruler of your 4th.

4th house is mother experience, childhood, first female model role and women you feel instinctively attracted from

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »